• deanandterry

• Nate

• Headman

• Manthix

• Doc

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Classy JGlassy
shattered dreams
It's Damn Real
Hamler
Rattlesnake
Jerichoholic4Life
Theo
Milenko
Notorious718
Killjoy
deanandterry
Nate
Headman
Manthix
Doc

Jiggles. The guy went from being a relatively obscure poster in LD's to one of the most prominent posters on the forum and a friend in roughly 12 months. That ain't easy, and he achieved it.

JGlass. Twelve months ago, he was an anonymous hob-nob I felt the need to haze. Now he's a pretty chill dude. Well, he would be if I acknowledged the legitimacy of such terms.

I haven't noticed any actual improvements. I will likely vote for JGlass even though I don't think he has actually gotten better, he just posts more. I am going to hold off on my vote in case somebody impresses me, which I highly doubt will happen.

I don't think anybody has climbed the ladder from anonymous wall of text to person whose name I recognise as well as our dear JGlass.

Most of the other names seem to have been as good, bad or anonymous as they've ever been over the last year.

I know I nominated SD and IDR, but let's be honest: That was more growth on my part than theirs.

I guess I'm the only one who remember Jiggles being awesome before he became all cliquey with the rest of us.

Being cliquey is part of the fun. I enjoy discussing things with friends, not randoms.

I've changed my mind, I should be on this poll. I went from obscurity to resident wanker in 3 months. That's pollable shit right there.

I guess I'm the only one who remember Jiggles being awesome before he became all cliquey with the rest of us.

Hear hear. The reason I'm voting for Hamler is the same reason others are voting for Jiggles, and I wouldn't take that in a bad way. I started up on here about the same time as LSN and JGlass when we had a good handle on those pesky non-spam wrestling areas, and I remember, like Nate, that JGlass was pretty fucking good then also.

Hamler, on the other hand, I remember being distinctly average. He's gone from that to one of the top non-spam posters, and I take that as a bigger leap in improvement. So yeah.

Vote Notorious, guy went from average poster to a regular with always kickass posts and became one of the best non spam posters on here.

Yeah, I deserve to win this award more than anyone else. No one on this list was a bad poster and an enormous dick when he started out. JGlass, Nate, Notorious, Hamler were all good but went unnoticed. I was noticed for all the wrong reasons, bad grammer and had flame wars with most of the reputed members.

Fast forward one year, I dare say I am one of the better posters on this site and some people even look up to me. I would like to think that no one on this site has changed their opinions more of themselves than me.

I guess some people simply do not know what improvement means.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=2447894&postcount=70

This is how I used to post a year ago. And I used to brag about it as well. I had this post in my sig for about six months and kept calling it my best post ever and also one of the best posts ever made on WZF. You think ryan86 is annoying? I was way more annoying. KB called me the stupidest person ever to have inhabited WZF.

From there, I have come a long way. People actually consider me a good poster. Some even call me great. I have won the respect of every single guy who thought I was horse-shit. At least most of them, at any rate.

I am sorry if I come off as trying too hard but I am not saying anything that is not true. Plus, we had campaigning threads last year when the awards were run by tdigle. Would have been easier if that had been the case this year as well.;)

If you want to campaign for an end of the year award, be my guest. But don't come crying to me when you realize you felt the need to beg strangers to press the mouse button twice to feel a little bit better about yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back