• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Return of Kane.

I've got to admit, even though a kane/khali feud sounds pritty lame, I loved seeing kane attack khali with the chair at the bash. It was a small glimpse of what kane was like in the olden days.

First of all, when kane returned, i marked out. I've always loved him, esp during the days after he lost his mask and when crazy for about two months. Him burning JR was the only thing that ever really worried me while watching WWE knowing its fake..

As for Kane/Khali, yeah, it would suck, and i think kane is better than just another monsters battle unless they make him truly a monster again, not some jobber who always lost to mysterio. Kane should get a title reign before he leaves for longer than a day, because he was awesome and has done so much for the company, i think he deserves it before he leaves.

Kane's return attacking Khali was a garbage premise come on give the Big Red Monster a real World Title already he has put in the most work out of any superstar still there since 1995 straight through he needs his world title regin it needs to be long vicious and evil. Kane is a monster he never needed the mask because he was ugly enough already KANE needs his title and he needs to reek havoc and really hurt and destroy competitors. Khali as well u have 2 big vicous Giants who need to have gold and punish there opponents thats what the WWE needs. Remember when KANE single handled beat up Goldberg and HHH on the same night that title should of been his. THE BIG RED MACHINE NEEDS HIS LONG REGIN OF TERROR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back