WWE Divas to pay off??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the divas get real they will always be concidered "Intermission" 90% of the time the matches are like clock work. KK for example has 3 moves, back-flip into turnbuckle, spinny herricanna thing(spelling i know) she always does & last a Stone style take down followed by face punches.

Every match they seem to be just going the the motions of the same match time & time again.

Uh ... I think you mean the Lou Thesz Press. But yeah while KK's moveset is extremely limited, I'm damned if she didn't do a good job of selling BB's offence at OTL. She's very good at that to be fair.

I think the difference here is not so much in the delivery of the division itself, but the fact that people do want to SEE Kharma, as in want to actually see her destroy people. That alone changes the psychology of the way people view the women's matches from "Oh, a Diva match." to "Oh, a Diva match. Maybe Kharma will kill some bitches dead!" Already you have a more invested audience.

The problem now, is getting them to care about Diva feuds that Kharma's not involved in. Which really means using Natalya, Beth or Kelly, being the only ones who are really over apart from Kharma.

I said it, I called it & it happened. Five GD secons into last nights RAW Divas match KK does her Lou Thesz Press, at least work the match for a while before you start doing clock work moves. Last was stupid (karma).

But Pissed me off the most was the 100 % pointless ness of the entire match & I'm not talking about Karma. All the Diva's come prancing down in their kinky outfits & spent more time & effort in there Entrances rather thant the match itself.

Gale Kim the woman who beat Karma Kong in the first place back in TNA didn't even get time to do her Entrance thing. When she tried doing a pose on the ringside the camera cut to the divas having girl talk in the ring. only showing how little WWE thinks about Gale Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back