The Lariat's whipping people with the bullrope!

I didn't know Danielson had five different shirts. I have one Jericho one, which you can't really tell is a wrestling shirt. Still don't wear it out.

I didn't know Danielson had five different shirts. I have one Jericho one, which you can't really tell is a wrestling shirt. Still don't wear it out.

Oh yes. And there is still one Danielson shirt I haven't got my hands on yet. I also follow the rule of not wearing wrestling shirts in public. I wear them to shows or to sleep at night.

Taz DID beat Angle. Remember that. Taz's debut match. The music, the pageantry, the ass beating Taz gave Angle? Handed the Olympic Hero the first loss of his WWE career. It's true. It's true.

But Angle > Taz

So, I've taken the bullrope to some people again. I'm seriously getting sick of people who don't know how to act. But I'm cool. I can let people know what I think without being bant. :D

Thanks to these goddamn stupid fucking thunderstorms, I missed the running of the Preakness Stakes for the first time since 1997. FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

And when signal came back, the channel which the Preakness was on, DIDN'T FUCKING PLAY because I was 'out of the viewing area'. DISH is gonna hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back