• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Lutheran Church

JOIN MY CONGREGATION, SUCKAHS.

Join me as I struggle through life without the admin CP.

I went out last night, woke up this morning fully clothed, went "Huh" and got out of bed and walked across to my lecture. Felt a tad dirty.

Came back in, checked with my flatmate that I didn't do anything too outrageous last night "pretty uneventful night, for you" he said. Then proceeded to eat a full box of Jaffa Cakes.

Need to check the post later on, and pop to Tesco for some Diet Coke.

Aha.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RkdJKFEg1cA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RkdJKFEg1cA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

What in the fuck are you people talking about? Crazy Euros.

I'm going to be in London in 2012. I want Jaffa cakes, dog scrotum, and Tesco...whatever those are.

I'm going to be in London in 2012. I want Jaffa cakes, dog scrotum, and Tesco...whatever those are.

Don't come. The tales of incredible agricultural subsidies are untrue! Don't you dare open a fucking farm!

Tesco's a convenience store, I think. Might be wrong on this, because I learned what the fuck it was from a franz ferdinand song.

Tesco is a supermarket. Huge places some of them, though the one I was referring to was in fact a Tesco Express, therefore a small shop.

I decided to get Tango instead of my usual Diet Coke, it was better value for money.

I checked the post to find a tenancy agreement for next year's flat, but no Hull City shirt (jersey) with "Vennegor of Hesselink" on the back, guess I'll have to check again in a few days.

Put up a huge picture of Phil Brown in the living room.

Flatmates aren't too impressed, may well be homeless this time tomorrow.

No, we killed Hull FC at home this week, and are doing so again on Saturday. 2 of my friends got into Hull Uni, and want to see where it is. Then we're going shopping. There are shopping centres in Hull, right? Are they a million miles away from the train station?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back