The Holiday Season Is Here

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Ah. Halloween is gone, the turkey is being beheaded, and the kids are getting their parts for the annual school play. Yup. The holidays are here.

The christmas trees are up, the beer is being unpacked, the father is drunk, the mother is complaining, the sister is jumping for toys, the dog is barking at the fireworks, the cops are arresting kids for using the fireworks, the burgundy is being prepared and the batting of the pig is on the horizon. I love the holidays... Anyone else feeling jolly?

No.

Scrooge%20McDuck%20-%20Christmas%20Carol.jpg

How can the batting of the pig not make you jolly? Baseball bat + Pig = Ham, the rural way.

I already know what two of my Christmas gifts are. I got a gift card in the mail and mum accidentally opened it with me in the room. And I picked out the phone.

Well, I know what my Christmas gifts are all going to be, but I don't want to see them arrive. The magic will be gone. :(

Machetes are better, young padawan.

behold the bane of a pig.
machete.jpg

lol pretty soon, cops will be arresting for cuartos and cherry bombs

I'll stick to nailing the thing until it has a concussion. Its a better stress relief. Damn cherry bombs are freaking out my dog. He won't shut the hell up!

Oh! Let's not forget the good ol' "use the chicken as a yo-yo" trick. It's an all-time classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back