The Next Grand Theft Auto: Plot Ideas?

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I got the urge to watch Harlod and Kumar (The first and second.),after one of you guys posted a video showing me Bubba, and it was the Prison Guard from the second movie, and One of their friends names is Goldstein, or Rosenberg. This reminded me of Ken Rosenburg from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, giving me the urge to replay it. That, and thinking about how great the enviroment for Vice City is. I ended up deciding to not play it, due to being down graded in graphics. The game has great graphics, for its time. Considering it was made in 2002. Compared to the graphics 8 years later though, it's just not the same. But it got me thinking, they need to make another Grand Theft Auto, based in the tropical part of the world. It also got me thinking, they need to bring back..Tommy Vercitti.

Like, Not play as him. Make it modern times. Have Tommy be like 60 years old. You play as somebody who works for Tommy, or possibly his son. Maybe his wife could be Merceades from the first game. Possibly, she could be killed in a mission, or her death mentioned in a cutscene or something.

Have him go to Tommy's Giant skyscraper empire. I picture you going there for missions, with Tommy sitting there behind a desk. Maybe have a big hellicopter on the top of it that has "TV" on it (standing for Tommy Vercetti). Maybe have to take him to the airport in one of the last mission, and have to kill him.

Although, I heard Ray Liotta doesn't want to come back. So maybe you could either have an older voice actor, and Tommy's voice has changed due to age. Or have Tommy die in the first mission cut scene, and you his son trying to get revenge.

Maybe bring Phil back to, maybe have to go to his funerel, after he blew himself up, or had an overdose on bombshine. Then maybe you have to get some guns he had locked away. Lots of great ideas.

I read in a magazine article, about people suggesting great ideas to be a police officer in Grand Theft Auto. I think that'd be a great game for Rockstar to make, but keep it out of the GTA series.

Rockstar is also making a Cowboy game, that's scheduled to be released to April. I cannot wait for that.

So what do you guys think would be a great plot, for the next Grand Theft Auto?

Sorry. But I'm seriously tired of the Grand Theft Auto Games.
Since the last one they made I feel like they have gotten boring and repetitive.
So if i think its a great plot? It could be interesting but I think its too late for me because once you play one grand theft auto its like you have played them all. There isn't much change to them anymore.

Sorry. But I'm seriously tired of the Grand Theft Auto Games.
Since the last one they made I feel like they have gotten boring and repetitive.
So if i think its a great plot? It could be interesting but I think its too late for me because once you play one grand theft auto its like you have played them all. There isn't much change to them anymore.

Nah, You can never get tired of GTA games. The last one just made their entire series beter, I wish they released the expansion packs for the Ps3 too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back