Online WWE game coming soon?

TokiRKO

Controversy Creates Cash
THQ has revealed their interest in an online WWE game and have said they will reveal it next month at E3. I believe it's E3...any way

What do you think will be in the game?

How do you think it will be handled?

Why make a pure online wrestling game when the SVR series has online play?

I'm thinking it's going to be a very realistic wrestling mode. I'm thinking you start as a rookie and work your way up again real people online. Not sure if some one gets to make the matches or if it's random or if you can choose who you attack, but the possibilities are making me cream myself!

I'm hoping for some thing similar to one of the old smackdown games, don't remember which one, but there was one where you could walk around the backstage area and talk to wrestlers. Imagine that.....being able to walk around and talk shit to other people, challenge them to matches, or even jump them and beat the hell out of them.

The ability for you and your friends to form a faction, challenge for titles, or even interfere in matches! Will there be cpu refs? How is this all going to work?

Were my ideas too far fetched or do you think any of it possible?

What do you think will be in the game?
Lots of n00bs and trolls :lmao: but seriously with the information you gave I honestly think this could work really well. I'm putting my prediction on an expansive storyline revolving around the CAW you create. :)shrug: I don't know how the real superstars could fit in playable-wise)

Take your guy and work from the ground up. It will be much much more in-depth storywise than any of the SVR games I think. Why else would they even think about making a pure WWE online game?

How do you think it will be handled?

Like WoW. One button does one thing, and many many others do something else. Honestly yet again I do not know how they can configure what you do on a controller to a keyboard (but this could just be 'cause I'm a video gamer and not an online dude.)

I'm thinking different countries will provide different settings and such. That would be a unique idea.

Why make a pure online wrestling game when the SVR series has online play?
I was wondering the same thing when I clicked on this. Yet again I don't see why they would want to but I seriously like the idea.

I'm thinking it's going to be a very realistic wrestling mode. I'm thinking you start as a rookie and work your way up again real people online. Not sure if some one gets to make the matches or if it's random or if you can choose who you attack, but the possibilities are making me cream myself!

I'm there with you on all but the end. :lol: TMI bro lol

I'm hoping for some thing similar to one of the old smackdown games, don't remember which one, but there was one where you could walk around the backstage area and talk to wrestlers. Imagine that.....being able to walk around and talk shit to other people, challenge them to matches, or even jump them and beat the hell out of them.

You're thinking Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth. Loved that game and the fact you can do that.

The ability for you and your friends to form a faction, challenge for titles, or even interfere in matches! Will there be cpu refs? How is this all going to work?

Only time will tell but I am definitely interested. I'll check it out and see if the web has any scoop on it.

Were my ideas too far fetched or do you think any of it possible?

Anything can happen in the WWE. Or at least online :)

I'm not sure if it is going to be a computer game. I've been under the impression that it will be on the consoles. In fact the idea of it being on a computer hasn't even crossed my mind....

I hope it's for the 360. I can't see a wrestling game for the computer, it would be way too confusing

Jim Ross was interviewed today and he announced that the WWE and THQ will be coming out with a new game where the WWE Legends will take on the guys of today with him doing the announcing. My question is can and will Vince include the NWO ? their legendary status is unquestioned but being that the three main stars of that group are currently under contract with TNA, can and will Vince do it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back