• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Movie Tournament

Oh please:rolleyes: about to vote alien the best movie of all time?, you make it sound as if anyone outside WZ actually gives a shit, not to mention their were plenty of movies that could easily be considered the "Best of all time" that weren't deemed good enough for this tournement, so no you are not about to vote Alien the best movie of all time, you just going to vote it the best movie according to WZ

A: Alien is a good fucking movie, you make it sound like they're voting for the Fantastic Four as the best movie ever.

B: As Justin said, who gives a fuck? It's not as though the results of this tournament actually matter, thats not the point of the tournament. The point is to inspire debate. The results are irrelevent. Especially when the fucking Godfather isn't in the final round.

The Dark Knight should have been in the tournament and it should have won. So i voted Alien out of protest.

I voted for like 8 movies in the first round. After that i didnt vote anymore untill i seen that Alien was in the finals. So i voted Alien just to be a smartass. I didnt think it would actualy win.

No, Alien is about to be voted the winner a tournament that was never about picking the best film. We saw that when Godfather lost, people openly tried to vote Smokey and the Bandit over Chinatown, and when voters openly admitted that they voted out of spite.

The results are obviously going to be held with a grain of salt.

Plus Alien has Jake's support so what do you expect?

I like movies that entertain me. I dont like dramas and movies with acting. I could realy care less unless it either makes me laugh or has alot of action stuff. I like watching movies because it's a escape. I dont watch them for dialouge and acting. I'd rather see Paul Walker flip a car than i would see Sean Penn act like he's ******ed ANYDAY.

Shango said the tournament was about creating discussion, thus why Annie Hall was included :)headscratch:). If you want people to vote for Empire then make a post and give them a reason to. It's not hard to get the better of me, I'm just trying to influence the outcome because I'm being a twat and trying to amuse myself.

I like movies that entertain me. I dont like dramas and movies with acting. I could realy care less unless it either makes me laugh or has alot of action stuff. I like watching movies because it's a escape. I dont watch them for dialouge and acting. I'd rather see Paul Walker flip a car than i would see Sean Penn act like he's ******ed ANYDAY.

*giggle*

Who cares? Just get the tournament over already.

Please like that will ever happen, you should know by now that pretty soon, KB or Shango will come on and say they are gonna extend the the deadline or some shit due to all the "great debate" that is going on:rolleyes:

Please like that will ever happen, you should know by now that pretty soon, KB or Shango will come on and say they are gonna extend the the deadline or some shit due to all the "great debate" that is going on:rolleyes:

For someone who held so much disdain for tournaments, you sure have devoted a lot of time posting about them. Way to negate your point :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back