• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Rock! The Rock! The Rock! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
The Rock is not coming back. Get over it. We all want him to come back, but he's not coming back. He's gone forever, the most we'll ever get is a crappy hall of fame appearance here and there and that shit we saw a few months ago where he teased coming back. But once again, in case you missed the message, he's not coming back.

Here's a list of reasons why he's not coming back.

1) He's busy

He's an actor who's in demand. Sure, he's made a bunch of shitty movies like The Tooth Fairy, but all his movies have one thing in common: he makes a healthy payday. According to imdb, Dwayne Johnson has 6 projects he's working on. And let's not forget that his job doesn't begin and end on the set. He has to do promotional stuff, meetings, all that good stuff. He doesn't have time to go back to the WWE.

2) He has an image to maintain

Whether you like it or not, the WWE will never again be classified as family entertainment like it was during the heydays of Hulk Hogan, and it was Mr. Johnson himself who helped the WWE get that attitude image we all loved so much. Now, the WWE is nowhere near as edgy, violent, crude, or perverse as it was while The Rock was still wrestling regularly, but that's an image the WWE has been trying to shake for years. The PG rating has helped a little, but it still hasn't stopped Linda McMahon's political enemies from criticizing her and her involvement in the WWE. The Rock doesn't need any negative PR that would come from rejoining the WWE.

3) He doesn't care about you

Go ahead and think he cares about wrestling fans. The only wrestling fans Dwayne Johnson cares about are the ones that buy tickets to his movies. If he really cared about wrestling fans, he would have never left, or would have at least made more appearances than he has. The only reason he maintains any sort of relationship with the WWE is so that they'll promote his movies hoping that maybe one day he'll return the favor. But he won't. He'll come to the Hall of Fame every five years, he'll do a little video message once every blue moon, but he's not going to be back in a wrestling ring until he stops making movies, which will probably be never.

4) Every rumor about him coming back is not a WWE rumor, it's an internet speculation rumor

Not much to say here, just don't believe everything you read on the internet. This may be troublesome for many of you, so I'll do a step by step explanation of how to accomplish this.

First- Read something on the internet: It could be anything, but for our purposes, let's say it's, "Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson may be returning to RAW this Monday night!"

Second- Question it: This may be the most important part. Instead of just accepting it as a fact, which is probably what your joke of a brain is used to doing, you instead consider the possibility it's not true. Look at it objectively and weigh out the possibilities... Why would The Rock be coming to the WWE now? What does The Rock have to gain from coming to the WWE? How many times have similar rumors been started only to be nothing more than total bullshit?

Third- Don't believe it: You realize that what you read is crap, and instead of believing it anyway, you just don't believe it. Erase it from your mind and move on with your life.

Congratulations, you now pass as a semi-intelligent human being.

In conclusion, The Rock is not coming back anytime soon, so give up. Your energy is better spent other places, such as trying not to be an idiot. Good luck with all your future Rockless existence.

I like how you want people to stop talking about The Rock, but then you make an entire post about him. Kudos. All this pointless post will end up doing is cause everyone to....surprise....talk about The Rock. Also, where did you get this inside info regarding reasons The Rock will never return? Gotta say, you must be special to be privy to that kind of information.

In response to your inane rant: Speculate all you want, but never say never.

Of course it was all rumors and speculation that he would be back. I knew he wouldn't be because they would hype it before hand.

All your points besides maybe #3 are invalid for one simple reason. He himself said he was planning to do something "this summer". That wasn't a "rumor" or "internet speculation" he said those things himself. That is why all the speculation started recently because of the one interview he did and, with summer coming to a close.

The Rock is not coming back. Get over it. We all want him to come back, but he's not coming back. He's gone forever, the most we'll ever get is a crappy hall of fame appearance here and there and that shit we saw a few months ago where he teased coming back. But once again, in case you missed the message, he's not coming back.

Here's a list of reasons why he's not coming back.

1) He's busy

He's an actor who's in demand. Sure, he's made a bunch of shitty movies like The Tooth Fairy, but all his movies have one thing in common: he makes a healthy payday. According to imdb, Dwayne Johnson has 6 projects he's working on. And let's not forget that his job doesn't begin and end on the set. He has to do promotional stuff, meetings, all that good stuff. He doesn't have time to go back to the WWE.

