• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Sign Guy.

The Sign Guy

• Woeful

• uneducated if knew something about wrestling could be okay.

• Decent

• future moderator

Results are only viewable after voting.
av-3.gif

I never understood the reason for posters in the prison to try to mock better posters than them...
^^

I never understood the reason for posters in the prison to try to mock better posters than them...
^^
Just because he's not in prison, doesn't mean he's good. I'd take Lesnar's 3rd person rambles over The Sign Guy's bad observation of the TNA roster any day.

It's okay, I know I'm better than most posters here when I actually try. But keep hating. My own topic, I feel famous. ;)

i want to know more about this jdogg. He says all this stuff about being sad in a relationship and then says he broke up with a girl who made him happy. sns called that it wouldnt last.

jdogg is gone from the forums. He announced his retirement after he found a new girlfriend. Since Jickie Mames wasn't around, not a single fuck was given.

As The Sign Guy goes, I always get him and Leafy confused for some reason. It's a pity for Sign Guy as he's about 100 times better.

Yeah, JDogg was very happy with her but had to break it off because he couldn't be in a relationship that made him so sad
:wtf:
Or atleast, that's what I thought he said.

Apparently she has mental problems or something and he can't take it. Also, she told him not to come to her party and that they need some space. So he thinks he's breaking up with her.

Well my girl decided she wanted space and to back to dating instead of being in a full on relationship, plus she has mental health issues, but i was so happy with her, and when she said not to come to her house party too it had me confused. And for a week i been mad depressed, so after intervention from family and friends, i have decided to end it with my girl. Hell i fucked up badly at wrestling training, i fucked up rope funning and shoulder tackle drills even hip tosses, because of this stuff on my mind.

All I know is that I've read like 2 GSD threads this week. One was of this J-Dogg saying he's leaving the forum because he has a wonderful life and a new girlfriend that makes him happy and then like two days later I saw a thread where he was talking about being back and how he had to break up with the girlfriend. I found it pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back