• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Sounds weird, tastes like" thread... oh no another food thread

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
What is it with these food threads all of a sudden? Well for me, it's easy... there's nothing more amazing than food. And here's something that I don't think has been done before...

What is one food that you love to eat but to others it sounds either disgusting, too fattening, or weird?

For me, it's none other than the classical Luther Burger... or for those who don't know, the Doughnut Bacon Cheese burger.

It sounds weird, I know... putting everything you love in a cheeseburger between two Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but believe me when I tell you this... it's amazing! I mean sure, after you eat it, you can't eat anything else for a few days (if you're health conscious) but the damn thing is delicious. The balance of sweet and savory at the same time is just unbeatable.

Interesting thread idea. Well, I have managed to get some strange reactions from people when I sometimes let a chocolate bar melt on a pizza that I just finished baking, then put raw garlic on after it's done, to add some extra last minute toppings. It's spicy and sticky, but dang does it taste good. People have told me I'm insane for eating things like that but it's so good. I recomment it for anyone who likes pizza, chocolate, or garlic since it involves all of the above. Be sure to have an extra napkin nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back