What the fuck happened in this thread?

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=190238

No offense to Cult of Brohanity (the post was well-intentioned), but is everyone who replied to it 10 years old?

Some gems:

:lol: really u respect him ya sitting from your home u should watch your mouth he deserved what he got actually he deserved way more that fucking bitch killed us , destroyed us and robbed us he was a dictator a terrorist and just an awful man i wouldn't expect you to understand since he didn't kill your family or destroyed ur home for me he did those both u won't find so much respect if u watch ur friends dying in front of ur eyes just because they wanted freedom please if ur not a libyan just shut up u don't know how we feel you saying that is like me saying i respect Osama ben laden how would you feel about that u moron !!!!

easily the same way Osama did what allot of arabs wanted made americans shit their pants i could say i could respect him for that but no it was very wrong and he deserved to die gaddafi killed and raped his ambition was to be a god worshiped by the ppl he ruled made me a 16 year old kid go out and fight for my freedom do u know what it feels like to hold a gun and kill to watch ur best friends ur family die right in front of ur eyes when ur 16 years old can u do that ??????? i would say no so pls respect us know how we feel and shut ur freaking mouth b4 u respect the biggest tyrant since Hitler

hey bro.waz up
no man terorism is everywer. U forgot pakistan,wher osama was vacationing.
Evry 3 mnths pakistan terorists cm to india n bombard to kill many people.it wl take mch mch time.

Damn man its true,check the bomb blasts here and the tears they bring to the innocent families.everyday when a person goes out to make a living,family is tense unless he comes back home safe.its really pathetic what those terrorists do.

Damn man its true,check the bomb blasts here and the tears they bring to the innocent families.everyday when a person goes out to make a living,family is tense unless he comes back home safe.its really pathetic what those terrorists do.
I don't think they're questioning the validity of your statement but the fact that from the looks of your post you seem to have the IQ of a ******ed chimp

I didn't want to do a disservice to ******ed chimpanzees. Even they are capable of generating a coherent sentence every now and then.

dont care about the seriousness of someones lives that sentence relates to,care about the grammatical errors.
Way to go.keep hating and insulting.
Have a nice day.

dont care about the seriousness of someones lives that sentence relates to,care about the grammatical errors.
Way to go.keep hating and insulting.
Have a nice day.

Is it so very difficult to hold down the shift key every now and then, and punch in two spaces after periods? It's all we ask, really.

The way you write impacts how seriously people take you in any medium. If you write like a 14 year old girl texting her friends, how seriously do you expect to be taken?

i log in through my cell phone nt pc. Its non qwerty. And its hard to write complet spellings with it.
Hate me more if youall want to.
Or you can do as tdigle does,giv negativ reps.
God bless you.

i log in through my cell phone nt pc. Its non qwerty. And its hard to write complet spellings with it.
Hate me more if youall want to.
Or you can do as tdigle does,giv negativ reps.
God bless you.

I only red-repped you because you left without saying goodbye. I've now green-repped you with some words of love (<3 forever).

God i hate text typing. I feel ashamed that i did it myself when i was on another forum years ago. I don't even use that grammar-challenged shit when i'm actually texting!
The only exception is when i need to text a very quick message.

Still, it pisses me off when i see it on the internet. It makes even the most persuading arguments look like it was typed by a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back