Did Roman Reigns finally cement his self as The NEW Face of WWE last night?

Is Roman Reigns the NEW Face of WWE already!!

• Yes, I should say so.

• No, Not yet

• Yes, but IMO he already has been the guy

• No, Not yet,not ever

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't believe my ears and eyes in this thread.
You people actually marked out and liked the burying of the entire WWE last Monday???
The second it became Job vs Title you KNEW Reigns was gonna win.

I know because every time they do one of those angles the firing always sticks, right? Like when Austin got fired at Judgment Day 98 and was on Raw the very next night. Or when he was fired after Survivor Series 03 and was back like a week later. Or when Vince was forced to stay off tv forever after Austin beat Taker at Fully Loaded 99 and was back two months later. Or when Cena was fired after Survivor Series 2010 and was back about a week later. Or just last year at Survivor Series when the Authority was removed from power and was back about a month later. But this time we KNEW Reigns couldn't be fired because it would mean he would be gone for good. Somehow you were more gullible in being right than if you were wrong. That's pretty interesting.

He has buried HHH, Rusev, Sheamus, and Del Rio....not to mention VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON in the last two weeks. It's disgusting. For a cheap pop no less.

Seriously? It's almost 2016 and people are still using the term buried incorrectly? I know I was pissed when Reigns knocked out Vince McMahon. Totally buried him. How can I ever take the 70 year old chairman seriously as a physical threat to wrestlers in their prime that are less than half his age? They may as well not even do Vince vs. Brock now.

You think that pop was for Reigns? LOL
Anyone would pop for the first title change on RAW in 4 years. Anyone.

Perhaps a slight exaggeration here. We'll see if Reigns can keep the momentum going. He's off to a good start as champ so let's hope he can do well instead of just assuming he can't. I'm not his biggest fan but he doesn't deserve to be shit on so much.

I can't believe my ears and eyes in this thread.
You people actually marked out and liked the burying of the entire WWE last Monday???
The second it became Job vs Title you KNEW Reigns was gonna win. He has buried HHH, Rusev, Sheamus, and Del Rio....not to mention VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON in the last two weeks. It's disgusting. For a cheap pop no less.

You think that pop was for Reigns? LOL
Anyone would pop for the first title change on RAW in 4 years. Anyone.

Ditto!!!!! This guy here GETS IT! Like I told that other idiot, the people in the crowd DID NOT give Reigns a pop. He made it up to justify his weak argument. I was there and most of us were laughing and saying "Watch they give Reigns the belt tonight." There was no way that stiff prick Reigns was going to be fired.

I'm glad we're seeing the demise of the WWE and I couldn't be happier. I hope Reigns goes up against Brock Lesnar in the very near future and Brock breaks his scrawny neck! But watch the horrific WWE bookers have Brock job to that stiff prick! I think the shareholders will revolt then and these garbage bookers will be fired.

Oh and btw....horrific Smackdown last night. I turned the tv off 2 minutes into it. I couldn't stand to see Reigns standing there like he was some body important.

Ditto!!!!! This guy here GETS IT! Like I told that other idiot, the people in the crowd DID NOT give Reigns a pop. He made it up to justify his weak argument. I was there and most of us were laughing and saying "Watch they give Reigns the belt tonight." There was no way that stiff prick Reigns was going to be fired.

I'm glad we're seeing the demise of the WWE and I couldn't be happier. I hope Reigns goes up against Brock Lesnar in the very near future and Brock breaks his scrawny neck! But watch the horrific WWE bookers have Brock job to that stiff prick! I think the shareholders will revolt then and these garbage bookers will be fired.

Oh and btw....horrific Smackdown last night. I turned the tv off 2 minutes into it. I couldn't stand to see Reigns standing there like he was some body important.

He is somebody important, he's the World Heavyweight Champion. As for the rest of your post, just stop watching since you hate it so much. You would be doing all of us including yourself a favour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back