• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The proper use of swear words

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I've had this fucking idea for too god damn long, and I'm ready to put this fucking shit down in writing.

See, that right there is an IMPROPER way to use swear words. Why? Well, let's delve into that more, shall we?

What is the use of a cuss word? What's the point? Why use them? Simple. To make a statement stronger than usual. "My head hurts so bad". Meh, tame, some people might offer condolences, but most will just think you're a whiny bitch. However, if we change that too "My head hurts so fuckin' bad", you'll be lucky if you can get people to quit sucking your penis long enough to find out why. I once had a headache, and had three separate girls go down on me, all at one time. It worked out well because I have one penis, and two testicles. Plus, they're very big, so each girl had a mouthful. Then an ugly fat girl tried to go down on me, so I gave her a good kick in the ovaries. That should teach her for thinking ugly fat women are important.

Anyways, when a person uses swear words, it merely becomes standard, and no one really cares. Any post I read of Justinsayne's now, I'm actually more surprised with a lack of swear words than I am to see them in. And that's just poor use of swearing. Swearing should be used only sparingly, to make it seem special. I got a green rep from OneBigWill not too long ago, simply for the way I used the word "bitch". True story. Will's kind of a shady character, so I ultimately decided to reject his green rep, and punted it to the nearest prison. Will could probably use all the green rep he can get when he's behind bars for e-molestation of a celebrity. Or, maybe she's not a celebrity, just looks one. Who knows. Doesn't matter. I need a soda.

Or, should I say "I need damn soda!". Interesting situation here. I don't have any women to go down on me, and a girlfriend who wouldn't like it much (although, if she can't take a joke, then fuck her - Tucker Max), but a soda still would be great. In this case, considering how little I normally curse, I think if I were to use the word damn, it would cause quite a row. Why don't people use that word in writing? Or even that phrase. That phrase fucking pwns all.

Which leads me to my next point...anyone who says the word "pwns" should be dumped into an empty well and sexually ravaged by a rabid goat. What an incredibly stupid word, and anyone who uses it is lucky they haven't been dropkicked by me yet. Even Chuck Norris hates the word "pwn", so obviously it cannot be cool.

Where was I again? Oh yeah, swear words. Don't use them. Well, you can use them, but not often. Use them sparingly. Fuck, I don't care how you use them, just don't say "pwn".

I'm going to get a soda.

I don't know what the fuck this topic means. Shit, I fucking like pwned. Everytime I see it, I fucking laugh.

God damn bar room is fucking funny.

I mean, shit, I love using son of a bitching swear words.

I grew up fucking Italian, and we know how to swear, damn it!

:D

pwned > owned

Tucker Max is the GREATEST author in America today - FACT. Dan Brown and "DaVinci Code" have got NOTHING on Tucker Max and "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell."

I have felt this way about swearing and fat chicks for a long time. Yes, Sly and I are on an agreement spree, it won't last. I tend to veer away from swearing. Overuse of cuss words tends to show me a limited vocabulary. Why weight down a simple sentence with superfluous x-rated language? Why even say "I have such a fucking headache" when chance are nobody cares about your headache, no matter how serious you want it to come across?

Sly, you go pwn that soda!

Tucker Max is the GREATEST author in America today - FACT. Dan Brown and "DaVinci Code" have got NOTHING on Tucker Max and "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell."
Agreed. Tucker completely rules, although I enjoy Maddox about the same.

I have felt this way about swearing and fat chicks for a long time.
The worst part about ugly fat chicks is that they actually think they're important people, and they belong. I mean, seriously, I only have one use for cows, and that's to eat them.

And there's no chance in hell that I'm eating an ugly fat chick.

Sly, you go pwn that soda!
Go fuck yourself.

See, that right there is a GREAT use of swear words. :D You know I'm just kidding, of course, IC25.

There is an awful lot of abuse being head up toward fat chics. And while I'm not gonna defend them, it needs to be said without them, beautiful people wouldn't be seen in an even better light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back