The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no sign of the Kofi figure Doc. I will keep looking for it though.

I just made an epic post in the "There r main event tag matches everz weekz on teh Raw!" thread. I love statistics.

Should I dedicate the next 3 hours to the 2002 Rumble and get my review up?

I can't be arsed really but I feel I am getting quite lazy with it. If I don't do it now, I may never do it.

Superstar? Im waiting for SmackDown. It starts in 6 hours from now.

BTW: if the capital K gets annoying in my name to spell, you dont have to type it.

Calling all nWZo brothers! Your help is DESPERATELY needed! Follow the link below to vote for Grand Theft Auto 3 over fucking Super Smash Bros: Melee. For the love of God, we can't let a travesty happen before our eyes!

Go! Vote for GTA3 NOW! You may just get a taste of the biggest rep penis on the forum...

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=61085

SSBM is a fucking amazing game, but there aren't any flying tanks. I'd rather not vote, but I'm doing this for mah friend Hollywood X.

Haha. When I was on that thread before, I was typing up my response and GTAIII was losing and then was I was done, it was winning. Needless to say, I knew something was up. Here it is, the nWZo prevails lol.

Right on brothers, way to go!

See? The tournament is the best way to show them that our power!

Hey there Mario, not much happening here, just hangin' out as usual. Watchin' Impact. BWO is another lame ripoff. Nothing big.

What you up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back