Kelly Kelly: Savior, Mastermind Or Target?

Where's Kelly Headed With Kharma?

• Heel Turn

• Diva Savior

• Another Notch On Kharma's Belt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Since Kharma's debut on Raw several weeks back, I've had a couple of wild and, possibly, unrealistic ideas floating around in my skull. We've all seen Kharma attack Divas on either Raw or SD!, whether they're heels or faces, with the exception of Kelly Kelly.

During Kharma's debut, Kelly was huddled in the corner in fear. The next time she encountered Kong, she runs out of the ring in fear and leaves her partner Eve Torres to be slaughtered. Last night, Kharma takes out one of the Bella Twins and, again, Kelly is huddled over in the corner in fear. Kharma comes over and pulls Kelly up before flicking her in the forehead as she'd done with those little dolls in the vignettes.

The fact that Kelly is the only Diva to remain within reach of Kharma that hasn't suffered her wrath is an indicator that she has a larger role to play. Several months back, there was talk of turning Kelly Kelly heel and one of the ideas is could this ultimately wind up being an alliance between them? Could Kelly Kelly be masterminding the decimation of the Divas with Kharma as her bulldozer?

Another idea I had is one I think could be less likely. Kelly Kelly has always been this bubbly, living Barbie Doll and seems to be the unlikliest Diva on the roster to step in and "save them" from Kharma. What if the idea is to, eventually, have Kelly conquer her fears of Kharma and to have her play the role of savior that saves the Diva kingdon from the big bad dragon?

Or, could it be just nothing more than Kharma deciding to toy with Kelly like a cat toys with a mouse before killing it? Could she be nothing more than another name on the hit list?

Kelly Kelly will likely be Kharma's first PPV opponent. She is epitome of everything Kharma is supposed to be against. Of course Kharma is going to stalk and play mind games. She's eliminating every other Diva on the roster before she goes after Barbie "Kelly Kelly" Blank. This is no accident on Kharma's or the writer's part. Kharma wants to scare the living shit out of Kelly Kelly.

Wasnt there talk a while back of Vince being very high on Kelly? Im sure that there was big talk for a big push for her.. and if im not mistaken a heel turn? I remember because I tcouldnt believe it, everyones favourite smiley diva a heel? but now that Kharmas around it seems more and more likely that she is going heel.

I'd say, since you reminded me of the talk (was it last year?), that she might be the handler of Kharma shall we call it? Similar to that knockout that she had in TNA managing her, (cant remember her name, face rapped up in a black turban type thing, shiny blue pants? Anyone?) But that would deffinately be a big push that Vince was planning for her.

Honestly I think that it's the cat toy thing, she's just gonna be another name on the list after kharmas first match against her, I mean her name is Barbie( short for barbara? I think)

Since Kharma's debut on Raw several weeks back, I've had a couple of wild and, possibly, unrealistic ideas floating around in my skull. We've all seen Kharma attack Divas on either Raw or SD!, whether they're heels or faces, with the exception of Kelly Kelly.

During Kharma's debut, Kelly was huddled in the corner in fear. The next time she encountered Kong, she runs out of the ring in fear and leaves her partner Eve Torres to be slaughtered. Last night, Kharma takes out one of the Bella Twins and, again, Kelly is huddled over in the corner in fear. Kharma comes over and pulls Kelly up before flicking her in the forehead as she'd done with those little dolls in the vignettes.

The fact that Kelly is the only Diva to remain within reach of Kharma that hasn't suffered her wrath is an indicator that she has a larger role to play. Several months back, there was talk of turning Kelly Kelly heel and one of the ideas is could this ultimately wind up being an alliance between them? Could Kelly Kelly be masterminding the decimation of the Divas with Kharma as her bulldozer?

Another idea I had is one I think could be less likely. Kelly Kelly has always been this bubbly, living Barbie Doll and seems to be the unlikliest Diva on the roster to step in and "save them" from Kharma. What if the idea is to, eventually, have Kelly conquer her fears of Kharma and to have her play the role of savior that saves the Diva kingdon from the big bad dragon?

Or, could it be just nothing more than Kharma deciding to toy with Kelly like a cat toys with a mouse before killing it? Could she be nothing more than another name on the hit list?

You know, I never thought of that before.

