The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[115]FalKon;1295754 said:
I cant find an AWF match that is the aussie version. BTW, the next PPV PsychoticSlam! features Chris Masters vs. Al Snow as one headlining match.

Have you tried typing in on youtube AWF Australia, it comes up with a whole lot and and the Chris Masters vs Al Snow thing already happened.

I doubt masters will be in the next one seeing as he's now back with the E

[115]FalKon;1295761 said:

I got ya there, if myself and you are going to be joining AWF you need to brush up on your knowledge of them and the matches, i've managed to see a couple of live events as well.

I doubt masters will be in the next one seeing as he's now back with the E

I was there for that match, there was a lot of "YOU CAN'T WRESTLE" chants yelled at him.

I will brush up on my knowledge of AWF when I get there. As of yesterday, Im starting a training regime to loss a few kilograms & get in cardio shape. I will deal with muscles later...

[115]FalKon;1295777 said:
I will brush up on my knowledge of AWF when I get there. As of yesterday, Im starting a training regime to loss a few kilograms & get in cardio shape. I will deal with muscles later...

Fair enough with brushing up on the knowledge, i started a training program a few weeks ago, im doing both weight and cardio work.

Fair enough with brushing up on the knowledge, i started a training program a few weeks ago, im doing both weight and cardio work.

Good luck with that. I need serious cardio. I did a boxercise session last night. I made it all the way through without complaint but I was fucked for 20 minutes afterwards. I stayed out in the 0 degree cold night for fresh air wearing only a bar of shorts & a singlet.

[115]FalKon;1295804 said:
Welcome back Dewey... how u been?

Still helping my cousin with her wedding stuff, trying to go 2 weeks without booze (I do this once a year to kinda detox), working, and hitting the gym. These are the reasons I haven't been around in a day or two.

How are you, FalKon?

[115]FalKon;1295822 said:
Good luck with that. I need serious cardio. I did a boxercise session last night. I made it all the way through without complaint but I was fucked for 20 minutes afterwards. I stayed out in the 0 degree cold night for fresh air wearing only a bar of shorts & a singlet.

Thats good..and 0 Degrees in shorts and singlet WTF.

Still helping my cousin with her wedding stuff, trying to go 2 weeks without booze (I do this once a year to kinda detox), working, and hitting the gym. These are the reasons I haven't been around in a day or two.

How are you, FalKon?

I went 18 years without booze once... not a good experience.

Hope all that scheledule works out for you.

Im feel great... I am on a diet/training regime myself. Most of my nutrients are coming from kahlua & vodka at the moment

[youtube]WNDlf6hA6TY[/youtube]

If anyone has seen ******ed Policeman its hilarious its an actor with Down Syndrome making youtube videos, the guy is actually an actor.

[115]FalKon;1295839 said:
I went 18 years without booze once... not a good experience.

Hope all that scheledule works out for you.

Im feel great... I am on a diet/training regime myself. Most of my nutrients are coming from kahlua & vodka at the moment

I can't remember the last time I went more than a month sober.

The wedding thing is over in a couple weeks, so that's almost over with. All that's left for me to do there is show up to be a groomsman, and nail down a playlist with the DJ.

If I may suggest, try the Farmer Burns workout technique. It's what I do, when I can't make it to the gym. It's basically resistance treatment mixed with martial arts. Named after a wrestler here in America from the early 20th century, said to have once willingly hung himself from a noose, and whistle "Yankee Doodle Dandy", to exhibit his neck strength.

I have gym equipment at home which i use so im all good with training. Anyway im outta here for a while.

If I may suggest, try the Farmer Burns workout technique. It's what I do, when I can't make it to the gym. It's basically resistance treatment mixed with martial arts. Named after a wrestler here in America from the early 20th century, said to have once willingly hung himself from a noose, and whistle "Yankee Doodle Dandy", to exhibit his neck strength.

Sounds interesting... I think I will move on to these advanced techniques later, once I have the energy to get off my ass. Oh wait, Im stretching as I type. Thats good flexibility is good... oh shit, Im talking to myself again. Just like the Womens Wrestling thread I created a while back in the General Wrestling Discussion [shameless plug]

Well, just hang in there man. If you want, get one of those whiskey pocket carrier thingys?

Drink drink drink, drink some more, drink drink drink 'till you're on the floor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back