The Next HHH and Stephanie?

MoizH28

Pre-Show Stalwart
Okay so I know we were supposed the discuss the draft moves on the merge thread but this is more then that. With Drew Mcintyre getting drafted to Raw and the Mystery GM angle getting annoying (to me at least). Does anyone think Tiffany could come back as the GM and "push" Mcintyre to the moon and beyond. While all this is happening she can make Kally Kelly's life hell by having her face both Bellas at once or Kharma (kong) a few times, maybe even "fire" Kelly?

So with all this being said does anyone think this happening is any possibility?
Would you like to see it happen?

the only part of your post i agree with is that the anonymous gm is getting annoying. If Tiffany is the general manager, that would be a huge letdown. I do not want to see that, and I highly doubt that it is a possibility. I'm not sure who the general manager is, i dont even know if Vince knows the general manager is yet, but it has been dragged on for so long and everyone wants to know so it has to be some1 of a greater value than Tiffany. A

I agree with both of those points. I also think the anonymous GM angle is getting tiresome, but I really think Vince has no plan there, that's why it's dragging out so much.

Whenever he does see fit to reveal the identity however, I definitely hope it's someone with a little more impact than Tiffany. The point about McIntyre isn't bad, but we're going to need something bigger than that after all this time.

first of all tiffany as the anonymous gm of raw will be a huge letdown besides no one even remembers her.second of all drew mcyntire has a hard time getting over.i mean do u hear the reaction he gets?oh thats right he gets no reaction from the fans.And 3rd of all there will never be anothe couple like hhh and stephanie.Hell even vickie and edge weren't as great of a couple like hhh and steph

Tiffany would be the biggest letdown, but then again I don't care who the GM is anymore. Too played out.

first of all tiffany as the anonymous gm of raw will be a huge letdown besides no one even remembers her.second of all drew mcyntire has a hard time getting over.i mean do u hear the reaction he gets?oh thats right he gets no reaction from the fans.And 3rd of all there will never be anothe couple like hhh and stephanie.Hell even vickie and edge weren't as great of a couple like hhh and steph

the only reason he gets no reaction is because he isnt currently involved in anything. When he first debuted with The Chosen One gimmick he was getting crazy amount of heat due to his relationship with Vince McMahon. I Think Drew has a ton of potential and i cant wait to see how they use him on Raw and see him develop into a major star

They didn't put over a year into the anonymous GM to push the LoLDivas 'division'. I also really wished they drafted the RAW Gm and Teddy Long across shows in the draft, but thats another point.

Hunter was already a main eventer before the Stephanie storyline, Drews an IC and Tag champion in the hot potato era, he's been losing to jobbers, and had no direction of his character since he lost the IC title (the Kelly Kelly story hurt him and died randomly).

Stephanie was the daughter of the owner of the company, and had been an on screen presence on many occasions in her life, her bloodline was enough creditability. Tiffany was the EfailCW GM... and I remember laughing at her promo work some times, she also left WWE in the doghouse.

Nobody could take Tiffany + Drew serious as a power couple at this stage of their careers, Tiffany isn't even contracted to WWE.

I really put this scenario at nearly a 0% chance of happening.

and I REALLY don't want to see it happen, as it would end up failing horribly, and tossing Drew out with it, He's going to hold world gold at least once in his career, unless things like this send him back to FCW or Stuperstars

That would be awful. Tiffany is awful and doesn't connect with the fans, so i dont think anyone would really take them serious. There's really no reason for her to be RAW's GM. She's not a McMahon, she's not the wife of a legendary wrestler, and she's never been loved or hated by fans like Stephanie was.

true there will never be another hhh/stephanie mcmahon union, however i think that they dragged that whole storyline out for to long, i was glad that they broke it off before it became stale, but in my honest opinion if they decided to ever do something like that in wrestling again, i would choose brooke hogan to play the stephanie mcmahon part, YEAH I SAID IT!! i mean her father is as much of an icon as vince is not to mention hogan's role in tna as of late is kinda like vince's one back in the day the whole evil boss thing, not to mention there's been rumors of a potential ken anderson feud with hogan in the works later this year, and what better way to get under hogan's skin than to date his daughter.

This will never happen. First of all, Tiffany got future endeavoured. She's gone. Secondly, it would make no sense for her to be the anonymous GM because they have let that run for so long that if it got revealed to be her it would ruin the whole angle. At this point it has to be someone huge. Her pushing Drew to the moon while making life hard for Kelly wouldn't make much sense either. She had a forgettable run on Smackdown and if she ever did come back it would be as a diva jobber. Tiffany and Drew would hardly be the next Trips and Stephanie and I wouldn't want to see it happen due to the fact that it would ruin the mystery GM angle and wouldn't make sense.

I made a post about Tiffany coming back, that could be done!!
But even i have to agree that she cant be the Anonymous Raw GM, i mean, whoever he is, it should be a huge name like Shawn Michaels, but i'm pretty sure it will be Jimmy Hart!!

Just a note for one user that said that Drew doesnt have any reaction from the crowd, well since Elimination Chamber he gets a lot of CHEERS, not BOO's, CHEERS!! Last SD! I think that besides Edge, he got a massive POP!!
He can go very well by his own, but it wouldnt hurt him if Tiffany got back, they could be a massive team if properly built they could be HUGE!!
But since the beginning of PG, it's hard to make an impact on WWE...

And what is the purpose of having Alicia Fox? Do you know anybody that cheer for her?
Tiffany > Alicia Fox, Eve, The Bellas, K2, Layla, Tamina!!!
It is half of the Diva Divison, so why do you think she couldnt be back?

Well in the topic, Steph & HHH will never exist, unless HHH daughter follow their steps!!
Owwww and STEPH is rated R, not PG!!

WWE already had Drew in a program with a diva and we might learn a lot about what the company intends to do with him if we knew why they abandoned the Drew/Kelly push. It's rare to see them drop a program so suddenly; the last we heard was Drew yelling at Kelly: "I was the only one sticking up for you." After that, they did nothing with it.

I don't know about the idea of making a woman the GM and I doubt Tiffany is coming back (what's the sense of adding still another diva looking for some air time?), but as far as I'm concerned, WWE already had the best looking guy and the best looking diva partnered up in a program that seemed to be generating heat. If they decided to abruptly end that one, I don't know what they would expect to accomplish by pairing Drew with another woman.

God I reaaalllyyy hope not. I'm a Drew fan but to say he can be a future HHH is like saying Michael Tarver will be the future John Cena. It's never going to happen. Drew can be a World Champ, but he needs a reaction first. And Tiffany as anon GM? I'd be so disappointed. After nearly a year of build-up, to reveal it as a jobber Diva who was already released would be so not worth the wait. So, no sir, I strongly disagree.

I agree with the nothing will top the triple h and steph power couple scheme that went on, it was just to perfect imo. Tiffany was terrible at her job, I also recall thinking a couple times "why the hell is she even on tv" but maybe I'm just being to harsh on her, she probably gave it her best but that just wasn't good enough for the wwe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back