the Jonny B holds you down thread

Big Ace

Championship Contender
Since Jonny is the Hulk Hogan of this Forum and he loves to hold people down, let's remincinse on the times when I was held down.

Hmm. Can't think of any tbh. Anybody else got a moment when Scott Hudson/Jonny B held you down and buried your WZ account faster than Triple H buried Carlito?

yeah jpfizzle for mod!! ive done loads for this forum *lies* man whats a guy got to do to get modded these days....

all in good time i guess

No, Jonny mods no one. He is like a bad wrestler. Working stiff, holding people down, the full works.

yo....don't diss Johnny or Scott Hudson....don't know why he changed his name.

Johnny B is the man!! Don't fuck with him...he gave me a chance and didn't ban me when i was put in prison for a stupid thing i did...and to this day i am gratefull for that.

Johnny is a nice guy but when he is pissed...uh oh u better watch out...and i dont think i have ever seen him that angry

I go to him when i have some problems on this site and everything.

so chill with that

Yeah, I should've been promoted to admin, not demodded damnit.

You got demodded 'cus you were shit.

Didn't you want to be involved with the e-fed again? And didn't you mate Prax have a huge bitch fit when he didn't get his own way? Does that count?

i stood up for johnny....i mean sucked up...no actually stood up for johnny sounds quite right lol

For some strange reason I really used to dislike Jonny... but I don't anymore!! So hi again Jonny, Jon, Mr. Jonny. Whatever rocks your socks. :)

Keep on Holding them down.

Flames Out
Dragon

Notice how Ace hasn't replied to this thread again? Weird. He was online so why would he ignore this thread. He was trying to make a statement, or am I reading too much into it?

Johnny's always holding me down (not really but)... I don't know what I did to him, but he's constantly pushing me down to my knees... *sigh* oh well I take it I guess...

Johnny is the man...as far as him being the nicest rapist...apparently he hasn't met me yet lol jk

Well it seems that Johnny is a rapist, SC your a rapist? *shudders at the shower room thread in the prison* Anyways... back on topic. Johnny's never actually held me down... Now that I think of it I don't know Johnny personally so I dont think he's ever actually held me period...

Notice how Ace hasn't replied to this thread again? Weird. He was online so why would he ignore this thread. He was trying to make a statement, or am I reading too much into it?

Jonny was cool a few months ago. He showed me a site to download different EWR games. They were pretty badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back