The Top 5 Homoerotic Wrestling Moves

Frank the Frowner

Getting Noticed By Management
The WWE and Opie and Anthony (heard on Sirius XM) have a lot of involvement with each other. Anthony does an awesome "Angry Vince" impression, and they actually had Shane McMahon in studio a couple weeks ago to judge a contest for a listener to go to Summerslam.

One of their producers, Sam, is a major wrestling fan who tried to really sell the Vince explosion angle when it first happened. It made for great radio. He also asks the guests from the WWE ridiculous questions whenever they come in. Recently, they told Sam to come up with the most homoerotic moves he could think of. Here was the list:

5. The Undertaker's Last Ride
4. Norman Smiley's Big Wiggle
3. The Dudley Boys' "WHAZZUP"
2. X-Pac's Bronco Buster
1. The Danshoku Dino Driver.

Words cannot describe how humiliating it must be to be in the Danshoku Driver. Taking this move must be worse than taking a Bronco Buster from Mae Young.

Here it is... possibly NSFW.
[youtube]7mKa-NEZurA[/youtube]

What about Bryan Dainelson? Just about every move that he does is homoerotic

*you know, because Danielson looks like a giant penis*

What about the Vis-agra?! It's Viscera literally mounting a man and dry humping him. How does that not count as homoerotic? :headscratch:

Good thread. But everymove is homoerotic. How many of your friends would let you grapple with them? It's just not normal, man.

To me one of the most homoerotic wrestling moves is the Tombstone Piledriver. Both guys heads are in the other guys crotch.

Nah jus, there probably is no one manlier in WWE. If there was one dude I would bet my life on not being gay, itd be taker.

dunno bout Triple H. he did have sex with Chyna. jus sayin.

Taker is the uncoolest wrestler in the history of wrestling. Look no further than when he used to wear leather trousers (gay attire imo) and they used to go up to reveal pasty white ankles. So uncool.

If I had to bet on one wrestler being gay I'd go Chris Kanyon, probably.

Taker is the uncoolest wrestler in the history of wrestling. Look no further than when he used to wear leather trousers (gay attire imo) and they used to go up to reveal pasty white ankles. So uncool.

If I had to bet on one wrestler being gay I'd go Chris Kanyon, probably.

goldust. easily

I'm surprized nobody has mentioned Rikishi's stink face yet.

I have to change the channel everytime I see that move!
That move is one of the reasons I stopped watching smackdown

I'm surprized nobody has mentioned Rikishi's stink face yet.

I have to change the channel everytime I see that move!
That move is one of the reasons I stopped watching smackdown

but yet when Torrie did the move, no one seemed to care .... interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back