The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else seeing District 9 tonight?

I'm going to try my hardest to see it opening day. Where are you, Australia? Still Thursday night here in the states. I am SO excited for District 9 though, definitely going to see it at some point this weekend.

I'm going to try my hardest to see it opening day. Where are you, Australia? Still Thursday night here in the states. I am SO excited for District 9 though, definitely going to see it at some point this weekend.
Nah, check your theater there are midnight shows for ones that are willing to show it.

Ah, yes, midnight showings, forgot about those. I tend to never go to a midnight showing unless it's a horror film, in which case I seek it out. District 9 has gotten absolutely rave reviews from some of websites I put the utmost trust in (Bloody-Disgusting specifically) and it looks like it could damn well be the best film of the summer.

I also can't wait for Halloween II. Odds are it won't be that good, but I don't care, I've been a Michael Myers addict since I was a kid and will always be.

Go ahead and infract me, if you believe that then you are.

I guess it's okay for you to call me a peon to someone but not for me to call you a fool.

I never seen the first Rob Zombie Halloween based on the fact that I hate all of Zombie's films. I have been waiting on Blomkamp's first film since he was announced as director of Halo years ago, good to see he got to present one of his short films (Alive In Joburg) into a big production.

Been away all week with family. My grandfather died on the weekend so I've been back home to attend the funeral and what not... All good though.

X, just been chillin really. Enjoying the green salad ;)

So, have people been bailing on the nWZo?? Oh, and 48.7, you'll be waiting a long time for us to die... does 4Lyfe mean anything to ya?! :)

1) I look forward to the Halloween movie. It should be good, I have high hopes.

2) How did you get jmt to vote for GTAIII x?

Been away all week with family. My grandfather died on the weekend so I've been back home to attend the funeral and what not... All good though.

X, just been chillin really. Enjoying the green salad ;)

So, have people been bailing on the nWZo?? Oh, and 48.7, you'll be waiting a long time for us to die... does 4Lyfe mean anything to ya?! :)

Infraction

Happy early birthday.

D9 looks amazing...I hadn't even heard of it until last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back