• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tiffany - Should WWE bring her back?

Should Tyffany be back?

• YES!

• NO!

• I'M NOT SURE!

Results are only viewable after voting.

FSWWE

Championship Contender
I know that the Divas Divison is all messed up, but i really enjoy every bit of second that Tiffany was on air in the ECW and SmackDown!! Maybe because of her look, but i think that he had a very good mic skills and a average ring skill and i even think that she was being built to be the next Stephanie McMahon!!

And i just heard an interview that she did last year, and i was thinking...
!Could Tiffany get back?!

As far as i know, she hasnt really been fully fired! She is in the WWE Alumni Page, so she still works for the WWE in some capacity!!!

Now about bring her back, I think that she could do many things!!

- She could get back and make a storyline with Drew McIntyre, call me silly, but i think they could really do it!!

- She could get back and feuding with Kelly Kelly, i dont know, simply complain about her suspension being Kelly Kelly fault!! And then moving to RAW and fighting for the Divas Championship..

- She could be the RAW General Manager, but i think that RAW GM is a guy and should be someone like a legend, but not even Creative has a clue for who, so if it was Tyffany, i wouldnt be shocked because she was ECW GM!

How bad this idea sound??
I posted in the SmackDown, because she was last time seen in SD!

Please, tell me your thoughts!
(Just discuss with reasons, please)

I know that the Divas Divison is all messed up, but i really enjoy every bit of second that Tiffany was on air in the ECW and SmackDown!! Maybe because of her look, but i think that he had a very good mic skills and a average ring skill and i even think that she was being built to be the next Stephanie McMahon!!

I disagree. She wasn't great on the mic. Speaking eloquently while sucking doesn't change the fact that she sucked. All the divas suck pretty much but even some of them are better than she was. Tiffany was hardly a successor to Stephanie's character.

As far as i know, she hasnt really been fully fired! She is in the WWE Alumni Page, so she still works for the WWE in some capacity!!!

You can be future endeavoured without having your name removed from everything. If she shows up in TNA, then they would remove her. She's an alumni of the organization, that means she USED to be there.

- She could get back and make a storyline with Drew McIntyre, call me silly, but i think they could really do it!!

They are married in real life but that doesn't mean it would be entertaining onscreen. Drew needs to be dominating, not wasting time on divas whether he is involved with her in real life or not.

- She could get back and feuding with Kelly Kelly, i dont know, simply complain about her suspension being Kelly Kelly fault!! And then moving to RAW and fighting for the Divas Championship..

If they did this, it would give me time to go grab a frozen pizza from the freezer when I get in the mood for a snack. Other than that, waste of time. The divas who can actually wrestle would deserve a push before her. A feud with Tiffany and Kelly would just be "Annoying blonde 1" who hates "annoying blonde 2" for (insert random reason here). Sounds pretty boring to me.

- She could be the RAW General Manager, but i think that RAW GM is a guy and should be someone like a legend, but not even Creative has a clue for who, so if it was Tyffany, i wouldnt be shocked because she was ECW GM!

Pretty sure WWE does not want us remembering that she was ECW GM, heck they wouldn't want us to remember that there ever was an ECW. The Raw GM needs to be someone who Cole can feed off of, now that he depends on that computer's emails so much. I don't really want to see her back in any form because she wasn't great on the mic or in the ring and was not believable as an authority figure. She could be more of an asset to WWE working for them in some type of behind the scene job, then she could travel with Drew since they are involved but without having to be an onscreen character.

I disagree. She wasn't great on the mic. Speaking eloquently while sucking doesn't change the fact that she sucked. All the divas suck pretty much but even some of them are better than she was. Tiffany was hardly a successor to Stephanie's character.

I kinda like her mic skills, at least she is paired with Layla or Eve!! Opinions right?
I really felt that she could be Stephanie 2.0, but since WWE went PG, they pretty much destroyed it! But well she isnt exactly the role model for kids!!

You can be future endeavoured without having your name removed from everything. If she shows up in TNA, then they would remove her. She's an alumni of the organization, that means she USED to be there.

Well, every guy from the Alumni page, work or have sort of job in WWE! Like some TV appearances or Signing Autographs and sort!!

They are married in real life but that doesn't mean it would be entertaining onscreen. Drew needs to be dominating, not wasting time on divas whether he is involved with her in real life or not.

Well, Kelly Kelly storyline was kinda of a start of a feud between Big Show and Drew McIntyre, 'cause in the storyline Big Show is K2 "BFF"
And well as far as i remember, there are plenty of WWE Real Couples that worked very well!!

I.e: Stephanie & HHH;
Melina and Morrison
Sharmel and Booker T

So why not Drew? HHH is a former world champion, Booker T as well, and these two were crowned world champion at least once, by having their girls by their side!!
But i totally get your point!!

If they did this, it would give me time to go grab a frozen pizza from the freezer when I get in the mood for a snack. Other than that, waste of time. The divas who can actually wrestle would deserve a push before her. A feud with Tiffany and Kelly would just be "Annoying blonde 1" who hates "annoying blonde 2" for (insert random reason here). Sounds pretty boring to me.