Whether you like it or not, the WWE will never again be classified as family entertainment like it was during the heydays of Hulk Hogan, and it was Mr. Johnson himself who helped the WWE get that attitude image we all loved so much. Now, the WWE is nowhere near as edgy, violent, crude, or perverse as it was while The Rock was still wrestling regularly, but that's an image the WWE has been trying to shake for years. The PG rating has helped a little, but it still hasn't stopped Linda McMahon's political enemies from criticizing her and her involvement in the WWE. The Rock doesn't need any negative PR that would come from rejoining the WWE.

3) He doesn't care about you

Go ahead and think he cares about wrestling fans. The only wrestling fans Dwayne Johnson cares about are the ones that buy tickets to his movies. If he really cared about wrestling fans, he would have never left, or would have at least made more appearances than he has. The only reason he maintains any sort of relationship with the WWE is so that they'll promote his movies hoping that maybe one day he'll return the favor. But he won't. He'll come to the Hall of Fame every five years, he'll do a little video message once every blue moon, but he's not going to be back in a wrestling ring until he stops making movies, which will probably be never.

4) Every rumor about him coming back is not a WWE rumor, it's an internet speculation rumor

Not much to say here, just don't believe everything you read on the internet. This may be troublesome for many of you, so I'll do a step by step explanation of how to accomplish this.

First- Read something on the internet: It could be anything, but for our purposes, let's say it's, "Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson may be returning to RAW this Monday night!"

Second- Question it: This may be the most important part. Instead of just accepting it as a fact, which is probably what your joke of a brain is used to doing, you instead consider the possibility it's not true. Look at it objectively and weigh out the possibilities... Why would The Rock be coming to the WWE now? What does The Rock have to gain from coming to the WWE? How many times have similar rumors been started only to be nothing more than total bullshit?

Third- Don't believe it: You realize that what you read is crap, and instead of believing it anyway, you just don't believe it. Erase it from your mind and move on with your life.

Congratulations, you now pass as a semi-intelligent human being.

In conclusion, The Rock is not coming back anytime soon, so give up. Your energy is better spent other places, such as trying not to be an idiot. Good luck with all your future Rockless existence.

While I(we) know the Rock isn't coming back full time, take a look at some FACTS, rather than RUMOURS. It is FACT that the Rock teased a guest host of Raw on the Smackdown Anniversary show. It is also FACT that he stated during numerous interviews, yes, this is actually coming from the Rock's mouth, that he is looking to do something cool this summer for the fans, and that he wants it to be fun and unique.

Now, this is the summer, so you can see where the speculation is coming from. It isn't like the usual "when's he coming back" bullshit, this is based on solid facts.

Will he be back full time? No.
Will he be back at sometime? Hell yes.

I agree. The Rock turned his back on all of us years ago. He got his popularity from us (Wrestling fans) and used it to get him in movies. It's really, really over. The Rock is a freak'en trader!

I like how you want people to stop talking about The Rock, but then you make an entire post about him. Kudos.

To address the problem, one must bring it up.

All this pointless post will end up doing is cause everyone to....surprise....talk about The Rock.

I'd rather have everyone talking about him here than the 15 other identical threads saying, "WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE ROCK? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE LAST NIGHT!!! GRRRR!"

Also, where did you get this inside info regarding reasons The Rock will never return? Gotta say, you must be special to be privy to that kind of information.

Not privy, I just have common sense.
In response to your inane rant: Speculate all you want, but never say never.

Sounds like some Rock mark was upset by my post telling them how stupid they were being. Please accept this picture of a box of tissues as my way of saying sorry I hurt your feelings.

Tissue.jpg

While I(we) know the Rock isn't coming back full time, take a look at some FACTS, rather than RUMOURS.

Cool, sounds good to me. I look forward to telling you why your "facts" are all a bunch of bull.

It is FACT that the Rock teased a guest host of Raw on the Smackdown Anniversary show.

It's also a fact that he has yet to guest host RAW, and the era of guest hosts is all but over. They pretty much make one or two appearances all night and disappear. Remember Rob Zombie? Don't be too upset if that's what The Rock does.... that is if he's there at all. Don't be surprised to see him take the Will Farrell/Mark Wahlberg route andf just do a couple pre-recorded shits.

