The New Hart Foundation

Bret Hart

Occasional Pre-Show
The WWE is looking at making a New Hart Foundation with Teddy Hart, TJ Wilson, Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart
They want to try and have them established by Survivor series time coz it is the 10 year anniversary at montreal

i think it would be great more so just worried that they are so young and not ready although harry smith is a big boy
also worried about HHH and HBK screwing the kids and wrecking their careers before they get started just because they dont like Bret

Opinions??

I think the Hart Foundation in any form with these younger ones is a good idea all of the stars from what I have been reading on them have been good sans Teddy but you know I hear he has done well lately. not like the wwe hasn't had anyone like that before Jeff Hardy Sabu? yes I think pushing it to Survivor Series would still be a quick push although that is a whole year away. all in all I think maybe toss in Chris Beniot in there maybe to team with Harry just to bring back some old Bulldogs action as well . they will need someone and without Bret there it should be someone the WWE already has.

ultimately I would like to see Bret Hart come in and play a manager roll, but that won't happen of course, so the next best thing would be someone like Benoit, though I think Benoit is better off on his own instead WWE should go out and bring in Lance Storm to lead the new Hart Foundation, he has experiance leading factions in the past and would also be a good teacher/mentor for the kids and they would benifit from have him in the group

it's late and I'm tired so if my ramblings don't make much sense thats why

I think they should add Paul Birchill as well. Make the stable large but not into jobber's like they did with The Spirit Squad. I'm looking forward to this but because it's WWE I imagine I might be dissapointed. Also they will have to push them seriously hard to get all of them sufficiently over in time for Survivor Series. It's 11 month's away but it will be soon gone. Just think it's unlikley that they will debut before W.M. so they will only have 7 month's to build tham up so they can make a big enough impact in Montreal.

when is this going to happen, exactly? any one have a rough idea?

This would be a fantastic idea that the WWE should go ahead with. It would be nice to see some young stars in the limelight and this is a heel stable that could do very well. A feud with DX would be good (if it didn't break up before that) or even just with Shawn Michaels. It is obvious that this stable cannot match the ones preceding it, but at least it would give young stars a break out in the WWE. Survivor Series 07 is in Montreal, so you'd think they'd debut sometime around then. This helped launch the career of Bret Hart and should do so for these wrestlers.

I would rather they had Jack Evans in there instead of TJ Wilson. Ive never heard of him, unless he's like in that family circle he shouldn't be in there. I know Evans isn't in that family, but hes just awesome man.

This would be a great idea so we could actually have some people pushed that can wrestle. Seriously, though. If these guys can't get started in WWE, then TNA should grab them up and use them. Someone should. They're young and will only improve. They damn sure have the genetics for wrestling.

The WWE has seen how impressive and popular the young, talented stars in TNA are, and would be foolish to not see an oppurtunity like this in the making. If they want to make stars out of their young wrestlers, pushing them like this would go along way. And yes, if the word Hart is in your family's name, you know for sure that you can wrestle.

What this stable also does is that it opens the door for a talented female wrestler to come in to add to the womens division. And even though she's not much of a looker like most of the divas today, if Chyna, Lita, Ivory and Victoria can do it without good looks, I'm sure she can. And I'm sure TNA would be like a pack of wolves if the WWE decide that the wrestlers are not for them - but surely the WWE is not that stupid to miss this oppurtunity Kasey.

And now that the WWE and Bret Hart are on steadier terms than was the case at times, this could open up the door for a return but that is very, very, very unlikely. It's good to see another stable in the WWE, especially if they decide to go ahead with it with as many as they have listed. The question is if they do come back, will they be used as heels or faces?

BTW, if this is just some cock-and-bull story that some IWC writer came up with (they've made up worse stories before), I swear to God I am going to go to their house, rip off their nuts, turn 'em sideways and stick 'em straight up their candy ASS! :thumbsup:

Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE is looking to form a faction which would include Harry Smith, Nattie Neidhart, T.J. Wilson and possibly Teddy Hart. This group would be called The New Hart Foundation. A lot of this depends on Teddy Hart signing with WWE because he is under contract to MTV's Wrestle Society X promotion until February. Also, oftentimes he is his own worst enemy when it comes to promotions who book him.

In regards to how they are all related, T.J. Wilson is a long time friend of the Harts as he'd always hang out at their house and he's considered to be family. Wilson signed a developmental contract with WWE a few months ago. After he fulfills his indy obligations, he will report to Deep South Wrestling. He is currently in a relationship with Nattie Neidhart, who is also under contract to WWE. Nattie is of course the daughter of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart. Jim Neidhart was married to Bret Hart's sister Ellie, but apparently, they are now divorced. Also, it's pretty much a lock that Nattie will be called up to WWE sometime in 2007 one way or another.

After appearing on several house shows during the summer, Harry Smith has been sitting on the sidelines since September because WWE has no idea as to what do with him. Also, he's not appearing on OVW or DSW shows either.

