For the second week in a row, Kelly Kelly shows improvement..

Tors Hall Rule

Straight Hedge(HOG)
Well can't help talking about her.. She's AWESOME!!

Anyways, Last time I created the thread on Kelly Kelly, it was about how well she sold Kharma's entrance.. It was fabulous.. This time it is about how decent her in ring work is becoming.. She actually did some decent stuff in the ring, and again after the match was over she again sold Kharma's destruction beautifully.. Makes you wanna become her Knight in shining armor when she looks that terrified...

Anyways I think that she is improving by leaps and bounds on both her in ring work and her acting skills.. Till date I have said that only Beth, Natalya and Gail Kim can do some decent in ring stuff, looks like I soon have to include KK in this list..

Agree with me, give me a HELL YEAH!!

PS 1--> Why hasn't Kharma Implant Bustered Cole yet.. Cant wait for that to happen..

PS 2--> Does anyone else thinks that Mason Ryan looks like a constipated turtle when he makes those funny faces... :farttorch:

I think there's no doubt she's the next top diva (excluding Kharma, since she's like an Anti-Diva! :p ).
I've always loved Kelly Kelly as she was always a joy to watch...... up until we she started wrestling, but I also noticed last night on RAW she had significantly improved. I believe very soon Kharma will target Kelly Kelly and will be a great 'Big Bully vs Small Barbie Doll' feud!

Meh i don't really care to watch kelly kelly to much because she doesn't really do as much technical stuff as much as just brawling, but then again i don't watch too closely, i usually turn my attention back to the tv when Kharna's music starts to play.

Kharma won't hit the implant buster on Cole because Cole is actually on her side

I don't understand your amazement, she was supposed to be scared, thats what the writers told her to do, and you're praising her for not failing? Oh yes, congratulations Kelly Kelly for putting on a successful frightened face. :worship:
And as far as her ring 'improvement' goes (if you want to call it improvement)..I see none. Doing cartwheels in the ring is no wrestling talent. Recklesly banging peoples head into the canvas is no wrestling talent. Her move set is boring. She has no character. Putting Kelly Kelly on the list of diva's you provided is a hilarious. She's been there for 5 years and she hasn't gotten better, thats why Im so tough on her. She's in the golden position, in Vince's eyes, she's the greatest diva there. If I were her, I would beg for training, do everything in my power to get better.

I actually have been very much impressed with Kelly recently, her ring work has improved her ring work but the major improvement in her game has to be her acting. The way she has sold Kharma the last 2 weeks has been brilliant and the entire Universe can tell. There definitely is something coming with Kharma not attacking Kelly yet but having her out there every Raw. I said it once and i'll say it again, McIntyre is going to save Kelly from Kharma and turn face, watch it happen.

I don't understand your amazement, she was supposed to be scared, thats what the writers told her to do, and you're praising her for not failing? Oh yes, congratulations Kelly Kelly for putting on a successful frightened face. :worship:
And as far as her ring 'improvement' goes (if you want to call it improvement)..I see none. Doing cartwheels in the ring is no wrestling talent. Recklesly banging peoples head into the canvas is no wrestling talent. Her move set is boring. She has no character. Putting Kelly Kelly on the list of diva's you provided is a hilarious. She's been there for 5 years and she hasn't gotten better, thats why Im so tough on her. She's in the golden position, in Vince's eyes, she's the greatest diva there. If I were her, I would beg for training, do everything in my power to get better.

Do you really think looking scared is that simple? Sure anyone could sit there and act scared but to have people genuinely believe you are scared is a different thing all together. The way you talk anyone could be an actor that just acting out a series of emotions etc. Plus I'm not saying Kellys any American Dragon or whatever but if you compare her to when she 1st came in shes come on leaps and bounds. She cares enough to try which is more than a lot of the Divas do.

Fair play to Kelly and I hope she keeps it up because she's beginning to impress me. Theres no reason she can't be great Trish was just a model when she came in and look what she became.

I don't see it with KK I just don't. If Kharma is going to feud with anyone it should be Beth Phoenix. Beth is the strongest diva other than Kharma and a face too. If KK beats Kharma would it be believable hmmmm NO! but if Beth feuds and gets a victory over Kharma that's believable.

PS. Mason Ryan Does look like a constipated turtle when he makes those faces, his head doesn't match his body

I agree with you 100% comparing her to any of the top divas is crazy, she has been there 5yrs and is just now showing improvement(wow), if she didn't have her looks she would have been gone along time ago, she has no personality and is bland as hell in the ring.

Agree with larry5434 some of you may think that she is shaping up to be a great diva but i just could not care less about her. She doesn't have nearly enough skill to compare with any of those divas on your list and as said shes been here for 5 years and shes NOW starting to gain attention. And although most diva's matches aren't very technical i would love to see something besides her banging another diva's head into the match.

And even if she sold Kharma, thats about all she can do. If she beats Kharma it will not be believable at all so right now i think shes nothing more than eye candy

I hope this isn't leading to a KK/Kharma feud, that will be a disappointment in my opinion.