It is also FACT that he stated during numerous interviews, yes, this is actually coming from the Rock's mouth, that he is looking to do something cool this summer for the fans, and that he wants it to be fun and unique.

Or he could be bullshitting fans, trying to win their affection so they will see his movies. When people think they have some sort of special connection with the actor, they feel more inclined to see the film. If the WWE audience feels like they have a friend in The Rock, they'll dish out the 12 bucks to see his newest movie. Also, his "special and unique" thing could be something that's not special and unique at all, like another video, or a fan day appearance.

Now, this is the summer, so you can see where the speculation is coming from. It isn't like the usual "when's he coming back" bullshit, this is based on solid facts.

Solid facts? Dude, it came out of the mouth of A WRESTLER. Wrestling is not a business that is known for the honesty of the employees. Apparently nobody has ever considered that The Rock is lying.

Will he be back full time? No.
Will he be back at sometime? Probably not.

Fixed.

I disagree with the vast majority of what you said Jglass14 like that The Rocks movies suck, and the WWE will never be family friendly again, and that The Rock doesn't care and blah blah blah, but I whole heartedly 100% agree with the fact that he is not going to come back to wrestle. Ever. He will never be a full time wrestler again. (I'm saying that despite the "never say never" expression because I think in this case, we can make an exception to that lol.)

You're kind of an asshole and you seem to think you know everything about everything. You don't, you're just acting like a jerk, and I disagree with you're know-it-all attitude. It's unfortunate that your joke of a brain can't see how rude you are. But I think almost all of us can agree that you're right on one thing. Rocky isn't coming back.

I would take anything The Rock or Dwayne Johnson has said about returning to the WWE with a grain of salt. I'm sure he would like to come back to host Raw, but I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to wrestle again. The Rock is still young, but after you have spent years breaking your body for fans and have a chance to become a huge movie star wouldn't you take it? I'm sure John Cena would or even The Miz.

We would all like to see The Rock in one last match, whether that be Cena or whoever is unknown. Rock did say that he isn't interested in wrestling Cena, but he also said he was interested in wrestling him or Shawn Michaels at the Hall of Fame ceremony years ago. I don't think people should get their hopes up thinking The Rock will show up this summer.

Anything is possible, but these threads about The Rock returning have been beaten more than a dead horse. Odds are he is probably too busy to show up, and even if he did it would probably only be a one appearance type deal. The Rock has more on his plate now ,so there is no reason of getting your hopes up.

I agree. The Rock turned his back on all of us years ago. He got his popularity from us (Wrestling fans) and used it to get him in movies. It's really, really over. The Rock is a freak'en trader!

Oh, is he now? I never knew he worked on wall street.

We all need to stop clamoring for a rock return because the man will come back when he wants to, simple as that, nothing we say or do can make him. However rock himself said he wouldn't rule out a return to the WWE so there is always the possibility he will return. In fact I think he will return somewhere down the road when he's not busy, which is a rarity for him.

However I agree with the poster above that said JGlass was being a douche. Seriously man, try to get your point across in a more professional manner.

am i the only one really pissed of by JGlass14's attitude :banghead:
he said he'd return to wwe not to wrestle but to entertain and i doubt he'd fucking lie because then he'd lose alot of his fans and we all know the rock is a decent man and he wouldnt want to piss off the majority of his wwe fans and finally wwe made him what he is so i doubt he'd lie about returning

Yo why do you care. He didn't turn his back on us(the fans) he simply chose a better lifestyle that would keep him around longer. Hell he is making more money and it is easier on the body. He doesn't have to travel all year taking chair shots and jumping off top ropes. If I was a wrestler and I was offered a movie roll and then another and another I would stop wrestling too. People kill me with this whole Rocky turned on us bullshit. Like yo grow up like its the logical choice. People saying hes this and that and a trader. How is he a trader because hed rather be healthy and collect a better pay check then come out every night risking the high possibilty of taking a substational amount of years off his life. Stone Colds gone too is he a trader. Nobody calls brock a trader and he left before the Rock did. So please before you open your mouth and utter something completely stupid that makes you look like a dumbass think about what you are saying before you speak.

