Sports Entertainment

King Douche

Pre-Show Stalwart
Does anybody like the aspect of sports entertainment and think that in years to come things will go back to the old skool wrestling days or continue to be more sports entertainment? I actually love the sports entertainment part, as its not really a professional sport so, it has to be sports entertainment. People say the wrestlers are athletes so its automatically a pro sport, well no. Their just guys who have athletic bodies. Same as the circus, were their not athletes, but people who have athletic bodies. I see wrestling as the circus bascially, circus workers like wrestlers, pratice and plan on what the outcome of the show is gonna be and how its gonna be done. Like wrestling, things are scripted and predetermined. Now wrestling is a sport though cannot deny that, but its also entertainment. So of course its entitled sports entertainment. But I just feel that people need to realize that its not a pro sport, and that thigns are run differently then an actual pro league. Their gonna be skits, promos and alot of it. Should be more wrestling though. Its always been that way since well wrestling started way back in the day.

NO it wont go back to old school wrestling.people want actoin.shooting star press,swantonbombs,starship pain, that kind of stuff,not what is once was

I like old school wrestling and hope it returns but it wont.it will never happen cause everybody needs to see action.blood,OMG.OMFG moments we all know it and need to realise it.

WOO WOO WOO

YOU KNOW IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back