On to the first idea, of Kelly^2 masterminding Kharma's debut. It's a possibility certainly and if Kelly was to turn heel, Kharma would add much needed muscle to her turn. I can't really see them turning Kelly heel though. She is one of their most popular current divas outside of wrestling, being included on Maxim's hot 100 list and such. She's there to make men drool, and I am not sure she could be good as a heel. JMO. Although WWE has often proven such opinions wrong. If anyone was to be in cahoots with Kharma I would think it to be Vickie Guerrero. The audience's response to Kharma has been mostly favorable from what I have seen, with cheers and chants of "Do it again" after she delivers an Impact Buster. She brings excitement to a Diva's division which many fans have regarded as a bathroom break for years, meaning I don't know how much heat Kelly would be able to siphon from Kharma, even though Kharma is a natural heel. Enter Vickie Guerrero the heat magnet, given Vickie's power on TV it would make sense for her to offer Kharma a contract in exchange for doing her dirty work, and establishing her dominance over divas she has history with.

As for the savior idea, even though WWE is high on her and considers her a star Diva, I just can't see her realistically locking up with someone the size and strength of Kharma. It would be the biggest mismatch that I can remember in women's wrestling. The only believable scenario in which Kelly could take Kharma down is if she causes Kharma to choke after she is swallowed whole. Beth Phoenix is one of the few, if not the only candidate that will give Kharma a real challenge. Although it is possible to have Kelly give a brave effort against Kharma.

I believe that Kharma is toying with Kelly, exactly as your analogy described. But Kelly will be a special victim for Kharma, nobody embodies the dolls Kharma played with in her pre-debut vignettes more than Kelly Kelly.

Kharma gets the huge ovations because everyone knows that one or more of the divas are getting destroyed. God it makes me want to puke to even write the word diva much less say the word!

Everyone knows the division is and has been a huge waste of tv time for a long time since Trish, Lita, Molly Holly, Victoria, and Ivory hung it up. Since then there has been virtually no talent in the division except for Nattie, Beth Phoenix and sometimes Gail Kim who believe it or not does have some actual talent. But much like the tag division and the now defunct cruiserweight division, women's wrestling is becoming a slowly dying part of the WWE show.

Worst of all the new breed of women arent even as sexy as the past divas!!

So now when divas have a match you either get Michael Cole interupting them saying how boring and shitty it is or you get Kharma coming down to decimate.

Hopefully something interesting will happen with this Kelly Kelly thing but as is the case more often than not, its going to wind up being something insanely boring like all the divas heel and face will somehow pull together to take out Kharma.

you know what this actually makes alot of sense. When she attacked Maryse and not Kelly, and then Eve and not Kelly, and then again with the Bellas and not Kelly, it makes perfect sense. Realistically they cant book Kelly to win against Kharma. It defies all logic and common sense. If it were Trish maybe or someone like that but this is Kelly were talkin about. I would like to see this actually if she were the mastermind behind Kharma. But then again she could be savoring that ass whooping for Kelly, and then a bigger threat comes along like Beth Phoenix to set up a dream match for Summerslam

In her videos Kharma toyed with the barbie dolls before destroying them. I think since Kelly basically is a bubbly, barbie doll, as you said, Kharma is toying with her before she attacks her...but i think eventually Kharma will go to attack and Kelly will avoid it, which will set up a match at a ppv and then will go so on and so forth.

Why can't Kelly realistically beat Kharma ?

I've said this time and time again, Kelly will eventually go over Kharma, it may not be cleanly , it may not be on her own. But one day she will.

I think Kelly wins the title with Kharma's help by pretending to be her bodyguard or something. But then eventually Kharma will attack Kelly setting up a title match which Kharma will win. Kelly is too over and is the money maker for Vince of the diva's. You won't see her go heel until someone else steps up and becomes just as over and marketable. Being in Maxim gives more exposure so that's another reason why she won't turn. When Kharma defeats her for the title I can see Kelly getting "injured" to write her off TV for a few months so she can do some modeling. When you make the Maxim list they want you for photo shoots so she can do those while being out. Kharma will continue to run through the divas until Kelly comes back better then ever and be the first to defeat Kharma and become the top diva in the WWE. I'm not saying it'll happen but I wouldn't rule it out. Vince see's Kelly as the top diva in the future and the next Trish so taking Kharma out will be a step in that direction.

With Laycool broken up it only makes sense to create a new alliance of Divas to dominate the division. I'll admit that I was completely unaware of this entire situation but looking at this thread has really opened my eyes to one of the few gems that the creative staff has been able to produce.

A heel turn would put Kelly Kelly in the spotlight - which is exactly where Vince wants her to be especially since she's one of Maxim's 100 Most Desirable Women. It also makes complete sense as to why the woman would want to align with one another, so I think it's a great combination. It would be a waste to see her end up as another notch under Kharma's belt after this period of anticipation and deliberation. As for the savior option, I'll accept it if it happens since it would also be an effective way to put KK in the spotlight but I think it's difficult to believe that Kelly would actually beat Kharma in a match.