You have a good chance of seeing the Rock do one more thing in the WWE. It would be huge. Especially with a big project he is working on. I think it would of blew the roof if Mr. McMahon came and took Edge's spot, and then... Surprise, the Rock took Jericho's Spot. I think that would of been something we haven't seen in years. Been a huge push for Summerslam.

Now, calling the Rock a traitor is just one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. A higher calling of entertainment wanted him. So he took the chance and it panned out. I mean, we haven't called Stone Cold a traitor. He walked out on the company once. We haven't called Lesnar a traitor for jumping ship to UFC? No, we have called Flair a traitor, because well he came out of retirement and stabbed his fans in the back. Heyman hasn't worked on a wrestling project in years, and we haven't called him a traitor.

We will ever see him again? Maybe, that's all you can really say. I mean if the money is there is a good chance. If the passion is there, there is a good chance. And as Chris Jericho said before about the business. Never say Never.

Testify...that's what I've been saying for what feels like forever.The Rock could give a shit about the buisness or the fans the dude is a full blown actor now and if he ever does decide to grace us with an appearence its gonna be some guest host spot where he busts out a couple catch phrases hypes his upcoming movie then he's gonna dissapear again.There's not ever gonna be a Rock vs Cena match or whatever fans are hoping for.The guy isn't even the Rock no more he's Dwayne Johnson and Dwayne Johnson don't wrestle or represent wrestling in any form so please leave this The Rock is coming bqck bullshit alone.There's a better chance of Randy Savage going into the hall of fame or The Ultimate Warrior having a match with Vinny Mac then Dwayne Johnson stepping into the ring to compete!

JGlass, seriously, get facts before you blast out an opinion.
Firstly, Rock said he was going to work with Mcmahon over the summer in WWE. Summer ain't over yet. And if I see Rock on WWE TV within the next two months I reserve the right to roundhouse kick you.
Secondly, why does it matter? Sure people go on about it, sure, threads are made asking wen he'll return, but for the love of god, what is wrong with that? You don't like them? DON'T FUCKING READ THEM! The Rock made a huge impact on wrestling along with Austin from 1998 to 2001, and one day, deservedly so, will be a hall of famer. He is one of the most popular wrestlers ever to grace a WWE canvas, and just because you have an opinion that differs to most doesn't mean you have ANY right to bash other peoples, especially when they have a fact on their side. Rock's busy. We get it. But no-ones asking him to work a fucking feud with someone. One night wouldn't be too much out of his schedule. Don't rule it out.

Oh, and one other thing. the bit where you said he doesn't care about te fans. I'm sorry, I wasnt aware you knew him? He left because, as much respect as he may have for Hogan, he's seen how banged up people get, with Hogan being a great example. He wants to stay healthy, and he's progressed into life after wrestling. Id rather see him 'sell out' than come to the ring, put his body through tremendous punishment, and dig himself an early grave which, sadly, so many people have.

I'm sorry, but for shitting on peoples opinions on wanting the rock to come back like you have, you really don't deserve your rep count. And before you go "Oh, another Rock fan! Here, a box of tissues!!!" (also, the tissues, you realise how much of an arrogant fucker you come across?) or any of that crap, yeah, I'm a Rock fan, the guy was my favorite wrestler, and I would like to see him come back. But I won't stand here and say 'Anyone who doesn't think the rock will come back is an idiot. Realise it and well done for no longer being an idiot.'

I'm a better person than that. Most poeple are. You should be.

Well geez someone makes a thread talking about some clues that Dwayne could possibly show up last night and he doesn't. Now people can't stop talking about it. He didn't show up, it is what it is, the rumors were wrong and that's all that needs to be said. If he shows up in the future great, but when he said he had something planned with Vince that was then and this is now. It could have changed for all we know and been canceled. People need to relax. If it happens it happens, if not well oh well. People are acting like childish kids over this.

Never say never is right. Hollywood is fickle and Vince isn't, he welcomes almost everyone back into the WWE ring. When DJ's movie roles slow down, he will crave that WWE spotlight once more. Count on it.

I don't get how anyone can feel the Rock is a trader or that he turned his back on anyone. He simply made a career change anyone in their right mind would change jobs for more money and better benefits. I don't get why he gets hated on for it because he became very successful.

Hogan and Piper both at one point retired from wrestling to become actors, and they both came back to wrestling. Not because they loved wrestling more, but because they failed at acting.

