New Randy Orton DVD; 'The Evolution of a Predator'

The Match vs. Foley is just flat out fucking fantastic. The match against Edge at Vengeance 04 is the best Intercontinental title match of the last 20 years.

No it isn't.

Of the last 20 years is a bold statement, but off the top of my head it's up there.

If there's a better IC title match from 2004 please let me know.

I forgot about foley vs Orton being a title match. That may change things.

I loved Jericho vs. Mysterio, but I prefer the Vengeance match

I'm not paying for the privilege of Edge vs. Orton putting me to sleep again.

Orton's fine when he's on, but he's not on often enough for me to like him.

I do. WWE's finally decided to admit he's a machine when it comes to delivering in ring goodness.

Oh, you mean you don't understand why I'm not buying it? Because Orton vs. Edge from Vengeance isn't on the Armageddon 2003 DVD. I'll just find one of those if the mood ever strikes me. Or, you know,

Edge and Orton have great chemistry. Their I.C Title match at Vengeance 04 was pretty good. They also had a match on Raw on April 30 2007 that was just as good if not better.Even as Rated RKO they had good chemistry as a team.

Of the last 20 years is a bold statement, but off the top of my head it's up there.

If there's a better IC title match from 2004 please let me know.

IC match from 2004? I think this has it. It's not the best in the last 20 years though. That's Bret v Bulldog 1992.

Ramon/Michaels also I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, and I'll prob get slandered for it but Ric Flair vs. Triple H in a Steel Cage match. That match was awesome, even at Ric's age, and I a certain it was for the Intercontinental Championship.

It was for the belt. Forgot it was considering who it involved, but I have quite the fondness for the bout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back