Well first it's impossible for me not watch a Kelly Kelly match, she almost cleans my TV Monitor!! Hottest Diva ever, okay alongside Stacy Keibler!!
And Divas Division is so dead, so would this hurt them? I dont think so, i think that this idea could be something to get us interested on Divas since WWE turned PG! (When they ended with Bra and Panties match, they just killed the Divas Division IMO XD)

Pretty sure WWE does not want us remembering that she was ECW GM, heck they wouldn't want us to remember that there ever was an ECW. The Raw GM needs to be someone who Cole can feed off of, now that he depends on that computer's emails so much. I don't really want to see her back in any form because she wasn't great on the mic or in the ring and was not believable as an authority figure. She could be more of an asset to WWE working for them in some type of behind the scene job, then she could travel with Drew since they are involved but without having to be an onscreen character.

Well i didnt know that, since they had said sometimes that Ezekiel Jackson was the last ECW Champion i thought that WWE could mention ECW!! Sorry, my bad!!
About RAW GM they will fuck this up, so why not Tiffany? She could be a great GM IMO, but what the hell this was just an idea, feel free to have your opinion and please dont kill me for that!!

P.S I'm sorry for the Tittle mistake its Tiffany not Tyfanny xD

AND TIFFANY ISNT IN TNA!!

Why? What could anyone possibly gain from bringing in another talentless hack to add to the already over flowing pile we have now? Maybe as a one off fodder for Kharma to undoubtedly maul, but that's literally the only use I could see for her.

I shit on the Divas all the time, but even the current crop of shitty Divas are better than Tiffany. Why waste money and roster space for someone who doesn't even match the skill set of someone like Eve? Not to mention that while I know who she is from when she was on ECW, I couldn't pick her out of a line up. She's just another pretty face with nothing to offer.

I kinda like her mic skills, at least she is paired with Layla or Eve!! Opinions right?
I really felt that she could be Stephanie 2.0, but since WWE went PG, they pretty much destroyed it! But well she isnt exactly the role model for kids!!

They could create a successor to Stephanie’s character within the PG rating. It would just need to be a female authority figure who is taken seriously and attractive. With good mic skills. Tiffany was better than divas like Layla, but like I said in my previous post…. Speaking eloquently while sucking does not eliminate the issue of her sucking. She tried, I’ll give her that much.

Well, every guy from the Alumni page, work or have sort of job in WWE! Like some TV appearances or Signing Autographs and sort!!

Not necessarily. The alumni page are for people who are not onscreen anymore. It is missing a few obvious people, who have shown up in TNA or just made some important official angry. She was a former diva and is married to McIntyre. Someone probably pulled strings for her to keep her page up on the alumni page. It doesn’t mean she’s returning.

Well, Kelly Kelly storyline was kinda of a start of a feud between Big Show and Drew McIntyre, 'cause in the storyline Big Show is K2 "BFF"
And well as far as i remember, there are plenty of WWE Real Couples that worked very well!!

I.e: Stephanie & HHH;
Melina and Morrison
Sharmel and Booker T

So why not Drew? HHH is a former world champion, Booker T as well, and these two were crowned world champion at least once, by having their girls by their side!!
But i totally get your point!!

Stephanie and Trips worked because they were FAR superior to people like Drew and Tiffany when placed in the same roles. Sharmel had better mic skills than Tiffany, although not by much. Booker was a former world champion and Drew has only held midcard gold. Melina and Morrison is your closest example, but both are better on the mic than Tiffany and Drew respectively.

Well first it's impossible for me not watch a Kelly Kelly match, she almost cleans my TV Monitor!! Hottest Diva ever, okay alongside Stacy Keibler!!

Good, I’m glad that you enjoy their matches. I used to be the same way, but attractiveness of divas no longer matters to me. Now I want to see female wrestlers who can do good promos and impress me in the ring.

And Divas Division is so dead, so would this hurt them? I dont think so, i think that this idea could be something to get us interested on Divas since WWE turned PG! (When they ended with Bra and Panties match, they just killed the Divas Division IMO XD)

Bra and Panties matches ending did not kill the Divas Division. Trish and Lita leaving with roles impossible to fill was what killed the division. Mickie tried as best she could to carry the division, and so did Michelle McCool afterwards. The division died because two unreplaceable legends left a void far too wide to possibly fill. Tiffany returning might not necessarily damage the already dying division, but it certainly wouldn’t help. All it would do is add another model who can’t wrestle to the roster. They need girls who can cut promos and WRESTLE.

Well i didnt know that, since they had said sometimes that Ezekiel Jackson was the last ECW Champion i thought that WWE could mention ECW!! Sorry, my bad!!

Calm down dude, I wasn’t even mad at you. This is just a simple debate on whether a former female wrestler should return to WWE. However.... WWE often treats us as if we shouldn’t remember things, especially things they messed up on. That’s why her time as ECW GM would never be mentioned, and why ECW other than title reigns of Zeke and Christian is never mentioned anymore.

About RAW GM they will fuck this up, so why not Tiffany? She could be a great GM IMO, but what the hell this was just an idea, feel free to have your opinion and please dont kill me for that!!

I do think she could be an asset to them behind the scenes somehow because then she could come back without having to be onscreen. I just don’t see them making her the anonymous Raw GM though, I agree that they might screw that up somehow, just not to that bad of an extent. It’ll end up being Vince or Trips.

P.S I'm sorry for the Tittle mistake its Tiffany not Tyfanny xD

No problem.

AND TIFFANY ISNT IN TNA!!

Nope and they don't need her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo