The Other Guys

ZeroVX

2-Time WZCW Mayhem Champion
One thing:

THEY KILLED DWAYNE JOHNSON AND SAMUEL L. JACKSON! 20 minutes into the goddamn movie! If that! You don't take an awesome combination like those two and kill them off before the plot gets underway! That's a fucking rip-off!

Sure, Will Farrell and Mark Wahlberg are the main characters, but it was the fucking Rock and Jules Winnfield! AS BUDDY COPS. And if you had to kill them off, it better be in a way better than having them JUMP OFF A FUCKING BUILDING! Fuck, Jackson drove a car into another one and blew them both up AND HE WALKED AWAY. If you survive that, the only acceptable way to die has to involve cyborg bears in some way.

And if the problem was them taking the spotlight away from Will and Marky Mark, then they shouldn't have been in the movie in the first place. They should've had their own damn movie. In fact, they still should. There needs to be a movie with those two as buddy cops titled "Dwayne Johnson And Samuel L. Jackson Be Awesome For An Hour And A Half". It's required now, Hollywood.

*sigh*

But yeah, other than that, it was pretty damn good. Worth the trip to the theater.

OK, he has a few points: Like I said, Dwayne Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson are the highlight of the film, yes, they repeat some of the jokes to the point of annoyance, and yes, both the Expendables and Scott Pilgrim will be better movies.

But honestly, I think he overreacted a little. Maybe it's because I viewed some of the stuff he complained about as parody. I actually viewed this movie, as a whole, as a parody of actual buddy cop films. Hence why Wahlberg's ridiculous slide-down-the-table didn't bother me that much.

Scott Pilgrim is for ****. Seriously, that is going to be the gayest girl movie of the year. "We have cartoonish fights, so guys might watch it."

The fact that you're excited for anything Cera is in shows how much of cocklicking dick magnet you are.

fuckin hell, thanks for spoiling the movie Zero. Even with the spoilers, when you preview a thread, the text is there.

I need to continue this. Just from the commercials, I can tell Cera plays a bitch. Perfect for him, because that's all he does. He plays some doe eyes pussy who falls for the alterna-girl of the week. If some girl told me I had to fight seven guys to fuck her, I would tell her to kiss my ass. No bitch is worth that, and Michael Cera with Jonah Hill isn't worth the $9 you will waste to see him cry. Those are real tears. He is just now realizing that there is no real life fight he can ever win.

Scott Pilgrim is for ****. Seriously, that is going to be the gayest girl movie of the year. "We have cartoonish fights, so guys might watch it."

The fact that you're excited for anything Cera is in shows how much of cocklicking dick magnet you are.

Oh shut up, homophobe.

Stop trying to act mature you fucking herpe sponge. Enjoy your AIDS you Michael Cera loving cum dumpster bitch.

Stop trying to act mature you fucking herpe sponge. Enjoy your AIDS you Michael Cera loving cum dumpster bitch.

Wow, you totally just strung random words together in the hopes that it would work as an insult.

Why do I respect you again?

But seriously, I cannot stand Michael Cera. The characters he plays are so unmanly and make cutter kids feel cool. Emo dick targets are not cool. Side hair and girl pants are not stylish. Girl pants should be worn by girls.

But seriously, I cannot stand Michael Cera. The characters he plays are so unmanly and make cutter kids feel cool. Emo dick targets are not cool. Side hair and girl pants are not stylish. Girl pants should be worn by girls.

Well, the fact that he plays a cool rocker ladies-man in this movie would probably blow your mind.

I dare you to find something faggy about Paper Hearts. Go on. I'm waiting.

The movie is about his accepting some stupid challenge to win a girl who's not all that attractive....true?

It's a little more complex than that, and involves over the top, video game boss-style fights, but in a sense, yes.

And she is pretty attractive, actually.

Cera is a fagball extraordinaire, but the books are a neat little read. I will be eagerly waiting...for the netflix. A good book series still isn't reason enough to pay that much to see a fucking Cera movie.

Honestly, when I saw the first TV spots for it, I was like you guys "Great, another Cera movie". Then I saw a few more and thought "OK, I MIGHT see that when it comes out on DVD".

Then I saw this trailer.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kjt4vhSqtFQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kjt4vhSqtFQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Which made me think "holy shit, I need to see this RIGHT THE FUCK NOW".

Honestly, when I saw the first TV spots for it, I was like you guys "Great, another Cera movie". Then I saw a few more and thought "OK, I MIGHT see that when it comes out on DVD".

Then I saw this trailer.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kjt4vhSqtFQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kjt4vhSqtFQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Which made me think "holy shit, I need to see this RIGHT THE FUCK NOW".

Y'know it looks good, except Michael Cera just seems like a shit actor in a good role. Probably still see it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back