• Notorious718

• Killjoy

• deanandterry

• Nate

• Headman

• Manthix

• Doc

Results are only viewable after voting.
So let me get this straight. The elections are serious business and the WZ awards are fun. It's OK to campaign as hard as Coco has done for the elections but it is boo-hooing when I do it for the awards.

Again, if you really think that Coco does not have his tongue planted firmly in his cheek throughout the entire election process then I don't know what to tell you aside from he is trying to get elected SPAM mod...

Also, as far as "serious business" goes, for the forums themselves, the election is far more important than the EOTY Awards as there is something to be won that might actually affect the running of the forum whereas the Awards is all about fun.

And it is only boo-hooing when you start complaining about not winning.

Why don't you tell me that you are just prejudiced towards Coco and J and get over with it. It would be closer to the truth. Frankly, for guys who were having fun at NJexus' expense you guys seem to be awfully cliquey. Try to see beyond reputations, my friend.

As my memory serves, before you "got better," you had a reputation for playing the "prejudiced" card and also, given this is not the first time you have ended up in an argument with JGlass over this kind of subject, maybe you are building a reputation for it...

As for Coco's reputation, I know exactly what it is but a large number of people on here, including you, do not.

JGlass' reputation is a difficult to pin down. All I can say is that he has gone from virtual unknown to mod to running the EOTY Awards in what a year? Seems like a vast improvement to me and more than enough to win this award, which is really the cornerstone of your complaining - he is winning; you are not and you cannot handle it.

Indeed, JGlass' vote has increased since you continued on with this ridiculous "It should be me" route rather than yours so either more voters agree that your campaigning is not going to get you anywhere or maybe you should have invested more in protecting your reputation as part of a more sound campaigning strategy.

I was not the one who made personal attacks against J an called him out. I was clearly not serious at all when I questioned on how I had been left out of the best wrestling posters award.

If this is the case, you did a swell job of enlightening him as to his misinterpretation without making it look like you were wetting your pants about it.

And regardless of what you feel towards me, regardless of what arguements we have had, if you were really as smart as people think you are you would know if I like or hate you.
You love me. Everyone does. That's how popularity works.

Барбоса;3565821 said:
Again, if you really think that Coco does not have his tongue planted firmly in his cheek throughout the entire election process then I don't know what to tell you aside from he is trying to get elected SPAM mod...

See that is my problem. Coco has this reputation of being "Mr Tongue in Cheek, J is the likable dude and I am the guy with the short fuse.

So, if it so happens that Coco actually tries hard for something or J happens to be wrong about something and I call them out on it, people are still going to find fault with me. Which is what you are doing right now.

Let me give you an example. If I were to say that I started campaigning against Coco's party mostly because he seemed like a favorite and I wanted someone to give him a run for his money, people on here would not believe it and it would seem like a bad attempt on my part to cover up my reputation regardless of the fact that that might be the true reason.

No matter how many good posts I make, no matter how much people on this forum revere me in non spam sections, when it will come down to Rattlesnake vs Other established forum guy in the spam sections, I'm the guy that will take the hit. This forum runs on reputation and everyone's disability to see past it.

And now Coco will come along and quote the last part as proof that spam sections are better than non spam sections.

JGlass' reputation is a difficult to pin down. All I can say is that he has gone from virtual unknown to mod to running the EOTY Awards in what a year? Seems like a vast improvement to me and more than enough to win this award, which is really the cornerstone of your complaining - he is winning; you are not and you cannot handle it.

Indeed, JGlass' vote has increased since you continued on with this ridiculous "It should be me" route rather than yours so either more voters agree that your campaigning is not going to get you anywhere or maybe you should have invested more in protecting your reputation as part of a more sound campaigning strategy.

The last part is wrong. J's vote count was the same when I came on earlier this morning( late night in the US) and made my post.

And the cornerstone of "complaining" is quite different. It has to do with J trying to imply certain false things like the fact that I am complaining about his administration of the awards and labelling me a try hard for doing something harmless. I am really being as chill about this as Coco is about the election. But like you said it's all about reputation. I guess because of that reputation the opinion of this forum about me will not change no matter what I do.

Nope. It's that first impression is the last impression.

BTW on a more interesting note, Barbosa, you know that the new Indian pace bowler Varun Aaron is actually a good friend of mine.

Барбоса;3567240 said:
Hey! That's my mouth you are putting words in.

Aye, OK I just realized that you did not even bother looking into my statements to see if I was right or wrong. Thereby you should stop talking on this topic altogether. Since you obviously ain't a fair judge.

Oh, I read through your statements and decided that they came off as complaints about something that is not at all important.

I can tell you right now that what annoyed me, and I dare say others too, far more than your stupid and frankly pointless argument was your superior demeanour of how you should be winning a subjective award

Барбоса;3567547 said:
Oh, I read through your statements and decided that they came off as complaints about something that is not at all important.

I can tell you right now that what annoyed me, and I dare say others too, far more than your stupid and frankly pointless argument was your superior demeanour of how you should be winning a subjective award

I never said you did not read them, I said you never verified them. You just naturally assumed them to be false. Or irrelvant I guess.

And sorry for annoying you but I still cannot see what I did wrong. Annoyance is subjective. For example I am more annoyed at the fact that JGlass is so insecure about his modding abilities that he decides to attack any poster that makes a suspicious looking statement against his modding abilities.

I'm not considering voting for Rattlesnake until he learns how to use the word prejudice right

When you make an ass out of yourself, and someone reacts, they aren't using a previous judgement (which is where "prejudice" derives its meaning from). They probably do know the facts, but they're not going to want to give you something you're pining for. Them being prejudice would be them knowing -nothing- about you and immediately ascertaining you've had no improvement at all.

I'm not considering voting for Rattlesnake until he learns how to use the word prejudice right

I don't think you'll vote for me anyway.

Hey, that's prejudice, right?

When you make an ass out of yourself

Campaigning isn't exactly making an ass out of myself. In fact that term itself has it's basis in being prejudiced towards a person.

and someone reacts, they aren't using a previous judgement (which is where "prejudice" derives its meaning from). They probably do know the facts, but they're not going to want to give you something you're pining for.

Yeah, they are being a dick.

Them being prejudice would be them knowing -nothing- about you and immediately ascertaining you've had no improvement at all.

Or knowing that I have a penchant for losing my temper and would therefore believe that what I have said isn't true and that I am merely bitching.

Thanks, BTW. I think you weren't trying to be a dick here and actually help me out.

I don't get why people are voting for JGlass. Was I the only one who read his awesome NXT threads back when the first season was still going? He was never bad to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back