• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Sign Guy

Well you're putting up a hell of a fight against the German so you can have enough courage. Your back is in trouble though.

He tries so hard to be funny, but he fails every time.

And I suppose you are Sir Jane thy FUCKING Great when it comes to comedy.

He wrote a lame rap/grunge song about Cobain dying, despite the fact he was born that year.

Yeah, because I can't magically pick up a few CD's, research a man extensively and be a fan of his music and the man himself, can I? Mister I'm 14 and have a Jimi Hendrix avatar.

He continuously bashes Lil Wayne, without giving ANY supports to his argument.

I don't know, maybe the fact that he has an annoying, horrible voice that wasn't made for any type of music whatsoever, the fact that his lyrics are some of the most stupid, most awful, foul, and pathetic lines I have ever heard in my life. Maybe the fact all his songs are repetitive and he only sings songs about pussy and money, which are two of the easiest and meaningless things to write about. His beats are average at best. Uhh...shall I go on. Garbage, LIL...WAYNE...IS...GARBAGE.

He tries to be cool by talking non-stop about Cobain and Jim Morrison, even though it makes him sound like an idiot.

I don't try to be cool by doing anything. Morrison and Cobain are two of the most amazing, poetic, meaningful, great songwriters to have ever lived, they were true music geniuses, they could write a better song than any mainstream artist today, and they are my idols.

He's using an avatar I made. And it isn't that good.

It's my favorite Morrison avatar on the sight. And now people are using it, and it is making me mad.

Anything else, cunt-face?

EDIT: Use to to have a Jimi Hendrix avatar. Notice the italics on the words use to.

How? Morrison's poetry was better than Mercury's...oh yeah he didn't have any. Morrison's lyrics we're better than Mercury's. Mercury and Morrison are about tied on the singing, I will admit that I love Queen and Freddie was an amazing singer/frontman but Morrison was better.

freddie-mercury.jpg

How not? Name one great Doors song and I'll name two great Queen songs.

I can draw the same conclusions between Pearl Jam and Nirvana. My point is, we can't use that argument, solely because Queen was around a lot longer than the Doors, thus capable of creating more epic music. Just as Pearl Jam has lasted a lot longer than Nirvana, giving them the opportunity to more great music than Kurt and the guys.

One problem i hold with TSG is he refuses to acknowledge other peoples opinions and believes that only bands from the 60s/70s/80s are the greatest even though he is only 14! I'm 15 but i respect opinions and like what i like being both current day music(Both rock & pop) & old time music(classic rock & 80s pop FTW!)

One problem i hold with TSG is he refuses to acknowledge other peoples opinions and believes that only bands from the 60s/70s/80s are the greatest even though he is only 14! I'm 15 but i respect opinions and like what i like being both current day music(Both rock & pop) & old time music(classic rock & 80s pop FTW!)

Well-said.

He's an OK poster. He just has the problems that Jane and SoM mentioned when posting in the spam sections.

One problem i hold with TSG is he refuses to acknowledge other peoples opinions

I acknowledge other people's opinions. I just believe that a few of the bands I like were some of the best and I will debate it until somebody can prove me wrong. Or even if my friends like I band, I'll tease them about how they suck when they usually don't :)

and believes that only bands from the 60s/70s/80s are the greatest even though he is only 14!

So, I can't magically pick up CD's or download music and listen to older stuff. Wow, thanks for enlightening me on that fact man...

I'm 15 but i respect opinions and like what i like being both current day music(Both rock & pop)

I respect opinions, and I like what I like. I like some of the current music (Buckcherry, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Eminem, etc...) but I think older stuff is better. And I will debate that.

& old time music(classic rock & 80s pop FTW!

Michael Jackson was a music god. 80's pop was good in itself (well some of it, at the least) but Michael Jackson was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back