• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official CALLED IT Thread

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Use this thread to CALL IT on whatever totally shocking thing that is going to happen soon.

I'll start: In the John Cena vs. Seth Rollins match tonight, someone is going to win. On top of that, I'm seeing a tag match as the main event on Smackdown this week.

Oh and remember: you have to come back in here and brag about being right like an obnoxious douche when whatever you call happens.

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD WIN IN THE MAIN EVENT!!!!! THAT WAS ALL ME AND YOU'RE ALL TOO STUPID TO GUESS SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!

I!

CALLED!

ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

See, it is over there.

It.​

YO IT! COME HERE! I'M CALLING YOU!

It.

See? I called it and it happened. I'm just that awesome.

Everyone here will suddenly be an MMA expert when CM Punk's first fight is announced.

I will explain to yet another person that the DDT is not a valid combat move, unless you're fighting a drunk and want to go to prison.

During tonight's episode of Raw I had two extra spicy burritos w/jalapeños, onions and habanero cheese. In approximately thirty minutes my b-hole is going to be shooting more fire than Kane's entrance.

Nailed the level of douchebaggery, guys!
;)
Also, remember that the same applies to TNA.

I called Jeff Hardy turning heel at BFG '10.

never-let-go-meme-9.jpg

HiAC Brock wins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back