I don't believe for a second that he turned his back on wrestling or it's fans. I've seen him on many mainstream talk shows and interviews were he said wrestling is in his blood it's his family business. He has also said many times he would not be were he is without wrestling.

Like a previous poster stated he is one of the busiest men in Hollywood. It's not like he can walk off a multimillion dollar movie set whenever he wants to make a appearance for WWE. I'm sure he will be seen on WWE TV again not as a wrestler but in some capacity.

The Rock gave everything he had to the business for the time he was in it. An opportunity arose that allowed him to save many years of his life, won't cripple him and be able to spend a lot more time with his children. Who are any of you to criticize his brilliant career decision. You should all appreciate what he gave us and move on. He doesn't owe us anything. Hes the one that entertained us, not the other way around. But in regards to the original post topic, hes right. Rock isn't coming back for anything more than an appearance here or there. Maybe we'll even be lucky to see him in a short program. If he does that will be great but if not oh well.

OK, I read your whole post, but this second 'reason' stumped me.

"Never again classed as family entertainment"
I find it ironic that someone paying attention to what the boards say about one wrestler hasn't noticed that a lot of people have been complaining about this PG/family orientated era for a long time on these very same boards. Never again? Erm, we're in that era just now. You don't even have to WATCH the shows to figure out whose in the audience, just listen to the kids they have in the audience! Who pays for the kids? The parents.

I don't think comparing Linda McMahon to The Rock is the strongest argument either. Linda was only on-screen on select occasions during the Attitude years, The Rock was one of the strongest figures who helped define that era. The Rock didn't leave wrestling to go into politics, he left for acting which isn't as big a jump as Linda. Also, it was BECAUSE of his wrestling persona that he was able to negotiate that route into acting, people knew what he was about and what he could bring so he wasn't trying to hide from it. Just doesn't seem to be that solid an argument to me I'm afraid.

Gotta agree with the TS here. Alot of posters are pretty pissed though because well the truth hurts. The Rock isn't coming back. Atleast anytime soon anyway. The Rock did say he would like to come back this summer BUT he said if he did the WWE would have to lax on the whole pg rating for his appearance & the WWE wasn't will to do that for Stone Cold who is & has been far more valuble to the WWE than the Rock has ever been so obviously they wont do it for Dwayne. But I do understand these diehard Rocks fans obsession with The Rock returning. I had this problem for a good 2 or 3 yrs post WM 14 waiting & hoping & wishing on HBK to return. I'd mark out every time an internet rumor came out saying Shawn would return only to be disappointed when he didnt. It's the same thing. Just like Shawn, The Rock left before his fans wanted & it's hard for to let go of our hero's but guys, ya need to. The Rock's life is consumed with Hollywood. And for those who compare Rocks Hollywood carreer to that of Hogan's, Piper's & Austin's, they're acting career's have been shit in comparrison to Rocks although Austin's may change with the Expendables movie. They came back to wrestling because they had to. The Rock doesn't have to. The Rock WILL not be back in 2010 unless it's some kind of pre taped titon tron promo.

for someone who has it all figured out, you sure have alot of time on ur hands. big man to tell fans of the rock to give up the dream of him coming back.

very few people think he will come back full time- very few... most of us are smart & appreciate what he meant to us& the business. so we would love 'one more' match or even just a promo or two. but full time? not likely. anyone who is a big star & leaves, we all hope to see back in some capacity. hogan did it, piper did it, stone cold does it from time to time. it happens so who cares if u dont like when people want to see their favorite guy back on tv?

why do u need to push your cynical attitude on fans? like to hear yourself talk? feeling lonely in mommys basement? run out of your box of tissues? did ur dreams of santa claus get smashed as a kid? turn out to be uncle pete with a bottle of scotch & a hard on?

your an ass. taking the time to make a whole post about this just proves your lonely & need others to acknowlege your lame opinions. i hope someone trashes your hopes & you grow up alittle.

I agree with you 100% Glass ...

Idk what people don't get about the whole Rock situation. Number 3 is the one that stands out the most, and the one that most makes my stomach turn.

Because it is the truth. People don't want to admit it but it is. He was gung ho and all in when he had too , that I give to him. Ill never take away who he was in the ring and on the mic, but the simple fact is turning your back and forgeting where you come from is a big no no to me. You just don't do that.

