The NXT Thread Is Like Ring of Honor's Bay-Bay!

If Neville had better ears, I'd like him. Shallow, I know.

Leo Kruger fok julle almal op. Tata!
(They should untie Leo Kruger's hair.)

Hey Bear, did you watch Kruger or Gabriel back when they were in WWP, or any of the other feds they were in?

Nu Sexier Noun said:
Hey Bear, did you watch Kruger or Gabriel back
when they were in WWP, or any of the other feds
they were in?
It isn't televised and I can only internet from my phone.

WWP was televised. 'Twas on SABC2 from the end of '04 to '09, and there's a few bits from it on youtube.

Pfft and you people call yourselves Bo-Leavers? No discussion of this weeks show and just how SAWFT Mason Ryan is? Disgraceful.

Like the curmudgeonly old man I am on the inside and soon, God willing, on the outside, I have to be reminded to do everything - watching NXT included. It's that time of week already?

Love it so much. The fact that it somewhat reminds me of Hotline Miami is only icing on his sexy, sexy cake.

Off on a tangent, but I thought this could have been a hell of a theme for Bray Wyatt:

[YOUTUBE]CJESxP2s2zE[/YOUTUBE]

Not that he doesn't already have a fantastic theme, obviously.

I had similar thoughts regarding the use of Hotline Miami music as wrestlers themes but not for Wyatt(I love Broken out of love too much). Moreso the likes of 3MB and Justin Gabriel.

NXT
Date: August 14, 2013
Commentators: Tony Dawson, William Regal

Things are getting better in NXT as we now have a heel champion instead of a face champion that no one can stand. Other than that we have Shield vs. Xavier Woods/Corey Graves/Adrian Neville in what has the potential to be a solid six man tag. The crowd should love the Shield if nothing else. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Old Shield Ways

Another good show this week. I love how they mix in the main roster guys with the NXT guys. It's done perfectly. Also Cesaro vs. Zayn has me drooling.

So Tyler Breeze is just going full-on Zoolander with his voice now, huh?

There's taking inspiration from Tony Montana or The Crow, and then there's literally portraying Derek Zoolander but under a different name.

Zayn versus Cesaro was absolutely ridiculous. Apparently Michael Cole called it the best wrestling match he's seen in a decade.

NXT
Date: August 21, 2013
Commentators: Tom Phillips, Alex Riley

Tonight is a show I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. The main event tonight is a 2/3 falls match between Antonio Cesaro and Sami Zayn to settle their score. This match has gotten rave reviews since it aired and I’ve been wondering if it lives up to its reputation. Other than that we might find out who is Dallas’ next challenger for the title. Let’s get to it.

The Best NXT Match Ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back