The One Who Beat the One Who Beat the 1 in 21-1

TM Punk

Da bos o da bosless
This thread should not be moved to a condensed convoluted "whining about a squash match at Summerslam" thread. This is actually logical. This is what this storyline is. Everything that WWE is doing, is for Roman Reigns; including last night's main event. But not how you're all assuming. The main event at Wrestlemania is not going to be Brock Lesnae vs Roman Reigns. That's meaningless. The main event at wrestlemania will be Roman Reigns vs John Cena.

What you have here is your basic Bane vs Batman storyline. In case anyone on here hasn't come to grips with reality yet and doesn't think they are a complete loser, Bane damn near kills Batman during their first encounter, breaking his back (16 german suplexes). Now, with only his will power Bruce Wayne (that's who Batman is) must learn to walk again. And blah blag blah... You get it.

John Cena deserves a vacation. A great thing to do in the time he's off, is to build up stars. Roman Reigns is obviously that star, and that part of it is working itself out. What Brock Lesnar must do is DESTROY EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH! Just like he dis to John Cena. Kill Randy Orton, defeat Batista, HURT Dean Ambrose, and when Triple H realizes what he's done and he feeds Seth Rollins to the beast he must be DECIMATED! But he cannot touch Roman Reigns. Now it's the new year. Triple H has run out of options. Lesnar is out of control. But here come John Cena. Back from the dead. He doesnt make a suprise return on Raw, he announces via Twitter that his intentions are to win back the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at The Royal Rumble. Maybe he has a new look when he comes back. Probably not. Maybe last night signals a new beginning in the career of John Cena. The point is, when he comes back it's witg nothing to lose. He out smarts the monster, he out everything's him. He wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Minutee before this match, because it WILL be going on last. Roman Reigns wins the Royal Rumble.

Who cares about Lesnar's wrestlemania match. He'll have one, it'll be huge. Maybe that's how you have Lesnar vs The Rock. The more important thing that must happen is the passing of the tourch. Roman Reigns defeats John Cena. Roman Reigns takes his place atop the mountain. Roman Reigns becomes The One who Beat the One who Beat the 1 in 21-1.

And then WWE fucks it up and Randy Orton wins it again at Extreme Rules.

Here's the problem with Rock. He slowly turning into Undertaker. He took so many injuries during his last run that there's no way he'll commit to anything more than a one-off. That doesn't work.

Despite my personal feelings, I think Roman Reigns is probably the person to take Brock down. WWE HAVE to move on. We're 13 years removed from the Attitude Era. People aren't going to buy into these older guys coming back. It makes no sense. Your shows are aimed at 13 and unders. These kids don't know or care about yesterday. They want the future. Reigns can get the WWE to that future.

You should probably actually read a post if you're going to reply to it. I never said that The Rock is going to be the one to take down Brock. I said Cena is gonna do it at Royal Rumble. Roman Reigns will Def. Johm Cena at Wrestlemania. Rock vs Brock WOULD BE A ONE OFF.

I think this could actually work, I like it.
Kids love Cena, imagine the merchandise sales when he returns beats the one in 21-1. You build Lesnar up over the next 4 months destroying whoever and then Cena makes his triumphant return. I can definitely see WWE going down this path, it makes sense and you know at some point Super Cena wants redemption.

It's logical and therefore will likely get shit on in this forum.

you said this:What Brock Lesnar must do is DESTROY EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH! Just like he dis to John Cena. Kill Randy Orton, defeat Batista, HURT Dean Ambrose, and when Triple H realizes what he's done and he feeds Seth Rollins to the beast he must be DECIMATED. Your post is a good idea man but you forget something . brock wont vs all those guys . hes on a very limited schedule. now i could be wrong but it will probably be brock vs cena at Night of Champions .Brock retains . and than goes away untell RR were he will lose to John cena or who ever at RR . im sorry that's like the worst title run ever lol

Why would face Reigns fight face Cena? That's really poor booking. I mean, if your goal was to lose the company tons of money in merch, then ok. But other than that, face Reigns and face Cena aren't going to fight until Reigns turns heel.

Now, a heel Reigns run doesn't make sense in the coming fall/winter season, because he's currently fighting the Authority. There's a probable HHH v. Roman Reigns match coming up soon, after which, there's nowhere for Roman Reigns to go, really.

To be honest, I'd rather that Lesnar kept the title until Wrestlemania and dropped it there to Roman Reigns. The problem is getting Reigns to Royal Rumble still protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back