Teddy Hart is a third generation member of the Hart wrestling family. His mother is Georgia Hart, who is another one of Bret's sisters. In 1998, Hart became the youngest person ever signed to a WWE developmental contract, but he was subsequently released a shortwhile later due to "attitude" problems.

In other news, Mike DiBiase, the son of wrestling legend Ted DiBiase, is reportedly dating Bret Hart's daughter Jade. Jade is 23 years old and not involved with wrestling. Although, you could see her sitting with the Hart relatives at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony last year for Bret Hart's induction.

I believe although I could be wrong, that something simular was done in Stampede Wrestling with the likes of Harry Smith, TJ Wilson and of course Teddy Hart. So its not really a fresh idea, however just because its been done doesn't mean its a bad thing. I just really hope they dont go down the whole route of a screw job at Survivor Series involving Teddy Hart or something. Would the WWE really go that low?

Dont answer that.

I believe although I could be wrong, that something simular was done in Stampede Wrestling with the likes of Harry Smith, TJ Wilson and of course Teddy Hart. So its not really a fresh idea, however just because its been done doesn't mean its a bad thing. I just really hope they dont go down the whole route of a screw job at Survivor Series involving Teddy Hart or something. Would the WWE really go that low?

Dont answer that.

WWE would never do anything like that. WWE and Vince have morals everybody know's that. They exploited Eddie Guerreros death because that's what he would have wanted. Not to get cheap heat. Nope defonatley not.

If WWE does that, it's typical WWE... Trying 2 bring something back, re-living the past, instead of trying 2 make new history. This is a bad idea! WWE will just kill the name of "The Hart Foundation"

Look the hart foundation original was unbelievble but the last time they tried the "new hart foundation" angle it wasnt the same. brian pillman was unstable to say the least and owen didnt fit in. yeah they are all related or at least in the family circle but still. and now that triple h is injured would be a great time for some one new to come in but not another tag team in an all ready under-expirienced division of brand new tag teams.

it will be good if done properly meaning vince better not screw up the storyline or the hart foundation will help tna kick wwe's arse as we still have dallas and blade hart to come next and you think they will sign with wwe if this new foundation gets screwed

i think you will see this faction debut soemwhere around wrestlemania
vince wants them established by survivor series and no doubt they will probaly take out HBK

\'Attitude problems\' continue to plague Ted Hart

By JASON CLEVETT -- SLAM! Wrestling

Ted Hart -- courtesy Stampede Wrestling

The wrestling world is buzzing after the bizarre unprofessional
behavior of Ted Hart on the November 1 Ring of Honor show in
Elizabeth, New Jersey.

Fans were reportedly blown away by the \"Scramble Cage
Match\" featuring Teddy teaming up with former Mat Rats
star Jack Evans as \"The Hart Foundation 2003.\" Also in
the match was the SAT, Jose and Joel Maximo, Hydro & Angel
Dust of Special K, The Carnage Crew Loc and Devito, and
winners Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere, The Backseat Boyz.

Evans especially impressed fans, who say he seemingly \"nearly
died about 30 times\" with his high flying moves, including
a moonsault from the top of the cage to the floor that had
two full rotations before impact.

After the match, Ted stopped selling the moves, climbed the
cage, and took out Special K with a twisting moonsault.
Reports say The Carnage Crew found this disrespectful to the
winning team, and beat down Ted with straps to make him sell.
When they had left ringside he proceeded to do two more
moonsaults off the cage to a standing position before vomiting
repeatedly. His partner had left ringside before this, and many
hope that Evans will not be affected and return to ROH, and
management has said that he will.

\"That is incredibly unprofessional behavior,\" one worker
who wished to remain anonymous told SLAM! Wrestling.
\"Ted can get carried away sometimes, but for him to act
like that really comes as a surprise.\"

ROH is one of the most well known companies in North America,
considered by many to be only behind NWA-TNA and WWE. ROH
and TNA have a lot of crossover talent.

\"What Ted doesn\'t seem to realize is he is hurting his reputation
with guys who work for a lot of promotions. For example, AJ Styles
and Christopher Daniels both work for ROH, TNA, and the tour of
Hawaii that is coming up early next year that Ted is scheduled for,
as well as a ton of other places. These guys are pretty established,
they won\'t work with someone, and will tell a promoter not to book
a guy who behaves like that,\" the source concluded.

1wrestling.com is reporting that Hart was fired from the promotion,
and tossed from the arena, bags and all. According to the site,
several workers were prevented from running to the ring from
the back to stop him, and when Hart returned backstage, the
Carnage Crew and several others were angry and wanted to
go after him for being \"a glory hound\" as one worker put it,
but were stopped by ROH management.

Many wrestlers in the past, such as Steve Corino, have
commented about their dislike of Hart, and a number of
wrestlers were against his appearing in the first place in October.
Reports have come from a number of sources that Hart comes
across as arrogant backstage at shows, and has made few friends.
The feeling from ROH management is that there was no way Hart
could be brought back without enraging the locker room.

