• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports-Entertainment..

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
That title forever has been bestowed upon one man, The Rock. With all of the talent the WWE has in their company right now, who do you think can rightfully hold that title right now? The Rock pretty much had it all, he had the charisma, he had the mic skills, he was great in the ring, he was the total package. Who in the WWE right now would you consider "The Most Electrifying" if the torch was to be passed?

Wow that is a hard question.. i mean i would say John Cena is considered the most electrifying man because he is kind of The Rock.. And before i get harassed let me explain my point. Cena is good on the mic, makes half decent movies.(Rock's movies werent all that good besides a few),Very good entertainer.Cena has plenty of charisma and he can work both as a heel and as a face.

Im not a big Cena fan but if this man was in Stu Hart's Dugeon man he would be the total package.

just my 2 cents any thoughts?

Goldust, hands down. Unlike the rest of the roster and even The Rock, he was ACTUALLY electrocuted.

In all seriousness though, and as much as it pains me to say, I have to go with Cena. I consider a superstar "electrifying" if he can "electrify" the crowd, which means getting them to react to you to an insane degree. Cena does that, though his reaction is mixed, he either gets cheered to high heaven or booed out the building; or both. Either way, his reactions are always huge so I'd have to go with him.

I would say The Miz he has a charisma he is good talker he is decent in the ring but he is improving every week and if you saw his last dirt sheet on SmackDown you would know what I am talking about

I maintain that it's Kennedy/Anderson. The guys mic work was enough to get him over, considering the shite creative write that's amazing. Unlike others I'd also say his ring work was pretty good if occasionally clumsy and I'm hoping he'll appear in TNA shortly, seeing as it's about to air over here.

I would say Randy Orton. Well the old Randy Orton . Its cuz he reminds me of the rock. He don't have good mic skills. But he electicfying in his own way in the ring. PPL was always waiting to see the rko. Just lik rock's rock bottom or ppl elbow. They both got big egos, Orton wasn't funny like him. What messed Orton up was the title won and face turn happen to fast all at once.

CM Punk.

Every time he comes down to the ring to talk, people listen. Maybe thats just because of his gimmick, or whatever, but he makes the audience feel something towards him, which is more than can be said for half the WWE roster at the minute. Everything he touches at the moment is golden, the fued with Jeff Hardy for instance. He made that feud great, as he did with the Undertaker. On the mic, he is amazing. In the ring, he is awesome, both at the technical stuff and the high-flying stuff.

The thing that remains to be seen is if he can translate the major heat he's been getting into a major pop if he turns face. With what he's been showing so far, I beleieve he can.

So yeah, I don't think there's a complete 'Most Electrifying...' but CM PUnk is the closest to being it. I still think he needs one great face turn, and one great feud, maybe against the McMahons, or a super-heel.

For me, that would be either Punk or Edge as the closest. Incredible heels, will ned to see what they have as faces after their run as heels (Yeah Punk was a face already but after being a tremendous heel you need to see when they come as faces) like the Rock, as Rocky Maivia he was average but after being a heel when he turned he became a bigger face. Edge for example, got a tremendous pop when he started to turn face in his last promo with Jericho, will need to see how he does when he comes back.

I'd say John Morrison. I know he doesn't get the reaction of a Cena, but he's on his way. He could pull off the funny and serious segments well just like the Rock. Cena is not as funny as he used to be, every time he talks its 'I will not quit' 'I am a soldier' and so on. Someone mentioned the Miz, but the Miz just does not come off as a wrestler to me. CM Punk and Randy Orton also seem one dimensional.

i would have to say its a tie between two good wrestlers John Morrison is amazing in the ring with the moves he can pull off and on the mike would have to be somebody like John Cena or the Miz because with John a crowd can hate him or love him with the miz they just hate him

I'd have to go with jericho at the minute the man has everything, weather he's a face or a heel. Jericho has always been excellent on the mic and in my humble opinion was probably second to the rock when he was around. As far as his in ring ability goes he is one of the best workers in the bussiness. I do believe that only jericho at the minute could actually make a crowd riot because of his character where as people just seem to dislike cena because of the way he's marketed. and force feed to the audience.

i would say that th most electrifiing man in all of sports entertainment is the Undertaker. he relly doesnt even have to talk and he is respecte he gets the croud rialled up just so they can see what he will do next. his image is quite amazing. just looking at him makes u want to see what he can do. his records set it straight that he is definatly very good in the ring and he doesnt even have todo anything and he is good outside the ring. he doesnt need to run his mouth like the other superstars do. he just has what it takes. and thats the bottom line. at second i would say that shawn or stone cold. they both electrified the crowd and sold out more earenas than anyone.

As people have stated above - I think John Cena or CM Punk - Both get terrific reactions, both are decent enough in the ring, both cut some good promos.

So both are in my opinion the front runner for The Rock's championship.

Just My Opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back