Seth Rollins versus John Morrison

I agree on that, but while they're handing him 15 minutes to perform, may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh I do, I just wish they'd give Kruger and Steamboat what they give Rollins (i.e. long matches with quality opponents). Rather than 5 minutes with mediocrity, and matches with Maddox respectively. I'd have included Sandow with those two, but his last two matches have been both long and good. Hell his match vs Bo was the best match he's had since coming to FCW, including his FCW 15 match vs Rollins.

Punk-Morrison didn't start getting good until post-GAB '07. The match where Punk wins the belt and the Fifteen Minutes of Fame bout are as good as anything Punk's done. Punk-Nitro is a non-issue.

Again. Personal preference, you believe that's better, I believe Black - Steamboat is better at the least, but I'm also not going to attempt to swerve your opinion to my way of analysis, I'll allow you to make up your own mind.

They must not have faith in Rollins ability to work more succinct bouts with shit opponents. That says something.

Again. Personal preference, you believe that's better, I believe Black - Steamboat is better at the least, but I'm also not going to attempt to swerve your opinion to my way of analysis, I'll allow you to make up your own mind.
I don't give a shit what anyone believes. I just know you don't have enough to make a proper comparison. Your logic sucks.

Oh I do, I just wish they'd give Kruger and Steamboat what they give Rollins (i.e. long matches with quality opponents). Rather than 5 minutes with mediocrity, and matches with Maddox respectively. I'd have included Sandow with those two, but his last two matches have been both long and good. Hell his match vs Bo was the best match he's had since coming to FCW, including his FCW 15 match vs Rollins.

Shadow vs. Rotundo? Haven't seen that one yet, I have seen the FCW 15 Championship match with Black though, thought it was pretty good, kind of going at a slow pace for my liking though, but Shadow is a pretty good worker, would make for a good main roster heel in the future. Some people won't remember him though, his WWC work is pretty good from what I've seen.

And hey, once he gets to the main roster, he can't do much worse than his last run.

Shadow vs. Rotundo? Haven't seen that one yet, I have seen the FCW 15 Championship match with Black though, thought it was pretty good, kind of going at a slow pace for my liking though, but Shadow is a pretty good worker, would make for a good main roster heel in the future. Some people won't remember him though, his WWC work is pretty good from what I've seen.

And hey, once he gets to the main roster, he can't do much worse than his last run.

The match was slow because Sandow was playing the smart heel. He injured Rollins' leg to slow him down because he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up. That's basic storytelling, which is what wrestling's all about.

Also, it's Damien Sandow not Shadow.

The match was slow because Sandow was playing the smart heel. He injured Rollins' leg to slow him down because he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up. That's basic storytelling, which is what wrestling's all about.

Also, it's Damien Sandow not Shadow.

My bad, dunno why I've kept calling him Shadow.

And I realize the whole in-ring psychology thing but I just didn't think much of the match. May give it a second look later on.

I swear, hatehabs has been calling for a Seth Rollins call up since the Undertaker vignettes. :lmao:

But it was in the smoke, Crock, it was in the smoke! ;)

I'm not calling for a Seth Rollins call up, I wouldn't even know who he is if it weren't for these forums as I have never ever watched ROH, not once. I'm just responding to stuff I've read in valuable sources information like twitter or formespring. And they do have to all him up eventually, don't they, they can't leave him in Florida forever.

Actually they can. Ask Damien "Six and a half years and counting in developmental" Sandow.

Or they could decide he's not worth calling up and give him his future endeavours.

[YOUTUBE]FxDrLuKL6xs[/YOUTUBE]

I just watched that match. That match is, outside of maybe two or three spots, a standard WWE house show match.

That's not a bad thing, it just means the match was completely average, and something I can watch 5 times tomorrow night at the Smackdown house show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back