The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a fuck what you think,
Cause what I want is another drink
Gimme a shot of whiskey and a Guinness Stout,
Cause that's what drinking is all about!

FalKon i don't know what you'd think of this...i read an article where Greg Bownds, owner of AWF said he has a strong dislike for WWE and thinks its bullshit for the most part.

Tessie is the Royal Rooters Rally Cry
Tessie is the tune they always sung
Tessie echoed April through October Nights
After Serenading Stahl, Dineen, and Young

Reactions: X
Dont worry about that. There is always TNA

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously though, its because he is just jealous. Dont let anything anyone says deter you. Only let you deter yourself.

[115]FalKon;1295938 said:
Dont worry about that. There is always TNA

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously though, its because he is just jealous. Dont let anything anyone says deter you. Only let you deter yourself.

@At the TNA part- are you trying to make me laugh hysterically.

But yeah just because we LOVE WWE and are fans and supporters of it, im still gonna become a pro wrestler here in Sydney and achieve success in my own right. But im sure Greg Bownds is a very good trainer and person in general.

@At the TNA part- are you trying to make me laugh hysterically.

But yeah just because we LOVE WWE and are fans and supporters of it, im still gonna become a pro wrestler here in Sydney and achieve success in my own right. But im sure Greg Bownds is a very good trainer and person in general.

Yes I was. It was a shameless attempt to make you laugh

I hope so, otherwise he will kick us out if we cite WWE as reason for wanting for become a professional wrestler.

[115]FalKon;1295951 said:
Yes I was. It was a shameless attempt to make you laugh

I hope so, otherwise he will kick us out if we cite WWE as reason for wanting for become a professional wrestler.

Great attempt. And i know its doubtful i would get to WWE, but i know he must be supporter of Ring Of Honor and that stuff because he had ROH guys wrestle in AWF for a tour. But im becoming a wrestler for the geniune reason that im passionate about it whether its WWE, ROH, or indy promotions in Sydney, as well as the aspects of the industry/business.

Great attempt. And i know its doubtful i would get to WWE, but i know he must be supporter of Ring Of Honor and that stuff because he had ROH guys wrestle in AWF for a tour. But im becoming a wrestler for the geniune reason that im passionate about it whether its WWE, ROH, or indy promotions in Sydney, as well as the aspects of the industry/business.

I am joining the business to become the best ever in the history of wrestling. Or, change the landscape & shake things up. If I get there, I will need power to help persuade VKM to give a damn about hiring actual women wrestlers.

He also recently had X-pac, flown over here just to wrestle and turn around and fly home.

[115]FalKon;1295968 said:
I am joining the business to become the best ever in the history of wrestling. Or, change the landscape & shake things up. If I get there, I will need power to help persuade VKM to give a damn about hiring actual women wrestlers.

When i become a wrestler i want to achieve as much as possible, put my all into what i do and meet new people and enjoy it all, but if i do get to the WWE i will be there with ya.

By the way, why would you worry about female wrestlers when your wanting to be the top guy in the business.

When i become a wrestler i want to achieve as much as possible, put my all into what i do and meet new people and enjoy it all, but if i do get to the WWE i will be there with ya.

By the way, why would you worry about female wrestlers when your wanting to be the top guy in the business.

:lmao:

Nice... still, the first thing I will do in the WWE is get a pic with Mickie James. If I go to TNA, the first thing will be to get a pic with Kurt Angle, then have sex with the Beautiful People.

He also recently had X-pac, flown over here just to wrestle and turn around and fly home.

Hmm, i saw X-pac wrestle, but whats with the second part turn around and flown home bit?

[115]FalKon;1295988 said:
:lmao:

Nice... still, the first thing I will do in the WWE is get a pic with Mickie James. If I go to TNA, the first thing will be to get a pic with Kurt Angle, then have sex with the Beautiful People.

Lol, i'd fuck the Beautiful People...i'd do Mickie James, Maryse, Melina as well all in the same room as the BP.

Lol, i'd fuck the Beautiful People...i'd do Mickie James, Maryse, Melina as well all in the same room as the BP.

Everyone but Melina would make my list... I'd at least one who would take control & make me the bitch, say like Beth Phoenix. She could do her signature move & suck me off at the same time. The pain of being hoisted up would = the pleasure of a bj

but whats with the second part turn around and flown home bit?

Xpac double booked himself with another Promoter and had to basically fly back straight after..... not really straight after he stayed for an hour or so then he vanished.... IDK why.

If your wondering how I know this I used to train at the AWF and set up the ring and staging..... in Minto, at the Minto Dojo.

but whats with the second part turn around and flown home bit?

Xpac double booked himself with another Promoter and had to basically fly back straight after..... not really straight after he stayed for an hour or so then he vanished.... IDK why.

If your wondering how I know this I used to train at the AWF and set up the ring and staging..... in Minto, at the Minto Dojo.

Interesting to hear.

So, the new new new New World Order is Legacy, Jericho, Swagger, The Hart Dynasty, and Hitler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back