OFFICIAL Scott Steiner appreciation thread

Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D.

Dog The Bounty Hunter
Scott%20Steiner%20Illegal%20Foreign%20Object.jpg

I've been seeing a whole lot of Scotty around the spam section these last few days and I think it's time we give him an official long lived appreciation thread.
Please share your favorite Scotty moments. Video, tweet, picture, all is welcome in this thread.
I'll start off with a couple

[YOUTUBE]RHJp_DFKGug[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xorC6vCrI-s[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]_fe92m7nF7s[/youtube]

[youtube]rftc1-hLvfU[/youtube]

[youtube]lC09wIT9Flo[/youtube]

Anything with Steiner in WCW and not giving an absolute royal fuck about what happens is golden.

That shoot on Flair is a high point.

His math skills are amazing and so isn't his geography for everyone who lives in Mexico North.

[YOUTUBE]Ry6olIRNz0k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]AX7ngCt7h5c[/YOUTUBE]

When Honky Tonk and Superstar have nothing but good to say about you, you're doing something right.

That math promo made my head hurt coz I actually was, calculating.

Jesus that promo ought to be used to torture spies.

"Mixed in his amateur style with his wrestling style."

Also known as the "Suplex-The-Fuck-Out-Of-You" school of wrestling. How they ever got away with calling Taz the "Human Suplex Machine" in a reality that also contains Scott Steiner is beyond me.

the double underhook-what-the-fuck driver, a move he devastated Triple H with.

Believe it's official name is the Stumble-Slam 2003 Edition.

I love the stories that surround that match. Especially the one about the ref thinking Steiner was having a heart attack due to the mass he was carrying around.

And never forget, he's wrestled a lot of countries!

I liked that promo he & Rick did on Impact in the build up for their match with Team 3D, where they named all the legendary tag teams that they've faced all around the world from off a list. 3D may have won 20 billion tag team championships, they may have won the WWE, WCW, ECW, TNA & IWGP tag team titles, but their list of tag teams they've competed against just don't compare to The Steiner's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back