• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Macios "Sig" Shop

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
The Macios Shop

I honestly can't believe I am doing this however here is the announcement. I will be opening up a "sig" shop. I am not quite ready to begin making custom Requests however within the week I will. For the time being if you give me a general topic I will see what I can do for you. However I won't be nearly as good as the others to start.

And if I find I totally suck then I might decide to close up shop.

EDIT: CUSTOM SIGS ARE READY TO BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, welcome to sigmaking. Lol. You'll do fine I bet. I guess I'll start you off. Hmm...How about a John Cena sig? He's the only big star I haven't done a signature of. Lol. So yeah, go crazy with it dude :D

Hey, welcome to sigmaking. Lol. You'll do fine I bet. I guess I'll start you off. Hmm...How about a John Cena sig? He's the only big star I haven't done a signature of. Lol. So yeah, go crazy with it dude :D

Ok will work on it. Now and have it ready soon.

Hope to Improve with Practice. I screwed up the width and height however overall not too shabby I think.

FirstSig.jpg

The background is pretty interesting Macios, but the font is too bland and doesn't work at all. Look to download some fonts from sites like dafont.com. Adding text is just as important as the overall sig as it can make or break it.

The background is pretty interesting Macios, but the font is too bland and doesn't work at all. Look to download some fonts from sites like dafont.com. Adding text is just as important as the overall sig as it can make or break it.

Thanks for the feedback. First one is always the hardest it seems. Hopefully can improve with time. I might have rushed the font, although the background I did some customizable painting.

I agree with Theo, that's an interesting background. The size is alright man, vertical sigs are actually getting popular in some websites so yeah. Also, yeah, you gotta improve in your fonts too. Fonts are important, but overall, it's not a bad signature :)

Ok. I decided to bump this. I have made one sig in requests so far. I swear if anyone asks me for a sig I will make it perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back