The SD LD on 8/27 features the return of The Undertaker!

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Week:

In his WWE debut, Alberto Del Rio forced Rey Mysterio to tap out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight:

The Undertaker returns to SmackDown, while his treacherous brother, World Heavyweight Champion Kane faces Rey Mysterio in a No Disqualification Match. Plus, Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler battles Kofi Kingston.

Mark your calendars. SmackDown is moving to the "Imagine Greater" network this October. Check out the newest video announcing the move of one of the longest-running, weekly episodic shows on television.

Tune in to Friday Night Smackdown!

The Undertaker/Kane confrontation should be interesting. Too bad I won't see it, because for some reason, they're deciding to show a NFL preseason football game down here in South Florida on MYNetwork TV, and it's not even the Dolphins:disappointed:

I will be here unfortunately my dad wasn't able to get tickets for the whole weekend of Braves games just Sat. and Sun. but being able to watch SD isn't a bad alternative.

UGHHHHHH HOLY ONE I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the braves but I live up in Ohio and the last time I saw them was up here in cincy and lets just say my family still makes fun of me.

Back on Smackdown! It should be a good one tonight let's just hope Vickie (I perfer Bitchie) doesn't interfere in the match agane.

At least the Reds are doing great this year but yeah my dad lives about 40 mins away from Turner Field and now that I have graduated and moved in with him. I'm going to a lot of Atlanta sports games now.

I wonder what's next for Del Rio.

Smackdown won't know what hit them come October. I gots me floor seat when they come to Kansas!!! :p Holy...do you think a cleavage revealing outfit is too revealing since I'll be seated by the announcer table? LOL

Just think 3 shows for the price of 1...NXT, Superstars, Smackdown!! Yes..bang for the buck,,,
Plus DDP is in KC tonight for a party at a club...

Well considering that this is a PG audience than yeah but I don't know how many kids there are in Kansas but it's also a potential arrest waiting to happen knowing your love for Striker. :)

besides, matt hardy can walk around with no shirt on, why shouldn't I be able to? j/k... look at the man titties on that boy.

I like his titties they look so soft and I would like a chance to meet DDP one of my favorite wrestlers growing up.

Yeah, the only thing happening will be a picture alright and an ass groping

Haha man your lucky. I got to go to one game in turner field and we fight all them time (he's a die hard reds fan) and I atually got him on tape saying that that was one of his funniest games and loudest. Of course they beat the Marlins.

Oh yea we get to see little Rey Rey.:banghead:

Either Rey gets time off or he has a long fued with Del Rio to get him over as a top competitor. Whatever it is as long as he's not in the world title picture for too long, I'm happy.

Rey will get time off. He was suppose too until Taker got hurt so I figure this is what this match is for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back