Kelly Kelly SUCKS as a wrestler and her being the Divas "savior" would have fans screaming "BULL-SHIT!!!!". They're building up Kharma as this massive monster, but if she got beat by that bleach-blond bimbo Barbie doll, nobody would buy it.

Now, the idea that Kelly is the mastermind behind Kharma's reign of terror - THAT's something I hadn't considered, but now that you say it, it makes sense. WWE is seriously short on female heels and there was talk of K2 turning earlier this year. Her being revealed as Kharma's manager would be a great swerve.

You know it makes sense. No way Kelly Kelly is going to beat Kharma, it would be as if Cena quits the WWE there is ni chance in hell of that ever happening. Kelly Kelly being the mastermind behind the Kharma attacks could work, because why else would Kelly Kelly be the only diva to be spared?

I don't like the idea of Kelly masterminding Kharma... that really puts down Kharma. Kharma is supposed to be the most dominant force in the Diva division and it won't help her at all to have a Barbie doll puppetting her.

I do think that Kelly Kelly will win her first Divas championship from Brie... and then lose it to Kharma. Maybe that will set up for a feud, and a rematch between them.

As far as her being spared is concerned... I don't know if she has been spared... not completely anyway. Seems like Kharma only takes one victim at a time.

1. Michelle McCool is destroyed by Kharma after she loses her match and is out of the WWE.
2. Kharma makes her RAW debut, interrupting Kelly and Maryse's match and stalks Kelly, but takes out Maryse. (Could simply be taking out the weakest link)
3. Kharma appears on SmackDown and stares down Layla much like how she did to Kelly, but Layla runs away and Alicia Fox tries to stand up to Kharma and gets annihilated... and injured.
4. Kharma shows up on RAW after a tag match between Kelly/Eve and the Bellas, and the Bellas flee, Kelly runs out of fear while Kharma still has her sights set on Kelly, but takes out Eve who tries to get a shot in. IMMEDIATELY Kharma runs out after Kelly, but Kelly runs away. Eve gets destroyed.
5. Kharma goes to SmackDown and attacks Layla, and scared the shit out of Michael Cole.
6. Kharma appears on RAW after a non title contest between Brie Bella and Kelly, Kelly wins and the Bellas double team her after the match... Kharma hits the ring, momentarily saving Kelly from the beatdown from the Bellas but Kharma has her sights on Kelly AGAIN... except once again the Bella twins interfere and try to attack Kharma. Kelly is cornered by Kharma after and flicked on the head.

Kelly has been spared... sort of, but I can't help but feel she hasn't been spared, Kharma has just been thwarted and delayed in getting her hands on Kelly... because of other Divas. Maybe Kharma's craving only calls for one delicious Diva. Either way... it will be interesting to see where it goes.

I don't like the idea of Kelly masterminding Kharma... that really puts down Kharma. Kharma is supposed to be the most dominant force in the Diva division and it won't help her at all to have a Barbie doll puppetting her.

I do think that Kelly Kelly will win her first Divas championship from Brie... and then lose it to Kharma. Maybe that will set up for a feud, and a rematch between them.

I also see Kelly taking the belt from Brie. To all who say Kelly should not be champion let me say this, she's better then Brie, Maryse, Eve and Alicia who were all champions, so if they could win the belt so could Kelly. Kelly is also the only over and marketable diva and they reward people with titles and such for that. And for those who say she can't wrestle need to remember that they aren't a wrestling company they are about entertainment and Kelly is obviously entertaining as the crowd cheers for her. Don't tell me they cheer because she's hot, there are other hot ones also and you don't hear the crowd cheer for them.

Like I said in my previous post I could see Kharma "injuring" Kelly so she could do some modeling for Maxim and other things and coming back better with a new moveset and being the first to defeat Kharma and solidify her spot as the top diva in the WWE for years to come. Vince see's her as a future top diva so that would be the perfect way to elevate her to that top spot.

Heel Turn - shes boring as a face, so maybe a heel turn would do her some good, but she lacks in ring talent, shes horrible on the mic, and shes not smart, sexy or powerful

Diva Savior - Kharma is the savior to the Divas.. well if she actually starts a real program with someone.

Another Notch On Kharma's Belt - hopefully sooner rather than later because at the rate Kharma's going shell have destroyed the rest of the Divas before Summer Slam

I think it's most likely to be the second one. Kelly Kelly receives the loudest pops among the divas on a regular basis despite having no serious push for months at a time. She's been a constant face on Smackdown forever, and she seems high in the esteem of the creative team considering she's not getting decimated like all the other half-trained Divas (notice Kharma hasn't jumped Natalya, Gail Kim, Beth Phoenix or Melina?). This could be paving the way for a Trish Stratus type run over the division. :shrug:

At this point Im just pretty much MEH

I love Kharma and I love the havoc that she is wreaking on a weekly basis but I am ready for the logic and explanation behind it too much of a good thing can truly be a bad thing and as I stated earlier I am enjoying the destruction she is causing I am ready to hear the reasons and get a good feud going and most Importantly a REAL MATCH. I know some people may feel like I am rushing but its been 3 weeks and the schtick is kind of getting a little old.

