• shattered dreams

• Dizzy

• WMD

• Doug Crashin

• Deej

• Mack Swagger

• Zevon_Zion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you threaten by the bible or something? It's called "the good book" for a reason.

You cannot compare a person's race to a sexual oreiatation. Because it's not the same thing. And why are you so defenive of the gay community schaeffershawn? Do you wanna confess something on this thread?...

Get over yourself! And I'm not a bible thumper. And by you saying that dumb shit. You've offended christian wrestlers such as Shawn Michaels, Sting, D-Von Dudley, and the late great Eddie Guerrero. And this thread subject is about Michael Hayes & Mark Henry, not me!

Schaeffershawn, I pray that one day that you see that being gay is just a fad. And that religon is REAL. And it's not to be taken lightly.

You see this shit? Vote for this fucking guy.

I red repped the shit out of that. Then he called me gay and said i needed a tampon through rep.

I got him too. Thanks for the head's up, Nasty Nate.

I was going to ask why TWJC:THETWATWAFFLE wasn't here, but I think I've found a new pony to back. Y'all can keep your French Kiss.

I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award than French Kiss. May the Iron Donkey bring you nothing but joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back