"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton's C.H.Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
RandyOrton11.jpg

career accomplishments
World Heavyweight Champion (youngest of all time)
WWE Heavyweight Champion (2 times)
Intercontinental Champion
World Tag Team Champion (With Edge)
2001 Pro Wrestling Illustrated Rookie of the year
#1 ranked wrestler in the 2008 PWI 500
2009 Royal Rumble winner

Randy's one of the most underated wrestlers right now. He constantly puts on great, entertaining matches. His match against Undertaker was awesome. He had you believing that the streak really could end that night. Orton did a great job in this match by building up the crowd and getting them involved. There was multiple times that he had the crowd thinking that the streak was over, nobody has done that.

[youtube]cz3u0ZFlmts[/youtube]

[youtube]gINceQIxxp4[/youtube]

[youtube]69r8wF_YYI0[/youtube]

If that didnt make you see Orton's greatness, maybe you need to see how tough he is? At Backlash 2004 Randy Orton proved to the pro wrestling world that he is no pretty boy. Orton took multiple bumps that looked extreamly painfull. That day, Orton became a superstar.

[youtube]JnEb_GzzAKI[/youtube]
Sorry, I couldnt find the entire match. But highlights are better than nothing.

Finally we have the night Randy Orton cemented his name in wrestling history books. At summerslam 2004 Randy Orton became the youngest world champion in history. He had a pretty good match with Chris Benoit, before he finally won the World Heavyweight Championship.

[youtube]grG7hXjfM1M[/youtube]

[youtube]OVePsz-uRok[/youtube]

[youtube]S-RZKMuugcw[/youtube]

After seeing those matches you should know that Randy Orton is great. Now I ask you to realize that he deserves to win this tournament. Randy hasnt even hit his prime yet, and he's already one of the best pro wrestlers ever. So just imagine what he'll be five years from now.

Orton has a lot going for him right now but I'm not sure he's got what it takes in this. He'll get even better as the years go on, but right now he's not there yet. He's a rising star, but he's against stars that are already in the sky.

He's known as the Legend Killer for a reason, Klunder. Largely because he launched himself by battering the shit out of elderly men. However, he's gone toe-to-toe with Cena, Triple H, Undertaker and, uh, Jeff Hardy and come out pretty well.

Oh, and that punt's fucking lethal. Jay Lethal.

Emphasis on the old part. My issue is his longevity. He just hasn't been around that long and he's had one solid title reign. Given another 5 years and he'd be a top seed. Now he'll make a decent showing and give a veteran a run for their money, but he's just not ready to go all the way yet.

Given how hot Randy is right now, I could see him getting pretty far in the tournament. He won't win it, but he might surprise a few people. klunder nailed it with the longetivity, just as Cena and The Rock suffer from. Give him a few more years, a solid title reign or two and he'll be a top pick to win it.

Randy Orton may be young, but he's still great. Lately he's proven himself to be a very important member of the RAW roster. Last year when John Cena was injured he took the reigns of RAW and carried the show for a pretty long time. During that time he went into wrestlemania as a heel and pinned John Cena to retain the WWE title. That's important for two reasons 1.He's the first man to pin John Cena at a wrestlemania 2. He's a bad guy that won on the grandest stage of them all! both of those things mean that the WWE trusts him to be their top guy. That's something that very few people can say. So even thou Orton is very young, he's still very successfull. Really if you think about it being young and succsessfull was Orton's trademark for a long time. So we need to do like the WWE...............

...The WWE made him the youngest world champion ever, We need to make him the youngest wrestlezone tournament champion ever!

Fuck yeah, he gets my backing all the way.

On his way to becoming one of the true greats of this industry.

Orton is the future of the WWE and is gonna make it to the final round. No doubt but he will lose to The Undertaker but he will be a decider.

And he is so great he is the subject of my 50 post.

Randy Orton has my backing..

Incidently that may be a bad thing, as I need someone to fill me in on the rules of this game. Is there a thread with the rules, because I didn't see one. So help a fellow RKO fanatic out, because I want to do what is necessary to push Randy Orton to the top and to victory.

Basically when it starts, and when he's up against someone, vote for him and give your reasons why. If your reasons are well explained you could sway others to vote for him too. Do your research basically.

Randy Orton has my backing..

Incidently that may be a bad thing, as I need someone to fill me in on the rules of this game. Is there a thread with the rules, because I didn't see one. So help a fellow RKO fanatic out, because I want to do what is necessary to push Randy Orton to the top and to victory.

Just vote for him in every match up he's in, and promote his greatness to everyone. From what I know, the key to going far in the tournament is getting the wrestler you're supporting a lot of publicity.

Give reasons as to why you're voting for him though.

Don't just vote and leave it at that. Give us something to debate about.

In five-ten years time he may well win the thing, but it is too early for him to be outright winner yet. He is on the brink of reaching his prime at the moment. A win at Mania and a year of him running the company at the head of his faction before the split will give us a better indication of his credentials. The best at the moment though.

Reactions: CCS
I'd really like to have a signature of Randy Orton kicking John Cena Sr. in the head, then underneath it it says "VOTE FOR RANDY ORTON, OR HE'LL PUNT YOUR DAD IN THE HEAD"

He deserves to get far enough to go out to someone credible, like Austin, Angle, 'Taker etc.

But within five years, he really could win this.

I'll back him as much as I can to win this thing.

Doubt it would happen, but let's see!

I'll back him as much as I can to win this thing.

Doubt it would happen, but let's see!

I'll be doing the same, he'll go as far as our passion for his victory dicatates. As long as we vote, gain support for him, and know what we are talking about when explaining why we voted for him.. well then it's a lock.

The biggest thing is getting support going for him. We need a G-mod to join the campaign.

I believe Orton can go far in this tournament...maybe Sweet 16 but i just cant see him getting past there.

The one thing he has going for him right now is he is On Fire right now

Randy Orton is currently my favourite heel in the WWE. I love his little punt to the head that has recently taken out Shane and Vince McMahon, not to mention countless others. The guy is at the top of his game, he main evented last year's Wrestlemania and came out of the match still the WWE Champion, something no other heel has done since Triple H many years ago. Randy Orton has an awesome look, he is great on the mic despite what people say, and he is a superb in ring performer.

I think he will go far in this tournament. He won't win, be he'll go far. Randy Orton has a great gimmick and he still has plenty of years left as a WWE Superstar. Sure, he's only had 1 decent reign with the WWE Title, but that reign was simply awesome. I'm definately voting for Orton as far as possible. Unless he faces John Cena early on, where I simply won't go against my personal favourite.

Either way, Randy Orton will make the top 20 in the tournament, and maybe even the top 15.

I'm doing my part, check the sig.

Couldn't add a link to it, but oh well. Orton should go far as many have stated, he has the talent and charisma not to mention a fantastic gimmick as well. Plus he's argueably one of the greatest heels in the WWE right now, and has the two best finishers in the business in the RKO and the Punt.

Whats not to like?

roneww_11.jpg

537756.jpg

l_a5ea9edd9b79c10fa5bc31edb220192d.jpg

ratedrko.jpg

He's held all of those titles and he's only been in the WWE since 2002. He's just now hitting his prime, so just imagine how many titles he'll have ten years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back