The Walking Around Thread

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
After a twelve hour day yesterday the walk back to my house was exhausting. On the way, two underraged Arabs made what I can only assume to be mating calls at me as they followed me part way. Their ability to keep pace with someone who takes strides as long as I do was impressive. If one of them were eighteen, I would have responded eagerly to the advances. She puts the "ass" in assimilation. The other one was kind of homely looking. Still, great walker.

Just walked to my fridge to get some water. While I was there, I looked for something to eat. However, upon realizing that it's still a little too early for lunch, I made the long, arduous journey back to my desk.

Tell us about your most recent or most impressive walking experiences here.

Walking home after a late night in my local pub. Walked faster than my friends and ended up getting the last food out of the chippie before it closed. I'm a nice guy though and shared it with my companions.

I then did the gentlemanly thing and walked off home leaving my mate to try his luck with a female

Because of The Pretenders, a lot of people think that Scottish people's favourite past-time is walking 500 miles, and then walking 500 more.

But in actualility, we prefer to stay at home and shoot up on heroin.

Walked yesterday by the water company canal. A couple of iguana's ran by me. Then walked behind former MLB player Jose Vidro's house and preceded to envy the broken down blue Corvette, trampoline and four track race track he has. Then his fat bastard of a landscapist kicked me out because I shouldn't be walking around celeb property. First, I've never seen the fuck and second, his influence was so deep, I learned who he was after he moved in.

FUCK YOU!

I walked to, mine and my friends personal camping spot. Took us all 3 and a half hours to get there from my mates house. We ran out of booze. I left to get us all another round at midnight.

I came back 3 and a half hours later after getting the beer, like a fucking hero. I'll never forget that night.

I just had nice walk to Subway. After walking relatively fast for a couple of minutes, I got tired and slowed down. I then got harrassed by a couple of children, who obviously were orphans. I then proceeded to almost get hit by some shitty Hyundai. After all the hassle, I had a lovely Chicken Tikka sub which I fucking dropped down myself.

Because of The Pretenders, a lot of people think that Scottish people's favourite past-time is walking 500 miles, and then walking 500 more.

But in actualility, we prefer to stay at home and shoot up on heroin.

I can tell you that this man speaks the truth.

I walked about 10 miles in the space of three hours last night despite being worn out from the day. I'm not going to go into the reasons why I walked that far at a late hour.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2516705 said:
I don't walk at all, I use a rascal. I think I have failed to mention before that I am an old obese woman.

It really comes through in your posts.

In a minute I have to walk to the kitchen to get my tea. If it wasn't Marinated steak and chips I wouldn't worry about it, I shall be back in four hours as it's a long walk to my kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back