Gabe Sapolsky. who along with Rob Fienstien promotes ROH,
appeared on the Wrestling Observer live show on November 2,
and commented on the situation. \"The match itself was perfect,
but something snapped in Ted and he started doing one flip after
another, and that angered the locker room.\"

Sapolsky commented that he had no personal animosity towards
Hart. \"Teddy gets a bad rap, but he is really a good guy and his
heart is in the right place. \"

As to what happened backstage, he gave details on his conversation
with Ted. \"I pulled him aside backstage and started losing my
temper, explaining why what he did was wrong. Jim Cornette
came over and calmed me down, and sat down with Teddy and
me and started giving this unbelievable speech as only Cornette can.
He explained how he had the crowd and killed it with what he
did and they were about to turn on him. Teddy got up and left, a
nd he still didn\'t get it.\"

Many feel that this is the final nail in the coffin of Hart\'s career.
TNA officials have shown no interest in bringing him in again despite
his amazing performance in their \"Super X Cup\" tournament in
September. Hart was the youngest person ever signed to a WWF Developmental Contract in 1998, and trained alongside a number
of current WWE stars in the \"Funkin Dojo\" but was released due to \"Attitude Problems.\"

Fans of Hart are upset that despite his abundance of talent,
he has been unable to keep his issues in check, and it prevents
him from succeeding despite his in ring abilities. Both the
Stampede Wrestling and Ring of Honor boards have been flooded
with both pro and anti Ted sentiments since Saturday night,
with most feeling that Ted was incredible in the ring, but made
a huge error in upstaging the match.

Hard to see him lasting in the WWE long enough to make this thing work.

by the way, i didnt know how cute Nattie actually was, hard to believe she came from the anvil....http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2007/01/13/3342454.html

OMFG..its one of Vince's Old ideas

DX..now Hart Foundation..the dumb move made by wwe...
Anyway...why would any member of the Hart Family work for Vince..
Correct me if iam wrong..wasnt vince who cause Owen's Death? or screw Bret at the montreal.

Beside bring the Hart foundation back is as bad as DX...no one wants to see some old crap come back, espeically with new members...

i dont think its a dumb move at all..im curious as to what will happen with this and it culd have potential...its not dumb move..everyone is still watching as u can tell from the ratings...vince DID NOT cause owens death that is bullshit..vince wanted him to fly down yes..but does not mean he was responsible..accidents happen..thats the risk you take when you are in that type of business...its not as bad as dx...its fresh new members all from or related to previous members..its diff then dx..

Ive accually suggested this as an idea a few months ago. This is a good way to bring in very talented young wrestlers. Its not gonna be like the Spirit Squad because each member has their own identity. And yes they did have almost this exact stable in Stampede wrestling a few years back, just with Jack Evans. I cant wait to see the next generation of the Hart family in the WWE.

OMFG..its one of Vince's Old ideas

DX..now Hart Foundation..the dumb move made by wwe...
Anyway...why would any member of the Hart Family work for Vince..
Correct me if iam wrong..wasnt vince who cause Owen's Death? or screw Bret at the montreal.

Beside bring the Hart foundation back is as bad as DX...no one wants to see some old crap come back, espeically with new members...

i dont see why you think it is a bad move
they are the kids of the original hart foundation

how did vince kill owen?? it was just a freak accident otherwise vince wouldnt even own the wwe right now the hart family would
and you say why would the kids work for vince
because they love wrestling and want to get paid

And even though she's not much of a looker like most of the divas today, if Chyna, Lita, Ivory and Victoria can do it without good looks, I'm sure she can. :

Not sure what your definition of attractive is, but you are young so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I would have to disagree with you on all those women you mentioned. Lita, Ivory, and Victoria have all been part of the Diva videos at one time or another and Chyna, she was on the cover of playboy in 2000.

Seeing the Hart Foundation brought back with the kids of the original members isn't a bad idea at all, as long as it's put together well, and not just some stupid spoof. Seeing as how the Hart Foundation was a lot more serious than DX, I don't see them blowing it. If Teddy Hart can keep his attitude in check, the whole thing could be just what WWE needs. I've thought for awhile that they need to bring stables back. Back in 1997 they had stable wars, and that was pretty entertaining. This could be a new beginning for the WWE.

I just watched WWE greatest wrestling families and they mentioned Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart. Since Im from Calgary its just natural for me to cheer them on and I cant wait till they make their debut. Anyone else?

Seeing as WWE has Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart under contract, and have recently added Teddy Hart how about bringing them all up as a new Hart Foundation gimmick. They could even throw in Edge, Mark Henry and Chris Jericho (if he ever comes back) if they wanted to make it a more serious faction, seeing as Stu Hart trained the three of them. I think it's a great idea. They could make it like the 1197 incarnation of the Hart Foundation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back