The only reason Kelly gets a pop is she's young and good looking. She has heart, but little talent.

no way in any form should she be carrying the division or be considered a savior. i can think of 6 "diva's" that are far more talented and deserving of carrying it.

Eve Torez is highly underrated IMO, atleast she looks and acts like a competitor and is HOT!!!. She's the next best thing in the abscence of Gail Kim, Michelle McCool, Melina, Beth Pheonix and Natalia (The last of a dead breed and since they won't use women who can actually wrestle)

Shoulda stuck with her, cause let's face it the division is dead anyway and has been since Micky James left.

Kharma will be in a division of her own, unless said decent women actually start competing again. Til then there's nothing for Kharma to do but stalk people

She could win the Diva's title and it would be Yeah And? she's not a Diva. She's a real women.
going back to some other comments here, Why would Kharma stalk pretty much the weakest diva and help her win the title only to take it from her? Why wouldn't she just attack the champ and get a match and win.

I could see her actions being an extension of despising the "Beautiful People" in TNA and since 90% of WWE diva's are "Beautiful" she just hates all of them.

I just can't believe we are talking about the Divas division. The arrival of Kharma is the best storyline in the WWE right now. Hard to believe. Personally, I would like Kelly Kelly to become Kharma's little slave. Sort of like a little plaything for her... but that is my own sick fantasy :)

I just can't believe we are talking about the Divas division. The arrival of Kharma is the best storyline in the WWE right now. Hard to believe. Personally, I would like Kelly Kelly to become Kharma's little slave. Sort of like a little plaything for her... but that is my own sick fantasy :)

I was thinking about a bit of H.L.A :) so on the same track as you

Just god no i hope they don't expect us to believe Kelly Kelly is the "Higher Power" and was instrumental in getting Kharma to join her.

With the recent departure of Michelle McCool, the WWE has a huge gap for a heel Diva.

I would be very happy if Kelly Kelly filled this gap. I don't like the goody goody girl next door image. If she were to align herself w/Kharma, we could get yet another great duo of evil divas.

I'm not sure how Kelly is on the mic right now, but I'm guessing that she would be the mouthpiece of the two. Kharma would handle the dirty work, while Kelly reaped the benefits (the Diva's title).

I could see this union going pretty far, until Kharma eventually got sick of Kelly and turned on her...becoming face.

This would definitely keep me interested in the Diva's division.

***I'm still waiting for WWE to create an interesting storyline using the 2 most talented Divas on the roster, Gail Kim & Beth Phoenix.

I loved the flick to the forehead.

I'm not certain that without someone like Vicki Guerrero that Kharma's going to be able to go full heel, simply because she's getting major tweener pops. People are booing because they are participating in the story line, but more people are cheering her because she's the best thing to happen to the womens division in a long time.

Which is unfortunate, because there are some talented female wrestlers on the roster, and they're just being used as cannon fodder for the stupid divas.

Either way, she's getting the Randy Orton treatment where it's not going to matter much what she does as a heel, people are going to be cheering her.

At least until the diva's division shapes up into a legitimate division.

I'm wondering where Gail Kim is in all this.. she actually had some great matches with Kong and has the intensity to make it look good if they would let her use it.

edit: also, the biggest problem for the Diva division right now is not a lack of in-ring talent.. it's lack of mic skills. maybe Vince should hold a good old fashioned grade 8 public speaking contest and make it manditory for all divas to participate =P for people that regularly appear on tv in front of millions of people they mostly seem uncomfortable with the mic in hand.. with the departure of Mcool there isn't any diva left that can carry a promo.

Heel Turn - shes boring as a face, so maybe a heel turn would do her some good, but she lacks in ring talent

Well shes better than Maryse, Eve, Layla, Alicia Fox, and The Bella Twins so she actually pretty decent in the ring. and unfortunately every Diva is boring cause there are no other storylines than Kharma.

shes horrible on the mic, and shes not smart, sexy or powerfu

what?. are you serious?. you just called someone who has been im Maxim's top ten desirable women not sexy?, ok I can tell by you're username you're a girl so please stop judging her on her looks. and she might not be good on the mic, that's for a reason, shes a face, all face divas suck on the mic to be honest, wait tell she turns heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back