What I would like to see is Kharma to continue coming out and attacking the divas for another month, at least until Capitol Punishment and have her just stare at KK. Then we find out that Kharma is obsessed with her and idolizes her and that's where Phoenix steps up and defends a helpless KK.

I dunno after typing that it doesn't sound that great, lol.

your standards must be really low to consider kelly kelly improving... so she was completely awful before, and now she's just awful. i dont see why they even have these bimbo girls wrestle, just have them be managers or even do an extreme expose since its not wrestling anymore and its entertainment.

What I would like to see is Kharma to continue coming out and attacking the divas for another month, at least until Capitol Punishment and have her just stare at KK. Then we find out that Kharma is obsessed with her and idolizes her and that's where Phoenix steps up and defends a helpless KK.

I agree with this. I really don't see KK being the one to feud with kharma as it would make absolutely no sense. I think Kharma is going to be a stalker kind of thing and then depending on if she is Face or Heel (please God be a heel) she might go all Hanibal Lecter on KK and then Beth Phoenix could come in and make the save.

my thoughts exactly thank you for saving me the effort of putting this into words
it seems some people are just so hypnotized by her looks that they can't actually tell what good wrestling is when they're staring at her.
but yeah maybe just maybe if she had actually had series improvement then we could,and i said maybe, accept her. but otherwise she just proves how having good looks can get you better treatment than having talent does.

Kelly Kelly's only attribute is that she looks good. That may be enough for some, but not for me or anyone else whose brains are not located in their pants.

Kelly got her job in WWE because Johnny Ace saw her picture in a catalog she modeled for. The difference between her and Trish Stratus is that Trish WANTED to get into wrestling, Kelly just had it fall into her lap. Kelly has more in common with Stacy Keibler than she does with Trish, in that Stacy had no love whatsoever for the wrestling business.

Has Kelly improved? I can't tell. Even if she did, her past performances have branded her with the label "botch artist".

Kelly is considered "Vince's favorite diva" right now, but what she needs most is to get squashed by Kharma. Give her a kayfabe injury and take her off TV for a few months or so. While she's off TV, send her up to Minnesota to be personally trained by Molly Holly (sorry, FCW will not do).

Kelly's got great fire and energy in her matches.. But were we watching the same match? She looked slow and confused in that tag match. Her doing the headscissors thing was like "Er.. why is she going so slow?" Good thing Nikki didn't follow her example when she was spinning around to make the move look good.

To be fair she did better than Eve.. Who is an anti-emotion robot.

Sure she's better than when she got to wwe but by a gnat's wing. She's pretty but not that talented in the ring. I do believe kharma will destroy her because she is the ultimate Barbie diva(her name is Barbie ffs). I wasn't really thrilled with her match last night but I am loving the encounters with her and kharma.

This reminds me of the same old song and dance of people who rained down heavy on Lacey Von Erich during her TNA run. She wasn't great in the ring either, but I ruled it out that it was because the style she learned was an old school style of wrestling that is barely used anymore as well as the burden of being the first in her family name in over a decade or so to appear in wrestling since her dad.

That being said, yes Kelly Kelly has been improving and yes Trish was just a model and look how she ended up. You want to use "oh all Kelly does is spin and cartwheels" so did Stacy Keibler but I don't see anybody else ripping on her when she was in WWE

Lay off of Kelly already. She's trying and she's making progress. don't matter how slow or how fast but she's making progress

I agree with you dude, she has shown a lot of improvement since coming in and it does take some people a bit longer than others to improve dramatically. She gets a much bigger reaction then most divas and keeps people a little interested in female wrestling. To say that it's about time she showed improvement is ignorant, for those who haven't ever wrestled it's A LOT harder than you think and I bet Kelly Kelly would kick your ass for real.

To all those haters, you're just biased because she's not a man in jocks. Don't let your sexual preferences make you biased.

She hasn't improved all too much. The move set and finisher are boring, but of course the physical presence is appealing to the eye. To be quite honest, it frustrates me to see that she can't even bounce off the ropes with authority. If you pay attention she seems to slow down and gracefully lean against the ropes ever so slightly :disappointed:. What she needs now is some serious improvement towards her in- ring capabilities which would allow her exploit her image as a pretty "face" diva. Spending a few months as a Manager for McIntyre would be a great way to practice and build her skills for a future feud with Kharma or another heel.

I agree with you dude, she has shown a lot of improvement since coming in and it does take some people a bit longer than others to improve dramatically. She gets a much bigger reaction then most divas and keeps people a little interested in female wrestling. To say that it's about time she showed improvement is ignorant, for those who haven't ever wrestled it's A LOT harder than you think and I bet Kelly Kelly would kick your ass for real.

To all those haters, you're just biased because she's not a man in jocks. Don't let your sexual preferences make you biased.

Hate to break it to you, but the haters are just stating the obvious lack of ring prowess they saw. Seriously, I actually facepalmed near the conclusion of the match. I'll admit she showed some small signs of improvement, but honestly not enough to keep me from being a fellow hater.

