Kombat Diaries: Amateur Vs Professional

KombatAlt

Dark Match Jobber
Here it is, the latest of the Kombat Diaries. Wrestling: Amateur Vs Professional. I love both, amateur and professional wrestling (sports entertainment) . I'm an accomplished amateur wrestler, won all-canada twice for my weight-division, but I'm also a huge fan of Professional Wrestling. Amateur wrestling is a very under-rated sport; it is by far the hardest sport at competition level, as Olympic Committees and Federations will tell you. It was the first sport ever, and was and still is very popular, especially amongst high-school athletes. Though, Amateur Wrestling has Realism over it's opponent, it's sometimes not as fun to watch or compete in as professional wrestling. Professional wrestling is a great entertainment sport and anything can happen because it is scripted. Working for a company like WWE is very tough, and probably is the hardest job of all other sports and entertainment. However, it has many ups and downs and an unpredictable longivity, and hasn't been around for very long. Some people prefer one over the other, some argue with others from opposite sides. Amateur wrestlers, however, can also prove to be good professional wrestlers. So my questions to you are, which is a better sport, amateur or professional wrestling? What's more entertaining? What's more popular in the community you live in, or even the World? Should one change the name of it's sport? Which is more difficult on a scale of professionalism? What is better, overall? What do you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back