The Top 5 Homoerotic Wrestling Moves

but yet when Torrie did the move, no one seemed to care .... interesting

I'd let Torrie Stinkface me, front or back!

And grabbing the tights always seems a little homoerotic to me, leave the guys tights alone.

Actually, greased up, buff, beautiful men touching each other seems a little homoerotic to me anyway. I just put Kelly Kelly's face on all of them and it works. Except on Snitsky, nothing makes him better.

How about Ric Flair's crotch grab? Although he's grabbing them in a way that would bring no one pleasure, still pretty homoerotic.

There something about Xpac's bronco buster that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm sure nobody wants his dick crystals all over their chin area....

How about the Rear Naked Choke. I wouldn't like to be laying on Samoa Joa's with his arm and legs all around me.

Or Rikishi's second-most homoerotic move next to the stink face...the Rump Shaker. Particularly when his nearly bare ass is sitting on the opponent for the pin.

How about the Rear Naked Choke. I wouldn't like to be laying on Samoa Joa's with his arm and legs all around me.

Or Rikishi's second-most homoerotic move next to the stink face...the Rump Shaker. Particularly when his nearly bare ass is sitting on the opponent for the pin.

It's extremely close to tea bagging imo. Testicular claw is another high ranking one along with the Thesz press.

What the hell was that move where Viscera would jump on the guys back and then it was like he was humping him?

How about the school boy rollup? looks like someone is forcefully trying to pull his opponents pants off.

Powerbomb - crotch on face. I bet batista likes doing the bomb alot

Yeah, the powerbomb is pretty homoerotic. Also I don't know if it's been said already, but whenever someone does the tombstone, just looks like they want to set them up for a 69.

HBK's elbow drop on Cade and Jericho at Unforgiven. Not a specific move, just a set of circumstances. He totally put them right on top of each other in the exactly perfect position. It was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back