Kharma is spicing things up in the Diva division, and I bet you she'll feud with either Beth Phoenix or Natty Neidhart at some point in the near future. Those two are at their top game, IMO. I also think with more exposure, Kaitlyn can become another powerhouse diva, she's got the physique, and a stronger build than most divas in the WWE.

But I digress...Kelly Kelly needs more ring work. She's nowhere near as terrible as Lacey Von Erich, but she can use quite a bit of improvement. But then again, that's the thing about wrestling. Wrestlers always have to step up their game.

She hasn't improved all too much. The move set and finisher are boring, but of course the physical presence is appealing to the eye.

I agree w/your post she hasn't improved all that much, she has been a diva for how long? 5 years!!! :wtf: How long does it take for someone to learn the basics!!! With the way she moves & response in the ring you would think she has only been there for a year at the most. No matter what your profession is if your intention is to be good at what you do then YOU CAN'T TAKE A LIFETIME GETTING GOOD!!!

Five years in I expect a person to a the very least be average in the ring, what the hell is she really doing that any of the women contestants on tough enough couldn't do. I will give her a little credit, she is selling her fear of Kong pretty well, & she has improved in the ring, but on a scale of 0 to 10 w/0 being what she started at I would say she is a 3.5 now.

To be quite honest, it frustrates me to see that she can't even bounce off the ropes with authority. If you pay attention she seems to slow down and gracefully lean against the ropes ever so slightly :disappointed:.

DAMN!!! I thought I was the only one that noticed she doesn't hits the ropes properly & it is something that gets on my nerves. She does slow down as if she is tryn to prevent from feeling the pain afterwards that comes w/hitting those ropes often. I can't be impressed w/a women that is clearly pussy footing around in the ring.

it seems some people are just so hypnotized by her looks that they can't actually tell what good wrestling is when they're staring at her. but yeah maybe just maybe if she had actually had series improvement then we could,and i said maybe, accept her. but otherwise she just proves how having good looks can get you better treatment than having talent does.[/
QUOTE]

Preach!!!! This is how I also feel, now when she really shows some real damn improvements & not just baby steps then I will give her all the love & respect she so rightfully deserves, but entil then she is just another pretty model posing as a sports entertainer in my book.

To be honest... I still think Michelle McCool sold Kharma's initial debut the best. She looked frightened to DEATH. Kelly's look of fear is mixed with disgust and freaked out. I would not be looking like that if I was her... I would have shit my pants the second I heard the laugh, and the second I heard the sirens and saw her unbuckle her shoulder pads I would have started crying if I was that immobilized by Kharma's gaze.

Either way... we can now split the WWE divas into 3 categories... the smart ones who hide and run away like Layla and the Bellas... the stupid ones who sit in the corner and cower like Kelly... and the stupider ones who are ambition and run at Kharma only to get injured legitimately or get turned inside out twice.

-------

Since this thread is about Kelly... I will say that I dislike where she's going because I liked her better when she was all verbal up in your face on SmackDown... up until she got fired by Vickie... ever since she came back she lost all that momentum and in my eyes will be the top sex icon diva... like Torrie Wilson was for me when I was 13... but she won't be the top Diva of the WWE... she won't be the next Trish Stratus, Lita, Mickie James, or Michelle McCool. At least not until she turns into a major heel bitch and gets into some backstage fights and wears a little bit more sexier heelish clothing and not the same bra and panties that stopped turning me on 2 years ago.

As far as in-ring ability goes... I'm sure she's gotten better, she just hasn't shown it that much. Cartwheels and bulldogs is Diva 101... she needs to get a more devastating finisher and stop slamming people's heads onto the mat 50 times like a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

It doesn't surprise me that most people here would not give credit to Kelly Kelly.

It seems that, in the minds of the IWC, there are two types if divas- those who are very attractive but can't wrestle, (Eve, Bellas, KK), and those who are not a s attractive, but can wrestle (Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Karma).

I think that whenever a diva who has model-looks debuts in WWE, the IWC automatcially think that she will be useless. Maybe this is the brainwashing that Vince has done over the years, presenting divas as "pounds of flesh" in the Attitude Era, combined with the main demographic of wrestling (males 18-34) having "woman" issues. I bet the IWC fell off its chairs when Trish actually started to put good matches together.

I don't see it with KK I just don't. If Kharma is going to feud with anyone it should be Beth Phoenix. Beth is the strongest diva other than Kharma and a face too. If KK beats Kharma would it be believable hmmmm NO! but if Beth feuds and gets a victory over Kharma that's believable.

PS. Mason Ryan Does look like a constipated turtle when he makes those faces, his head doesn't match his body

Ok... so she fueds with Beth Phoenix next week... then what? You can't blow your load in the first five minutes... thats just bad business. You gotta climb to the top, not get dropped off there by a helicopter. No one will take you seriously otherwise...

Personally I think we'll see KK side with Kharma having seen her infatuation with her. A couple of months ago, around the time she was 'fired' there were rumpled she was to be turned heel. Totally by this scenario. Plus I think vince may want to put Kharma with another diva to counter the fact that she is not a standard diva. Think we may be waiting a while for a phoenix fued as that will be deemed Kharma's big test. Perhaps Natalia first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back