the ultimate smackdown game

dman1373

Championship Contender
I've had this idea for a wrestling game for a while. Its my dream wrestling game. This is for only people with online. First you either create or join a show (almost like a leage). If you create the leage then you are the gm. Now the Gm first chooses who they accept into their leage. Then they can book the matches for the show. Booking also includes setting the regular times for the shows. Thats pretty simple. But if you join a leage then you have to wait for approval. Once you start and your show starts you have full control of your character. You can do anything from go out and cut a promo, to go offscreen and form alliances. You can ask the gm for stuff. You can even attack people. If you really wanted to you could watch the show on a backstage screen. But if the gm doesn't like the way things are going, he can suspend you(not without just cause) or even just screw you over by over booking you each night. You can get hurt or you can get fired or quit. Its just like kayfab wrestling. Now the problem is you joining a leage of an asshole. Well people can rate the gm's. And same thing with wrestlers. Their could be different types of leages. Everything from created characters, to current wrestlers, legends, or anybody. The Gm could even put a cap on atributes. Or even have you gain attributes by working out. Well this game was just on my mind. Give me your thoughts.

I like the idea of this, however just out of interest what happens when you "log out" do you just dissapear or would everyone else see you go home or something. However cool idea I like it.

i like your idea but ive been thinking this as an ultimate wrestling game.
its called smackdown vs raw ultimate
you can do whatever you want its all the greatest features from all previous wrestling games combined together all match types from all wrestling games and also there is an option for relastic or non relastic also all wwe superstars including released also all wwe legends also including all attires they ever wore as alternatives. this will never happen anyways lol

I like the idea of this, however just out of interest what happens when you "log out" do you just dissapear or would everyone else see you go home or something. However cool idea I like it.
well this is a leage system that has set times. So you only have to be their for the set times. Now if you log out or leave, than you run the risk of being fired. And I guess the animation for that would just have your character leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back