The Hilltop Hoods

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I know there are a few people on here who like Hip Hop and while I don't like it much there are few hip hop bands I enjoy and we can add these guys to that list and there is Sparky to thank for that.

These guys are from Australia, Adelaide South Australia to be exact. I know what you're thinking, WTF Australia how can Australia have any Hip Hop group much less a good one? I thought the same thing but Sparky gave me a song to listen to and I got hooked (after he said I wouldn't like them mind you).

They got 5 albums out 2 of which are platinum and 1 of which is gold. They also got a album coming out in 4 days.

They don't only have albums no no no. They have a shoe called 'The Hilltop Hoods Remix Shoe' on the market. They are the only Australian Music group to have their own shoe.

Now to end 3 of their songs Embedding in'ts working so here are the links

Stopping all Stations

Audience with the Devil

Testimonial year

I'm sure once Sparky sees this he will add whatever I missed and maybe some more songs

I'll look into it. Australian you say.... Hmm..... Where can I pick up this shoe you speak of?

I know there are a few people on here who like Hip Hop and while I don't like it much there are few hip hop bands I enjoy and we can add these guys to that list and there is Sparky to thank for that.
I can't remember what got me started listening to these guys, but they are amazing. They don't rap about random shit that makes no sense. They rap about stuff that commen people can relate to.
These guys are from Australia, Adelaide South Australia to be exact. I know what you're thinking,
That Australia can produce good singers and actors? if so your correct Sir.
WTF Australia how can Australia have any Hip Hop group much less a good one?
Your kidding. You have much to learn my good friend. if your a fan of the Hilltop hoods, Check out Bliss n Esso. another Australian hip hop band. they might not be as good as Hilltop Hoods but they are good.
I thought the same thing but Sparky gave me a song to listen to and I got hooked (after he said I wouldn't like them mind you).
I honestly didn't think you would like them. They are far away from ICP.

They got 5 albums out 2 of which are platinum and 1 of which is gold. They also got a album coming out in 4 days.
To be fair, One of those albums, the hard road restrung, Is just the songs on the hardroad, Sung with the Sydney Orchestra. The songs are roughly the same, with only some verses replaced as one of the MC's was sick when they recorded it so they had some MC from California? to sing his versus.
They don't only have albums no no no. They have a shoe called 'The Hilltop Hoods Remix Shoe' on the market. They are the only Australian Music group to have their own shoe.
They refuse to sell out. They only agreed to this because they liked the skate brand DC, and they got offered the chance. You will never see them bring out their own clothing range, Minus a few T-shirts.
Now to end 3 of their songs Embedding in'ts working so here are the links

Stopping all Stations
This, is one of the best songs ever. They managed to turn a true incident into a song, giving the views of the Murderer, the victim and the girl who tried to save him. Powerful song, that got many people into liking them.
This one would be my favourite. Catchy beat that Will make sense to you if you understand.

I'm sure once Sparky sees this he will add whatever I missed and maybe some more songs

If your planning on listening to them, I suggest giving these ones a try.

The first one is Roll on up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoI97c3UxKE
[youtube]HoI97c3UxKE[/youtube]
Hope that worked.

This song, was the only non remixed song on the hard road restrung. It has a fresh attitude that shows people that they are amazing.

the second, Is Aussie Accent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqOmhfax3N8
[youtube]zqOmhfax3N8[/youtube]
again hope it works

This song, is telling young future Talent to not worry about trying to be like someone famous. To not go with the flow. Rap about What you want, not what everyone else is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back