The Undertaker vs King Booker this friday?

Dan1506

Pre-Show Stalwart
What if Undertaker is in the title match for SS? because i think he will somehow get screwed by Khali making it a 4-way for the world heavyweigh championship. The undertaker vs The great Khali vs King Booker vs Batista

And if Undertaker can become champion i gurrentee Smackdown will become beter than Raw.

Edge vs Cena..... HAHA Dont make me laugh they dont even deserve to be in the main event of the second biggest event in wwe history.

From how little he's been used the last few months, i have to wonder if putting the belt on him would work. It would send the fans nuts, but its not worth it if a) he has to miss every 2nd show or b) he had to push himself too far to make the schedule.

Dan1506 said:
What if Undertaker is in the title match for SS? because i think he will somehow get screwed by Khali making it a 4-way for the world heavyweigh championship. The undertaker vs The great Khali vs King Booker vs Batista

And if Undertaker can become champion i gurrentee Smackdown will become beter than Raw.

Edge vs Cena..... HAHA Dont make me laugh they dont even deserve to be in the main event of the second biggest event in wwe history.

i think survivor series is bigger than summerslam

unfortunately the undertaker thing won't happen, it would have been great to c him in fatal 4 way last wrestlemania when he sed to angle 'i have your number' at no way out, whatever happened to that. Mark henry could have got invovled in jbl vs benoit for us (triple threat) so undertaker was wasted.

which would be a pretty cool match 'RVDblazeguy'?'

undertaker vs randy orton vs kurt angle vs rey mysterio (at wm22)
or
undertaker vs great khali vs booker t vs batista
or
mark henry vs jbl vs chris benoit

Undertaker already challenged Khali to a last man standing match...I think the ME for SS with SD! is Ken Kennedy vs. Booker T vs. Batista..

Taker deserves to be in a Fatal Four Way to have 1 lat reign as Champion. I still remember dat The Undertaker said " I would love nothing else but to become a 5 time WWE World Champion" but that was when he was tha American Badass and Vince got in tha StoryLine and they had a Bury Alived Match, Taker came back as tha Deadman and more stuff. Mr. Kennedy don't deserve a World Championship match yet.

I think somehow kennedy will be pushed out of the picture in the comming weeks and the main event will just end up being king booker v batista

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back