• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Word to all other prisoners: Creeper at work

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Whilst Bill Lesnar was taking a shower last night a shadow met his gaze on the dingy walls. Bill lesnar quickly turned only to see nothing and wonder whether his was a figment of his imagination. SO Bill lesnar stepped up onto the urinal and that same shadow once again appeared on the piss stained steel. Bill lesnar sharped turned his head at the shadows direction and ounce again this person had disappeared . It was clear to Bill lesnar that this fan has taken things too far so Bill lesnar decided to take matters into his own hands. You see, due to Bill lesnars star power he has his own private wash space and Bill lesnar is on good terms with the security guy Steve so he asked for a favor. Once Bill Lesnar had viewed the security footage a wry smile crept over his muscular face. The next night Bill Lesnar opened the door to his personal bathroom and...

had a shower. A few minutes later right on cue, Bill Lesnars yet to be discovered stalker made his nightly appearance. Of course Bill lesnar new all this and he came prepared. Steve the slightly overweight happy-go-lucky Camera man owed Bill lesnar. 2 years ago, Bill lesnar at the time was in bis 10th WZCW title reign and WZCW did a house show in Alberta,Canada...Steve's son was the lucky man who got his picture taken with Bill Lesnar. SO Steve snuck up, closed the bathroom door and trapped the unsuspecting stalker in Bill Lesnars bathroom. Bill Lesnar abruptly got out of the shower and speared him into the wall. The stalkers body collapsed in a heap. The man was small in size and stature, he had crooked teeth, a crop of fire red hair and was very gangly. He stammered to Bill Lesnar 'imm...imm, imm soooo,sooooo ssssooo sorry Mr Lesnar puh,please please i i wa wa was jstttt interested'. Bill Lesnar laughed grabbed his head and dunked him the toilet as the stalker gasped for air as he gurgled Bill Lesnar fresh urine. Bill Lesnar then picked him up and hurling him across the floor and left slamming the door shut behind him.

It turns out that Bill Lesnars fan was recently convicted Jerichoholic4life. Jerichoholic is doing time because of his past in which he took peeking to the next level.

Bill Lesnar warns the other prisoner who are nearby (Jenks,Macios,Jakiz etc). Watch out, Bill lesnar doesn't think he's finished. Bill Lesnar knows that Jericholic has struggled to fit in here due to his weird behavior and this may be his way of making a statement.

Prisoners...consider yourselves warned.

Don't worry Bill, there are Prison guards, they are always watching to make sure these types of things don't happen.

Although..I don't think they like you too much. The Warden might turn a blind eye if somebody would happen to attack you.

I heard that whenever you were out complaining about your stalking, Jericholic was out getting, forming an alliance with the Aryan Brotherhood. You better watch your back Bill, those cats are hardcore.

Btw, I had a word with the Warden. He's firing Steve, due to his actions in making deals with prisoners.

I also informed the prison guidance consoler for you, as it seems your time in here is causing hallucinations..forcing you to think your 6x8 cell is a luxurious bathroom.

Also, Jerichoholic and the Aryan Brotherhood are planning an assault at your expense tomorrow before lunch. My advice..don't drink the milk.

I personally can't wait for your first WZCW World Heavyweight Championship reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back