The Rebirth Of TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris8524

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok, first off i am posting from my phone so i apoligise for the grammatical and spelling errors.

I have been a avid member of this site for as long as it has been open i aam sure. When WCW failed and folded it seemed as if the WWE had paid the right price to gain a great wrestling companny. My grandfather got me into wrestling and i loved it from the beginning. At first i was attracted to the lights and action of a ENTERTAINER named Hulk Hogan. There is no deniying that he grew larger than life and grabbed ahold of a lot of children for the organaztion. I quickly watched a class of champions and was glued to the NWA WCW Shows. That time the wrestling companys would go through storylines that never hinted torwards it bein a work or fake. They would do it so well you would get enchanted by them and watch religiously. We have not had a great story arch aince Austin era where no matter the attitude people have towards wrestling they inveat. Now i have an idea of a story where Tna could force itself in bed with the Es business partners.

Ok so the storu would start on the aftermath show where I would have TNA go live for the week . Have Bully keep the title egainst the fans wishe (no one ever eanted FLAIR to retain). Have Hogan open the show with dixie and sting. Sting is fed up that the locker room will not band together and proclaims that we are all lucky the aces and eights are not as ruthless as the NWO or there would be no TNA and Vince would own it all. Have sting shoot and say its pathetic and walk out on the company. As he is walking down we see 3 men in business suites coming down and sting is staring at them. Dixie has a horrid look on her face and the men whisper something to hogan and then they all leave. Over the nexxt few months let anarchy happen amd since TNA isnt doin monthly PPVS this could be a slow build. Have everyone just doin what they want and painting a picture of the end of WCW days. The aces are lovving it as they are the only cohesive group. The youngs guys are in heaven cause they dont have to try. On a Impact after alot of upset originals heel and face get disgusted at what it has become beg them to get hogan to fix it. He comes out and explains finally that he cant the Network wants caos and wants control so if he makes it go smooth then they will cancel all air time. Sting here this and beging to show cryptic clues on all to save TNA. After a few months have sting appear after Styles has finally dethroned bully and kurt prepares retirement Sting appears laughing as Aces and the tna roster have begun to fill the ring in prep for a fight. Sting stops laughing thanks AJ but says it was only the beginning and that there is an immideate match tonight where AJ will fight an oppenet of the godfathers choosing. Disturbed by what happen hogan comes out and gets laid out by sting taken to the back and written off tv with no further explanation. Jeff Jarret musics hits and announces that they have signed with another ccable company and will now have 2the shows a week and go head to head with Raw thanks Aj himself for bringing the fire back in him and bringing back the TNA belt but now is time to proceed to the next level. He says 3it months ago these 2people guys did battle in april and decided to leave the pasture after being disrespected and tonight is a 3 way for the TNA TITLE and the begining of real wrestlin again and your opponets... "I hear voices" and "clobbering time".

Now i rushed through that and will get into better detail later and used 2to big names that i dont think will get shit on for being WWE guys and make a big impact. So what sre yout thoughts and how would you not "save" tna but takes it to the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back