The Lariat's whipping people with the bullrope!

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
According to this fuckin' guy in the ECW Thread, all he had to say was that I was an 'Epic Wrestling Nerd'...I would have thanked him if he wasn't bant already. It was in the 'Is ECW outdoing Raw' thread. I just cracked on him and said, 'umm noz, because It's Rawz, not ECWZ.' And I'm a nerd. What? Nerd? WHAT? FUCK HIM!

I'm in a bad goddamn mood tonight!

*Takes bullrope with bell on end of it and tears shit up*

Im a nerd, through and through. you should have asked him "and your point is what?"

generally, when someone calls you a "nerd" in regards to a subject, its an admittance that you have more knowledge of the subject than they do

I like how he got bant. And that was the ONLY thing he said. Nothing about ECW, or WWE or even the WCW. Just had that little line to chime in.

But I know the biz. I let loose in a thread a day or so ago. I'm seriously sensing the heel turn.

Meh. I got pronounced a ****** for my work in the Lou Thesz thread. Apparently essay writing is one of the lesser known practices of the homosexual community.

Meh. I got pronounced a ****** for my work in the Lou Thesz thread. Apparently essay writing is one of the lesser known practices of the homosexual community.

See what I mean? Let's go old school and start breaking necks and cashing checks, FORUM STYLE! Killing them softly with our words...and MY BULLROPE!

Got to love people who resort to homophobic slurs when they get beaten in an argument.

One more day of work, then debauchery and connontations.

I had a woman call in, with 770 dollars in overdraft fees on her bank account. I made a decision to not give ANY money back. She accepted it, and I completed the call. I'm officially a bastard.

Well, thank you sir with the brown hair that looks red! ;)

I'm not embarassed of my wrestling nerdiness. I own 5 different Bryan Danielson T-shirts and I'm damn proud of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back