All of the other reasons you mentioned for him not coming back are just spot on and anyone who has a brain would be able to tell that these are different times. He just would not fit in well with the PG rating if you ask me. All that perverse and lude stuff WWF used to air was classic indeed, but it is a different ball game now and Rock would be so watered down , I for one wouldn't even be able to sit through a promo of his without laughing. (And not in a good way like he used to make me laugh)

I've stopped dreaming on that Rock train stoppin back years ago. Was never going to happen, and WILL never happen. I tried to watch a couple of his flicks but you know its sad when the most entertaining one to me was "the gameplan" ... lol @ his bedazzeled football ... wow .. I actually went there ...

FUCK Dwayne Johnson ...

He's a sell out prick. And that's coming from the true Rock mark in me. God knows id love to hear that music, and see that $500 silk shirt walk down to the ring and deliver the most devistating rock bottom anyone has ever seen but its just NEVER going to happen .... now will everyone just SHUT UP about Rock .... stop breaking my heart ...

Of course it was all rumors and speculation that he would be back. I knew he wouldn't be because they would hype it before hand.

All your points besides maybe #3 are invalid for one simple reason. He himself said he was planning to do something "this summer". That wasn't a "rumor" or "internet speculation" he said those things himself. That is why all the speculation started recently because of the one interview he did and, with summer coming to a close.

Actually In WWE the middle of Summer is SummerSlam so in WWE summer still has about 2mths.

Now to the topic The Rock NEVER said he would wrestle again but he DID say he was planning to do something to entertian in a interview.

So will he Wrestle again Probally not(but Never say Never in Wrestling)
Will he do something with WWE I think(but I cant tell the future) but Im sure he will do something but not wrestle.

Actually In WWE the middle of Summer is SummerSlam so in WWE summer still has about 2mths.

Now to the topic The Rock NEVER said he would wrestle again but he DID say he was planning to do something to entertian in a interview.

So will he Wrestle again Probally not(but Never say Never in Wrestling)
Will he do something with WWE I think(but I cant tell the future) but Im sure he will do something but not wrestle.

I think any fan who has been a fan for atleast 20 yrs should know by now to never say never when it comes to the WWE. I mean honestly, whom among us actually thought we'd see Hulk Hogan back after the whole McMahon/steriods trial & him leaving for WCW? Whom among us thought we'd see HBK come back from his back injury (I held out hope for a good couple yrs but eventually, I gave up hope on that 1 )? Whom among us thought we'd see Bret Hart back in the WWE again? Very few if any of us did so history tells us to never say never. Rock diehards, keep in mind that yes Rock said he'd like to come back but it would have to be an Attitude era type show i.e. no PG. Do you guys think Vince will do that & take the risk of hurtin his old ladies political campiagn? Or turning off advertisers? Pissing off some overly protective parent? Now if Linda ends up losing & ratings start to slump, he that might be the time to see Rocky come back but his movie career is keeping him too busy. I mean what does it say when he doesn't even participate in the pre recorded deal Will Ferrall & Waldberg or wutever his name is did despite being 1 of the big stars in the same movie?

But all these people coming back that you guys mention are NOT The Rock ..

He has distanced himself so far IMO that I can safley say I will never see him in the ring again. Maybe his movies aren't the best and most profitable, but he is doing what he LOVES to do. And that's act. He's built up a pretty good size file in Hollywood and he hasn't looked back since.

IMO, anything he has done with WWE after he left was just a brush off the shoulder from him. At least that's what I get from it all. If he was going to come back wouldn't he have done it already on an in ring level in some shape or form? I think yes. I doubt he has been keeping up on his wrestling skills.

Point is, Movies are what he wants to do. Always has been. He just dosent have time to fit it all in , and if he does have time, I'm sure WWE is the furthest thing from his mind.

Barely any Thank Yous for supporting his ass all these years. That's a fuckin slap in the face. And I've been a fan for 20 yrs as well, and I'm perfectly fine saying what I'm saying. He is a SELL OUT PRIK. Period. Its been dragged through the mud so much, I don't even want to see him back. He has no real place and would just be showing up to promote. Raw guest host was a good open spot for him, so he could have plugged his shitty ass movie athousand time.

Dwayne Johnson can kiss my ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back